Chapter 15: Guardian Angel

"I think I just fell in love," Enzo said, meaning every word.  Her innocent and calm face, it's charming, she could be the definition of sleeping beauty if not for the slight bruises on her face.

"I should have killed those bastards, they deserve death, for doing this to your beautiful face," Enzo mutters scornfully.

"I think I have  to change your clothes," He utters and presumes it's reasonable to do that. He removes the sheets from her body and his hands moves to her thighs.

___

Next morning, Fiorella sniffs and moans out in pain, she flings her long eyelashes open and releases deep breaths. She sees a white ceiling and suddenly remembers what happened last night.

"Where am I? My god!" Fiorella gasps and her hand flies to her forehead as all the memories come rushing back into her mind.

"Those rapists" Fiorella shivers, tears start gathering in her eyes. She struggles to sit up.

"Don't sit up yet" Enzo intervenes, he came out of the kitchen to see her awake and he's happy about it.

"Ah!!!" Fiorella screams and covers her b**bs thinking it's one of the rapist but to her surprise, it's Enzo Colombo.

"Enzo." Fiorella gasped mutters in disbelief.  "How did I get here?, Were you one of the rap-"

"Of course not, I was actually coming to your house and I decided to pass the short cut but then I saw three guys trying to rape a lady, I didn't even know it was you but I was able to save you" Enzo cut in and strides to her side.

"Did they touch me?" Fiorella asks and checks underneath the bed sheet, her eyes widened when she realises she's wearing his shirt.

"Did you change my clothes?" Fiorella yells, feeling a bit shy and offended that he saw her naked.

"Actually yes, you were dirty and bleeding in some parts of your body, I had to clean your wounds and remove the torn clothes from your body" Enzo replies and bends down by her side.

"Are you alright?" He asks and places his hand on her cheek.

"Y-yes" Fiorella nods in positive.

"Thank you for saving me, I was so scared, I thought they would rape me" Fiorella sniffs, blinking back her tears.

Enzo pulls her into a warm hug.

"I could never allow them touch you, I'm sorry I came late and that they already hurt you physically, I'm sorry about that" Enzo apologises, he really wished he had gotten there on time, maybe he would have saved her from the beatings and pains those bastard inflicted on her.

Fiorella sniffs and giggles, Enzo is a gentleman, he's her friend though they aren't too close but he's also her private investigator, she was distorted that's why she thought he was one of the rapists.

"Stop acting like a jerk, you saved me and that's what matters, it doesn't matter the time you came but at least you saved me" Fiorella smiles and pats his back a bit hard.

"Ouch!" He groans and pulls away from the hug.

"What's wrong?" Fiorella asks, worried by the way he groaned.

"Nothing" Enzo lies.

"Alright"  Fiorella smiles, she takes her hand towards her face and sees blood.

"Blood!!" She exclaims and looks at Enzo who quickly looks away.

She looks at her hand again and then it dawns on her that she patted his back and that must be where the blood came from.

"There is blood on your back" Fiorella mumbles and tries touching him but he quickly stands up.

"How did you get injured?" Fiorella inquires, with dilated eyes.

"It's nothing, I had a small wound at the back and  I didn't treat it well" Enzo replies but Fiorella doesn't believe any word he is saying.

"Did those bastards hurt you while...while you were trying to save me?, Don't lie to me Enzo!" Fiorella urges him to tell the truth.

"Yes, one of them stabbed me"

"What?"

Fiorella quickly stands up irrespective of the pain she still feels in some parts of her body. Enzo couldn't help staring at those sexy hips, wide and curvy, it made his shirt too short for her, it hardly covered half of her lap.

Enzo is visibly drooling over her right now but Fiorella fails to notice it, she's concerned about his wound. Fiorella makes him turn back and sees the spot he was stabbed filled with blood..

"Why didn't you treat it?" Fiorella scolds and touches it a bit.

"I actually tried but my hand couldn't reach it properly, that's why, it's still bleeding" Enzo answers.

Fiorella slaps her head realising she asked a foolish question.

"Take off your shirt"

"Huh?"

"Take off your shirt and show me where you keep your first aid box. You don't want your wound to get infected" Fiorella yells at him and he nods in agreement.

He goes to get the first box himself and hands it over to her. She collects it with a smile.

"Come sit" She mutters, he goes to sit on the couch and kneels behind him.

Enzo takes off his shirt, he has good physique, perfect biceps, Fiorella couldn't help staring but the ugly wound on his back irritated her.

"This will hurt"

"I know,the knife wasn't too long, that's why it didn't pierce deeper" Enzo reveals.

"Deeper, this is really deep!!! " Fiorella exclaims with a pout.

She starts treating his wound, her aim is to stop the blessing and she successfully does it,after disinfecting the wound, she puts a bandage on it.

"I'm sad that you got this injured because of me" Fiorella utters sadly.

"You shouldn't feel sad about that, I would get stabbed time and time again, just to save you" Enzo responds, he says these words from his heart.

"Thank you, you are an angel, from today that's what I would call you, Guardian angel" Fiorella grins.

"Really?" Enzo faces her, with a happy smile on his face.

'He's so cute," Fiorella thought, having a better look at his face.

"The name suits you" Fiorella responds but quickly looks away, before she starts drooling.

"I will discard this,"Fiorella smiles.

Enzo stands up.  " I will do it "

" No, I will do it"Firella insists, in an attempt to stand, she loses balance and the things she wants to discard flies up in the air.

"Ah!"

Enzo catches her before she could fall to the floor, the both of them land on the floor but she's top of Enzo. He mistakenly grabs her ass and their lips accidentally smashes on each other.