Chapter 69: Plane Crash

After making her moan and scream in tears, Laura still doesn't want him to stop. She loves this animalistic side of him, not the gentle, timid, good and hypocritical Dante but the real one, the devil inside him, that's what she loves and wants to manifest.

"Faster...Dan...te!!!"

He continues fûcking her ãsshole till it becomes red in the middle.  "Yeah" Dante groans.

"Aww" Dante finally pulls out of her ãss, he splashes his spêrm on her ãss and moans out.

"God," Laura releases a loud moan and sighs.

Dante falls by her side and covers his sêx with the duvet, he groans a bit and wipes off the beads of sweat on his forehead and face.

Laura lays down flat on the bed but doesn't change positions, her bõõbs are still facing the bed, she touches his chest and smiles.

"I loved it," She sniffs, she moves close to him and places her head on his chest, he covers her up too. "So what's our next step?" Laura asks and draws invisible lines on his chest.

"To get Fiorella into our trap," Dante smirks and wraps his hands around her neck.

"I love the sound of that, it is like music to my ears, to destroy her,"

The hate in her voice made Dante raise his eyebrows then furrow them, that is not just hate but detest, abhorrence and spite.

"You guys were the best of friends. What happened?" Dante decides to ask, he hasn't asked why she agreed so fast to go against Fiorella.

"She bit more than she could chew, she always took everything away from me, first you and then..." Laura pauses.

"Then..."

"Forget about him, I don't want to talk about him ever again," Laura frowns and kisses his skin.

"She has stolen the best things from me but I still considered her a friend, I only had one request, for her to stay away from him but she couldn't even let me have a little happiness, she always wanted everything for herself, I helped her get a job and helped her meet the father of the twins, she would never had found Tito," Laura yells out.

"Tito is the father of the twins?" Dante gasps.

"Yeah, and I think they are back together, she wants to have you all of you in the palm of her hand but I won't let her," Laura frowns.

Dante's expression turns angry and he folds his fist angrily, he rubs his knuckles so much, they turn darker in colour. He would never let them be together,never!.

___

Fiorella eats like a tigress these days, she has been consuming so much food and her morning sickness and pregnancy symptoms are making her pregnancy more noticeable, this morning is no exemption for her large appetite.

"Mamma, why did you eat my food?" Noelle whines and stomps her feet on the ground.

A crumb of the toasted bread drops from her mouth, she has eaten almost the entire food on the table.

"I'm sorry," Fiorella mutters with her mouth fooled.

"Mamma, ate up all the  food again," Noello rolls his eyes and sits on the chair.

"Mamma, this is not nice,  you eat all the food in the house," Noelle pouts and folds her hands angrily.

"But you said you didn't feel like eating it," Fiorella pouts, unapologetically.

"My life sulks," Noelle frowns.  "I really need a boyfriend," Noelle rants.

"A boy what!"

"Yes, I am tired of you and Noello, the only people I love being with are Grandma and Papa but we never get to see Papa and I am so sad about it," Noelle mutters at the verge of tears.