Chapter 32: Forgiven

"My baby" Gwendolyn screams louder.  "It hurts" She cries, rubbing her stomach in pain.

"Someone help me!!!" Gwendolyn screams, a maid runs into the room and is stunned.

"My lady" She calls and rushes to the aid of Gwendolyn.

"Take me to the hospital, I don't want... to lose my baby" She coughs in between.

___

The polyclinic **

Tito rushes back to the clinic, holding the antidote tightly, he can't risk it breaking like in the movies, no magic would bring it back.  He goes to the emergency ward and alerts them. "I brought the antidote"

Fiorella's eyes widen and she goes to him hastily. "You really brought it" Fiorella sniffs.

"Yes," Tito responds.

He faces Laura and tells her to call the doctor "Tell the doctor I brought the antidote"

Laura leaves to call the doctor.

"Where did you get it from?" Fiorella asks curiously, staring at the bottle.

Tito stares at her and she looks totally different without the eyeglasses or the hideous wig, he gawks at her hair, her pale face, she's really beautiful.

"From the person who had the poison...I know I have a whole lot to explain to you but I will do it when our daughter is fine" Tito mutters, this is the first time is ever talked gently to her, his conversation with her has always been unpleasant.

Fiorella blinks multiple times wondering if it's the same Tito Denero or someone else.

"Don't get ideas" He said, going back to his usual hoarse voice.

She jerks out of her thoughts and turns to the doctor who is already behind them.

"This is the antidote" the doctor requests and Tito gives it to him carefully like an egg.

"I hope it works" the doctor smiles and leaves.

Noello marches to Tito, like he was ready for a fight.

"Not this kid again" Tito rolls his eyes, forgetting for a minute that he is his son.

"How did you get the antidote?" Noello asks, in a commanding voice.

Tito gasps and frowns. "It is none of your business!" Tito shrieks and walks away from there.

Fiorella wipes her tears and stares at both of them, their attitude is the same, cold, arrogant and hostile.

"Noello, are you hungry?" Fiorella inquires in a shaky voice, her lips still trembling.

"Yap" He replies in a low, shy voice, that thick tone wasn't dominant.

"That's what you get when you act stubborn and avoid breakfast" Fiorella seconds before rubbing her eyes in a childish manner.

"Whatever" Noello hisses and walks back to where he sat.

Fiorella sighs, he's back to his old, rude self. She faces Tito who is still lost staring at her from where he is standing. Fiorella quickly looks away, she looks gorgeous right now, that's why those sexy eyes of his are on her.

"Noelle, be fine for Mamma," Fiorella mutters sadly.

___

Gwendolyn wakes up from her unconsciousness, she turns side to side and sees she's connected to an IV drip.  She struggles to sit up, her maid assists her by putting pillows behind her back. She has no family in Italy, they are in different countries, her parents are in America, she has underdogs that run her company for her and they dare not cheat her.