Chapter 71: Beautiful moments

Fiorella's POV

He kissed my belly and I touched his soft hair, he rise up himself and kissed my lips deeply not minding that Signora Ginvera was staring at us, I didn't break the kiss either, I missed his lips a lot, that vanilla tastes that make my hormones go wide, if we continued like this, I think I will ask him for sêx here and now, I am already feeling wet.

I quickly broke the kiss and took my bottom swollen lower lip in.

"I miss the kids, let's go see them fast, I miss them a whole lot," Tito smiled and quickly kissed me again.

I smiled widely and turned to where Signora Ginvera was and she was no where to be found.

'Where did she go? "I thought.

"Is everything okay?" Tito asked with a smile on his face.

"Everything is fine, let's leave here," I smiled and entwined my hands with his before pulling him out.

We followed the backdoor available in the court where there were no press.  They both entered into the car and Shawnte was already in the car.

"Boss," Shawnte smiled.

"Will you return to the mansion?" I asked and moved closer to Tito, who wrapped his hand around my waist that are more wider than before.

"No, I miss the twins too much I will go to your house first," Tito smiled and smooched my lips.

"I don't think it's a good idea, Mamma knows everything and she hates you now, I doubt that she would be happy if she sees you here," I said reasonably.

"She already hated me from the start, so I am not scared, I want to see my kids that's what is more important you," He answered and I smiled.

I remembered how my mother threatened to make me lose my baby, that really scared but I knew she wasn't capable of such wicked deed, I feel guilty for loving Tito but I can't stop myself.

"You should change from the prisoner uniform, you don't want the twins getting suspicious," Shawnte faced them and said.

The car started moving and drove into the main road.

"Especially Noello," I added knowing how smart Noello can be.

"Let's drop at a mall, the both of us can pick out matching outfits," Tito suggested and shifted his gaze from the outside to me.

"Good idea, that sounds romantic," I smiled and kissed his beard.

"Forgive me," Tito apologized not minding the driver and Shawnte, I was very happy that he could do this in front of others.

"This is really awkward for you, I understand but I really have a lot to say sorry for and to tell you," He spoke caressing my hand with his fingers.

"I still am very sorry, I should have paid for my crimes, I know that is what you really wanted but I can't imagine not seeing you for years not being able to be with kids and spend time with them, I just couldn't let that happen... I..."

I interrupted him with a deep, gentle kiss on his lips, they were moving to sexily for me to control myself, I think it's the pregnancy that is causing these wild urges now, I quickly tightened my legs, because my clît was getting erect.

Shawnte coughed leading to us breaking the kiss abrubtly, Tito turned to him and shot a glare at him.

I giggled and moved a bit from him, I shouldn't be happy about him getting acquitted but he wasn't the real killer, it was Signora Aria, she was also the cause of his death, she poisoned him and, backstabbed him, I will make sure that Tito uses his connection to make her life miserable in jail.