Chapter 85: Black widow

"You failed at just the slightest job I gave you, you fools!" Selene yells at the top of her voice.

The guards quiver, it's like the earth becomes unstable under their feet as her voice thunders and echoes in the empty room.

"Just one job, to kill Tito and you couldn't even do that, you couldn't even get to the school early to take the girl," Selene thunders, her mission is to torture Tito because to her he deserves worst than that but first she decides to play the mind games before coming to the physical torture.

She is the late Serena's daughter, the one who Tito shot and thought he has killed her, she watched him abuse her mother and torment her day and night starved then, mutilate her mother's flesh with no compassion or mercy, she begged him but he did nothing but allow her being rape as well and take away her innocence in the cruel way.

three men came each and everyday to rape her, she wondered how she survived the night of the bomb blast, it was just luck on her side that she was able to loose the ropes she was tied with and escaped through the back door led by one of the men, talking about one of the men, she owed her freedom to him, he used to be the one who would bring the food to them and during the months they were tortured he fell in love with her.

But she had only hate for him, he helped her out of the place before the bomb couldn't explode, the impact of the blast was so much that he died, he was far behind her and that was quite pathetic, from that day she plotted her revenge, it was never easy for her, she suffered greatly and was deported back to Columbia, she struggled so much, she wanted to give up till she married an old man and killed him then took his money, she had killed five of her husband's same way and that was why she was termed 'Black widow'.

Selena scorching eyes descends on the fools that hasn't carried her instructions properly unlike her late mother she is thin but has same voice and handwriting as her mother, she knows her mother inside out and that is how she knows about Little Tito as her mother fondly called him and now she has all the power to revenge and destroy Tito and everything he has.

Selena snorts and stretches her hand out to her personal guard who placed a gun in her hand, she smiles, a creepy and dubious smile that creeps on her lips as she collects the gun from him, he bows lightly to her and smiles as well.

Selena points the gun at one of the three men but at the snap of a finger instead of killing one she kills the one beside him, the bullet dives into his forehead and he drops dead on the floor.

The remaining two are stunned but dare not move.

"You failed at just this one task make sure you bring that boy here, I want to see Tito coming to beg me for his son's life, for him to bow and lick the dust under my feet, he would cry for mercy as I destroy the pretty legs of his poor son, one after the other I will snatch everything from him, " Selena thunders in rage, her eyes glinting with thick hatred, the aura around her darkens the more, those around her can feel the impact of her anger, they bones grow soft with fear and shivering.

"Bring me that boy, like I said earlier, I wanna taste him," Selene grins and licks her lips lustfully, she puts her gun on her temple.

And only the sound of her pointing heels hitting the floor can be heard.

"Is that clear?!"

"Yes, Black widow," they chorus and she snorts.

___

"I can't find Noello, anywhere," Fiorella yells crying hard, her face, nose are so red from the continuous crying. Lilian is crying seeing her mother in such a state.

"I thought... he was here, that was what I thought, when you called I felt so relieved, firstly I... heard about the gunshot that occurred in Lilian's school, I was so scared, I tried calling you but you didn't respond, then you called me with an unknown number,... I became relaxed and happy that they were with you," Fiorella cries, her words are becoming confusing.

"Noelle was not so comfortable having her period at school, so she decided to stay at home, only Noello went to school and his driver returned telling me that Noello was nowhere to be found, Tito what am I going to do," Fiorella sobs loudly, she tumbles to the floor helplessly.

Tito closes his eyes gently feeling pain in his heart and equally guilty, he knows perfectly well that this must be Selena's doing, he didn't act fast enough, he underestimated everything, he has called Shawnte for protection but now it is too late.

Sergio enters the cabin and exchanges glances with Tito, who is quite unfriendly. Sergio ignores it and goes to console Fiorella. He has been outside making some calls.

"Where is my Noello?" Fiorella cries, three of her children are important to her, she didn't go to the police station because she thought he was with his father but she was so wrong.

"I hope you have nothing to do with this," Sergio claims and glares at Tito.

Tito is taken aback by the accusation but he knows that there is some truth to it. Fiorella raises her reddened face and stares at him in an accusing way.

"Don't look at me that way, Fiorella!" Tito defends himself.

"Tito, if you are the cause of Noello's disappearance, if anything happens to him, I will never, ever forgive you," Fiorella cries, not thinking straight.

She buries her face again in Sergio's chest, and Lilian goes to hug her. Sergio pats Fiorella's back and then Lilian's head, he looks up at Tito and curls his eyebrows in a mocking way.

He smirks knowing that he has just ruined Tito in this issue and he is winning in this game of heart. Tito balls his fist and almost lets out a cry but he holds it back and picks up his phone that has a new registered sim in it which he had used to call before.

"Shawnte, I need your help," Tito mutters in an oddly pleading tone.

___

Noello continues running in the forest, the men are still pursuing him, he escaped from the trunk where they kept him, they quite underestimated him, he looks sweaty and has little bruises which he got from rolling out of the trunk.

"Catch him,!"

Noello keeps running without looking back as fast as his feet can carry but he suddenly steps on something metal and stays still. His wet eyes dilated. The men get to him but stop on their tracks when they see him standing still.

"Fûck, he has stepped on a bomb," one of the men gasps.

Any movement from Noello and it would explode and blow him to bits.

"Papa, help," Noello cries.