Reasons: Must read

I'M so angry;

I'm so sorry for taking most of my books down here on Wattpad. There was a day I tried updating this book, and then I decided to do my typically researching routine, which I usually do for a new chapter. But suddenly, I decided to type the name of my book on Google. To my wildest surprise, I saw all my texts from bling to finish, from the word down to functions on a site known to be NOVELHD.

I cried too severely; I tried reporting the site, but through that process, I found out that Novelhd is a Wattpad mirror site. All my books are there. I couldn't say the place because everyone had been complaining about this same site for a long and I just found out about them. My books aren't safe here on Wattpad.

I know, and I pray that nobody steals my work because, through that site, anyone can easily copy and paste my book and change the author name I theirs.

I hope you all understand. I love writing for free because you all love my work. I researched and learned that WEBNOVEL is a safe platform, and I decided to move some of my books there.

New chapters (5) are available on webnovel. You can follow every update there. Thanks a lot.

Books that I'll be moving to WEBNOVEL!!!

1) EMOTIONALLY FALLING! ( it's there exclusively with premium chapters every 2days)

2) Casusbelli: War meets Love! (Is available there exclusively with premium chapters)

3) Maria's Last Mission ( The standalone Book two of FUTURE MRS WHAT) will be available there soon,)

4) The Nation's Jackpot girl (wattpad, MOBOREADER & Joyread)

5) The CEO's Favourite is a college stripper ( Wattpad, Joyread & Goodnovel)

6) Tito's Inferno (Twin for the Billionaire Mafia)

Thank you so much for the immense love and care. You all are my best hope, and I'll always add you all to my prayers. God bless all, my beautiful readers, as you support me on other apps. Thanks.