Chapter 56: New Fiancee

"That can't be true at all, I can't be in love with her, fine I am comfortable with her, I like spending time with her and the kids and that's all to it, I just like her because she is beautiful not that I feel anything for her!" Tito yells and shakes his head in disbelief.

"I still think you are in love boss because you never cared about Gwendolyn even though she was pregnant for your child and dead but you still don't feel anything for her but I am sure that you can't bear seeing Fiorella hurt, you don't like seeing her with other men, you love spending time with her and you cherish her presence and miss her or am I wrong?"Shawnte inquires, he raises his brows waiting for a reply from Tito who looks perplexed.

Shawnte is actually right, he cares for and misses her unnecessarily and he has never missed any woman before, he is used to sleeping with different women but since he has started spending time with Fiorella, things are suddenly changing.

He doesn't look at other women anymore, even his maids can not attract him as she does.

"Falling in love with her would be my doom!" Tito suddenly speaks.

"I killed her father, I can't fall in love with her, I already feel so much guilt already and love would make it worse," He yells in disagreement.

"I am not in love with her," Tito mutters repeatedly like he is trying to convince himself.

Shawnte takes a bold step and sits on the bed.

"Signs you love a woman, you feel jealous, you feel nervous, you miss her too much, she can't be compared to other women, your heart beats around her, you can't find any better moment than being with her, you..."

"Stop!!!" Tito thunders.

"I am not in love with her, period!" Tito remarks and that looks like the final words over the issue.

Shawnte sighs and decides to keep quiet, he still cherishes his life, family and job. There is some silence between them for a few minutes but Tito breaks it.

"What brings you here?" Tito asks.

"I came to talk to you about Matteo, he was found dead this morning on the road, he was actually run over by a car, I saw it on the internet," Shawnte drops the bombshell.

"Matteo is dead," Tito responds, it is evident that he is shocked as well but it doesn't last for too long before he says. "Everyone will die someday, so maybe time came a little bit too early" He sighs.

"I will find a replacement soon for him" Shawnte smiles sadly, it's a smile that doesn't reach the ear.

"That is good, it should be done as soon as possible but what of the movement of the drug cartel," Tito instructs.

"It's going fine, we are having a shipment of drugs by nine hundred A.M on the dot by tomorrow," Shawnte responds.

"Good"

The camera is videoing and recording each and every bit of their conversation.

___

Next day Fiorella reaches the company and goes to Tito's office, she arrives early so that she can check his office. Fiorella goes to the computer and starts ransacking her drawers, she sees documents of excess deposits and withdrawals which doesn't look like an investment deposit, the amount is too huge, she takes pictures.

She successfully opens his computer because he had typed his password in front of her, she pretended like she didn't see anything but she is smart now.

She checks his documents, bank details withdrawals and there are traces of unusual withdraws and deposits of huge amounts of money in both national and foreign accounts, Fiorella transfers the details into a hard drive with her.

She gets the things she needs to incriminate him or is worthy of investigation and imprisonment even leading to the shutdown of the company. She removes the hard drive and puts things in order like the way she had seen it.

Enzo is in the security department and he is in charge of deleting the footage, even though he is merely a cleaner, he has his ways.

Fiorella moves back to her desk and keeps her hard drive. Tito walks into his office and turns to Fiorella who doesn't notice him, she is busy with typing some documents. Tito smiles and walks to her, his footsteps are usually quiet, he reaches her and gives her a surprise peck on her cheek.

"Morning, beautiful" Tito smiles.

A smile escapes her lips when she sees him but it doesn't last for too long.

"Good morning" She smiles and kisses his lips quickly.

"How was your night, Beautiful?" He asks for caringly.

Even though it is what Fiorella wants, she doesn't like it one bit.

"My night was a bit cold but alright, I had a good sleep" Fiorella smiles.

"Did you dream about me?" He winks and brings his face close to hers again.

Fiorella gulps down nothing, she is a bit lost of words.

"Erm... y_yes I dreamt of you but it was a nightmare" She replies.

"What"

"No, I meant..." She trails off and kisses lips fiercely.

He quickly residence to the fierce kiss.

"How are your wounds now?" Fiorella breaks the kiss and questions.

Tito sighs. "it's getting better but I have lists of scars but I will be going for a plastic surgery soon "

"Yes I would love that and I hope the doctors ruin your body," She mutters the last part under her breath.

"What was that?"

"Nothing, handsome," Fiorella smiles and kisses him again.

___

Fiorella later meets Enzo and they have lunch together, she gives him the hard drive and also sends some of the pictures of the documents to him.

"Good Job, Fiorella, I am so impressed," Enzo smiles as they walk out of the cafeteria.

"I know right?" She giggles.

They enter the elevator and it takes them to the first floor as the elevator door opens. Tito is seen standing right in front of them, he looks at them and sees Enzo's hand on Fiorella's waist.

"I thought I fired you," Tito sneers at Enzo.

"Tito..." Fiorella calls.

He grunts and walks back to his office.

"I will be back," Fiorella yells Enzo and leaves the elevator before it closes.

Fiorella runs to the office and storms in..

" Tito, it's not what you think," Fiorella mumbles.

Tito ignores her instead of arguing. "Tito" She calls but he doesn't respond.

She leaves him alone for a while and tries talking to him but he keeps giving her the same cold shoulders.

"Jerk" Fiorella hates his coldness.

The door suddenly opens and an elderly man with a beautiful lady, drop dead gorgeous woman walks into the office. Fiorella looks at the lady and can sense real competition, she is really beautiful almost as she is. Tito raises his head to see his father and he is not amused by his presence at all.

"Papa!" Tito exclaims.

"Son, I guess you weren't expecting me," Mr Denero cackles.

Tito scratches his head in frustration, his father is here to make his life a living hell.

"I brought this beauty here to see you," Mr Denero said with a smile this time.

Tito's attention finally turns to the lady and he is a bit attracted, she is a really sexy woman and staring at her face properly, he recognizes her as a magazine owner who had even published some of their clothing lines.

"Meet Francesca Mattua, your new fiancee, you are getting married to her soon." Mr Denero announces.

"No way!" Fiorella yells and they turn their attention to her.