Chapter 78: Tito or Segio

"B-boss should I take him out?" Daniel asks and raises his eyebrow waiting for a response from Tito who is gritting his teeth in anger and equally jealousy.

Tito shoots glares at Daniel who swallows hard wondering his offence.

"I am done with that kind of life, I didn't spend five years in jail just to come out and live a life that would throw me in there forever," Tito yells and snarls.

life in jail wasn't hard for him, he was one of the tough and rich guys that had enough protection in prison, luxury, he had a bed, television, good food, changed prison uniforms, had an air conditioner, access to his phone and computers, there is nothing any person on earth would need that he didn't have except freedom, that was all he needed and was more important, he watched these five years run out just to see Fiorella and his kids, in real life, the pictures weren't enough and now he finds out that she is already with another man.

"I understand you Boss but I think he is the one interested in her not the other way around," Daniel adds and clears his throat.

Tito releases an angry sigh and stands up to his feet, he groans.

"Continue keeping an eye on them especially that Sergio." Tito orders and calls Sergio's name with disdain.

___

Fiorella holds her breathe as his lips sucks on hers, she doesn't feel anything, there are no emotions attached to this kiss, it can't be compared to the passionate, wild, gentle kisses she has ever had with Tito, the kisses that make her pûssy wet, makes her heart palpitate and beat like she is on a death roll, this kiss is nothing compared to it, she really can't get Tito out of her head.

She pulls away from the kiss and stands up instantly.

"I'm sorry," Sergio apologises, though he doesn't mean it at all.

Fiorella nods anxiously and has the urge to wipe her lips but she doesn't want to hurt his feelings, he has been so nice to her. Sergio stands up and adjusts his suit, he clears his throat before speaking.

"I won't lie to you anymore or pretend Rella, I have feelings for you, I love you a lot," Sergio mutters truly.

He moves closer to her and holds her face,"I love you"

Fiorella thinks she's unfortunate, men fall in love with her easily but her heart is only stuck on one man, Tito.

Sergio looks into her weary eyes waiting for a reply from her but she has a bemused expression on her face, she is actually lost of words.

"I know we met not too long ago but...I know you will soon feel the same about me," Sergio mumbles with confidence.

"How are you sure about that?" Fiorella responds by taking him aback.

"Rella, give me a chance, let's be happy together, get to know each other," Sergio smiles and pecks the side of her lips, Fiorella makes no effort to push him away.

He raises up his face and pecks her lips too. "Please, give me a chance"

Fiorella blinks rapidly not knowing what to do or say.

___

Another week has passed, Tito is eager to see Fiorella, he has even dared watching them from afar but he finds it hard approaching them, he feels ashamed of himself, for depriving them the love of a father for so long.

Tito lit a cigarette and smokes, he stares miserably at the picture of Fiorella and the kids, heading to the mall, Tito smiles and kisses the picture, tears drop from his eyes to the picture.

"I miss you all," Tito sobs and puffs smoke out of his lips and his nostrils.

"If you are so eager to see then why don't you go to them?" Mr Denero says, standing by the door, Tito was too absent-minded to hear the door squeak open.

Tito turns to him. "I don't have the courage, I can't face her after so five years, I feel too ashamed of myself,"

Tito sighs again and drops the burning cigarette on the ashtray, he wipes his tears a bit but they won't stop coming out of his eyes.

Mr Denero walks to him and pats his shoulder gently, he has never seen his son this depressed before, he has always been a cold, distant and strong child from when he was younger, seeing him as a grown man crying, he realises that his son really cares about that woman, he still would have loved him to marry Francesca but he has made his choice.

"I know what you did left a scar but you can make amends for it and I will help you out," Mr Denero smiles gently.

"How?"

"I have my ways, you can't continue like this forever," Mr Denero sighs.

"Thanks, Pa," Tito fails to smile.

___

An hour later, Mr Denero arrives at the location given to him by Tito. Fiorella is shocked to see him. In these past five years, he never cared to visit  his grandchildren, so why is he here now? She doesn't like this unexpected and unpleasant visit.

"I don't want to be offensive sir, but what are you doing in my house?" Fiorella asks with an air of authority, at least they are now equal in status.

"I don't mean to be forward, I only asked because you have never cared to visit, so it's a bit surprising," Fiorella rephrases her statement and fakes a smile.

"You are right, I haven't come here before but my purpose is more significant than any of the visits that I never made," Mr Denero said sternly, he has been set on end by her rude remarks but he is doing this for his only son.

Signora Ginvera walks down the stairs, she walks curiously to them, she recognizes Mr Denero from the papers and magazine.

With a frown she questions. "What are you doing here?"

"I have come to plead on behalf of my son, he has been in jail for the past five years because he was feeling guilty about the murder of your loved one but now he is out of jail- "

"Tito is out of jail?" Fiorella gasps and her eyes brim with a flick of joy.

"Yes, he is out of jail but he doesn't have the courage to meet you that is why I have come on his behalf, my son is miserable, he hasn't been himself, he's like a shadow of himself, I can't bear seeing him so depressed each and everyday." Mr Denero replies.

"He is out of prison so fast, just five years, that's all, he was supposed to spend his entire lifetime in jail, that's what he truly deserves," Signora Ginvera yells, resentfully.

"I am pleading to you, please forgive him, he badly misses your daughter and his kids, he loves you and he wants you back, he could have been killed in jail you know,"

"That would, have been better,"

"Mamma!" Fiorella cautions, she is so happy that Tito is back, her heart swims in gladness and wild butterflies fill her stomach knowing that she is going to be meeting Tito again.

"Well, tell your dear son that my daughter is getting married soon," Signora Ginvera rants.

"That's not true!" Fiorella argues.

"Yes it's true, she is getting married to Sergio Romero, a billionaire that is better than your worthless son," Signora Ginvera sneers.

Fiorella wants to speak but the deadly stare from Signora Ginvera makes her quiet.

"Also tell him that he will never see his kids ever again," Signora Ginvera frowns. "Please get out of my house."

Mr Denero has never felt so insulted in his life.

"Get out!"