Chapter 83: Sinister cards

Tito's POV

"Dad are you okay?" Noello inquired and touched my shoulder, he stood beside me and read the content in the card. I was far too engrossed to stop him from reading everything in a few seconds.

Noello's eyes widened and his lips parted but he didn't gasp. "Papa, what the hell is this!"

I stared at the message and swallowed a burp down my throat, my Adam apple became restless going upwards and downwards in total dismay and disgust, all the times Papa and Mamma weren't around, how she molested me forced me to fûck her ugly ass and pussy, did painful and nasty things to me, making my childhood a terrible one to remember, there was no joy left in me, only pain, coldness, hate, that was all till Fiorella stepped into my life, making me smile, laugh, giving three beautiful kids that made my life more meaningful and I am not going to let anyone destroy my life again not even Serena's ghost.

I turned to Noello, who's eyes met with mine. "You shouldn't get scared, I am going to protect you and your siblings also your Mamma, don't take it to heart or think about it, find be scared," I promised but it looked like it was hollow to him, made no effect.

"Papa, why did she say she wanted to taste me?" Noello asked, that was the part that might have stuck to his mind.

"Don't think about it, it means nothing, they are just mere words, they won't be able to hurt you, not she or anyone," I muttered, with a steady voice. I kissed and pecked his forehead and he closed his eyes.

"B-but, won't you tell Mamma? She deserves at least to know that we are in danger," Noello questioned and curled his eyebrows upwards waiting for a response.

"I will tell her myself," I hollered.

"I am trusting you with that, I don't want anything to happen to them, sometimes, I know that I act like I don't care at all but I really do care and I want to protect them, we have been having a peaceful life, Mamma has gone through a lot, don't you think it's enough already?" Noello muttered, his expression, eyes clearly accusing me of being the cause of their misery.

I knew that he was right, I only bring problems to them, every time I enter back into their lives something nasty happens, maybe I only bring bad luck and misfortune to my own family nothing more, my shoulder lowered crestfallen, I relaxed my muscles and the box on my lap fell to the floor.

"I didn't mean to say it that way," He sighed then continued. "I am sorry it came out wrong,"

Hearing him apologise, I almost smiled, he had really changed, he wasn't as cold as before, maybe now he chooses who to direct the toxicity to and whom to show affection. I smiled and raised my hand that landed on his smooth hair, I started patting it gently.

"You shouldn't be worried, I will take care of this, nothing is going to happen to you guys alright," I reassured him and bit my lower lip hard.

I am extremely bothered, I killed her, I destroyed everything that she had left, how then could she appear after such a long time has passed, it was quite absurd but there is no doubt that it was her voice, many thought crossed my mind, I got a sharp pain in my head. "Fûck!"

"You should be careful too, protect yourself as well," Noello advised and I nodded.

It was like we had switched roles now, I laughed inwardly at my silly thought.

"Noello!" I heard Signora Ginvera's voice.

I quickly took the box from the floor, put the card back in it and stood up, her eyes dilated seeing me.

"What are you doing here?!" She thundered, not pleased by presence.

"I asked a question, you murderer!" She barked and clenched her wrinkled hands into a fist.