Chapter 46: Bitter Reveal

"This can't be happening, how could I have...."

Tito trails off when the memories of Caesar Evette come back to him, he has completely forgotten about that man, he has killed too many people for him to start remembering each and every one of them.

"He betrayed the clan remember and you had him beaten but didn't know he will die, she is his daughter," Shawnte adds and sighs deeply.

He knows his Boss's plight, the woman of his children ends up to be the daughter of the man he killed, his situation is more than complicated. Tito palms his face for the first time ever, he regrets killing some one.

"Fate can't be this cruel to me, how could this happen? Why? Why!!!" Tito screams and uncovers his face.

"Boss, stay calm, no one knows about it, I doubt she has any information about you. If not she would have apprehended you by now," Shwante tells him to calm his nerves.

"I just can't be calm, I killed her father meaning that by chance I must have gave caused her worst suffering than she already went through" Tito mutters and ruffles his hair in frustration..

Shawnte is stunned, he has never seen his boss act like this before especially over a woman but even Gwendolyn his ex fiancee could get him to a fit like this.

"Well boss, what has been done is done, you can't turn back the hands of..."

"I wish I could turn back the hands of time." Tito cuts in and sighs..

Unknown to them that Enzo has been recording the entire conversation.

___

Fiorella visits Tito hours later, she wants to spend time with him, she couldn't do that because of the kids, she actually missed him. Fiorella walks to his side and sits on his bed.

"How do you feel?" Fiorella smiles and holds his hand.

"I feel better, the sedatives have been working and I feel less pains" Tito replies, deep inside he is filled with guilt, he quickly looks away from her direction.

"It is a miracle that you came out alive from the fire, I was extremely afraid when the others came out and you didn't, you really gave me a scare" She pouts and holds his hand.

"I didn't mean to scare you that much, I never knew you cared that much about your cranky and grumpy boss" Tito smiles staring at their locked hands.

"I don't why I feel worried about you , I hope you don't feel offended by it" Fiorella mutters shyly.

"On the contrary, I happy that you care about me" He forces a smile.

Fiorella's cheeks flush red and she means in him and gives him a kiss on the cheek but as she attempts raising herself upwards, Tito holds the back of her neck and slams his lips on her, the little kiss turned to wild one like they were going to devour each other.

He bits her lips slowly making her release moans into his mouth, he is quite a good kisser.

The kiss lasts for up to a minute and he parts it, Fiorella presses her lips together and kisses his lips hungrily, Tito wants to make love to her right now and make her moan as he wants .

Tito feels his heart thud again and breaks the kiss abruptly. He squeezes his face like he is in pain.

Fiorella gets scared and inquires. "Are you alright? Does it hurt here?"

She touches his chest but he removes her hand.

"I am fine, it's nothing," He replies and smooches her lips again. Fiorella goes for another kiss but he places his finger on her lip .

"You don't want me to do something crazy, remember we are in the hospital," He grins and she slaps his lap.

"Ouch!" Tito fakes a cry.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to," She apologizes.

Tito laughs and she slaps him again.

"Jerk!" Fiorella laughs.

___

After two weeks Fiorella goes to the mansion with Tito, this is not part of her duty because she is really playing the girlfriend or wife role these days.

Tito struggles to reach up the stairs thigh the doctor didn't want to discharge him but he acted adamantly and had his way.  Fiorella helps him to his room and they go to his bed..

He sits and groans, Fiorella can't help but admire the place, it is beautiful.

"Your house is beautiful" Fiorella snickers, looking around his suite.

"Yes it is but it is quite boring here, the only exciting things are the maids..." Tito trails off when he remembers what he just said.

"The maids" Fiorella laughs dryly and folds her arms to her b**bs.

"Really?"

"Yes I won't lie, I used to fück them, they are the only exciting things in this house and my liquor, those are the things that make me come back here everyday" Tito smiles and faces her.

Fiorella is not smiling at all, she has a huge frown on her face, you can tell that she is very furious..

"Ella, don't look at me like that, that was in the past, not now" Tito snickers and grabs her wide hips but she yanks his hands off.

"I am sure when you recover fully, you will flirt with them again, I know you" Fiorella glares at him.

"No I won't, I am a changed man now" Tito mutters sincerely.

"Changed indeed" Fiorella scoffs.

"I am leaving" She pouts and dashes out of his room.

"Fiorella, Ella" He calls but she doesn't reply...

He stands up but falls back to the bed on his bűtt.

"My back," He groans.

"Ella!!!"

Later in the evening, Enzo texted his address to Fiorella and told her to come to her house that he had something important to say.

She reaches his house and tries to guess what the important detail is.

"You got a promotion," Fiorella guessed with a happy face.

"Actually no, it is not that, it's something important and I need you to be calm and take this news gently" Enzo mutters and nods.

"Alright"

Enzo sighs and holds her hands, Fiorella hopes it is not another love confession.

"What is it , Enzo? You are scaring me?" Fiorella inquires with a worried face.

Enzo swallows hard.  "I found the killer of your father" Enzo said and Fiorella's eyes widens.

"Who is it?" Fiorella  and holds jus hand tightly.

"Promise not to be sad or cry," Enzo mutters and cups her face.

"Tell me already"

"It's Tito, Tito killed your father," Enzo replies.

"W-wait what!"

Enzo brings out his phone and plays the recording of the entire conversation between Tito and Shawnte. Fiorella is beyond dumbfounded, tears drop from her eyes.

"He killed your father, Fiorella"