Chapter 75: Like A Dream

5 days later

"There has been no trace of my daughter, where is she?" Signora Ginvera inquires, but she hasn't been told anything.

Tito sighs and moves close to her. "I don't know,"

Her hand feels itchy to give him a dirty slap.  "Where is my daughter? You have killed my husband, what have you done to my daughter?" Signora Ginvera yells.

The twins are watching from the door.

"Signora, I have no idea, we have searched everywhere for her, I don't know what to do, we were at the mall when she suddenly disappeared and I am sure it is Dante who has kidnapped her," Tito replies.

A slap hits his face making his cheek go red, the twins and Shawnte gasp.

"Don't call Dante in this at all, this has always been your fault, you killed my husband and made Fiorella watch her father's death , that made her claustrophobic, made her so traumatised that she lost her memories about that night, I cried so much over my husband, he was the breadwinner, we had nothing except my shop, Dante's family was there for us when you stripped us off our happiness, I don't care what the court or anyone says, they have been good to us," Signora Ginvera yells with eyes clouded with tears.

"Then what did you do, you raped Fiorella... "

"Rape!, murder!" Noello gasps.

"I never raped Fiorella," Tito defends himself, she is ruining his image in front of his kids.

"Oh shut up! don't lie to yourself, my daughter got pregnant for a man she didn't know, isn't that rape?you ruined her life by getting her pregnant, then you came back and ruin her life the more, you are just bad luck...and now she has been kidnapped and I am sure it's all because of you," She yells and slaps the other side of his face.

Tito knows she's right, he tries hard to fight back his tears. Noelle gets scared by the violent scene and Shawnte goes to them.

"Kids, let's go inside," Shawnte smiles and carries Noelle up in his arms.

"I won't go anywhere," Noello glares at him for no reason.

"Kid, stop being stubborn, let's go in," Shawnte insists.

"Do you cherish your balls?" Noello threatens, Shawnte is shocked, the resemblance of his voice and Tito's already scares him and now this threat, he is just like his father.

Shawnte swallows hard and walks into the room.

"Signora, I am not at fault here, Dante kidnapped my Mia Regina, I would never hurt her again, I know I did before but that was in the past..."

Noello coughs from behind interrupting. "I would like to say something, there is a tracking device in Mamma's SIM card , I know she was working for you, you are an undercover Mafia Boss and Mamma's life would always be in danger, so I had to keep her safe by attaching a tracking device to her phone, I think you can find her, you should have said something about her disappearance earlier, who knows what they have done to Mamma by now?"

Tito smiles, filled with hope and joy, he goes to carry Noello up and hugs him.

"Thank you, my boy," Tito sighs and tears drop from his eyes.

"Stop being a cry baby," Noello mutters, hugging him back, his eyes getting watery as well.

Signora Ginvera scoffs and leaves from there.

___

"I will help you out of here," Amelia smiles and pecks her head. Fiorella's body are filled with scars and fresh wounds.