Chapter 52: Humiliated

Next morning, Fiiorella is still in the waiting room, she hasn't even had the chance to freshen up or eat, they actually slept in the hospital.

"Fiorella" Signora Ginvera calls and Fiorella faces her. "You should go home and freshen up before Noello wakes up" Signora Ginvera advises.

Noelle wakes up with a puffy face, she had been crying through the night as well.

"Noelle, come here" Fiorella calls and stretches her hands forward.

Noelle looks doubtfully at her if she is really sincere and is really sorry or she is just pretending and would start her wickedness all over again.

"Mamma is sorry" Fiorella apologises with her arms still open.

Noelle pouts her lips and runs into her arms.

"My baby, I am so sorry for being bad to both of you. Mamma allowed her emotions to get the best of her but don't worry I will make it up to both of you," Fiorella mutters.

Noelle nods and pegs her nose with her fingers.

"Do you forgive Mamma?" Fiorella asks sadly.

"Yes" Noelle smiles and Fiorella hugs her tightly. "Mamma, your breath stinks," Noelle laughs.

"Don't mind Mamma, I will freshen up at home" Fiorella smiles.

___

Fiorella goes to Noello's room first and immediately he sees her, he turns his face hatefully away. Fiorella sighs, she knows it is going to be really hard to plead with him, he is a hard hearted child, he is so unforgiving and sometimes vindictive.

Fiorella gets close to his bed and touches his hand which he retracts instantly.

"I am sorry, Mamma didn't mean to hurt you, Noello I was sick, sad, emotionally stressed, I didn't mean to hurt you at all," Fiorella apologised with tears in her eyes.

Noello turns back on disbelief and yells "Oh really emotionally stressed, I was so sick and you never cared to ask, why your son was being so quiet and distant, instead you thrashed me mercilessly, I will never forgive you"

Fiorella expects that cold response from him, she is trying hard to stop herself from comparing him to his father.

"Don't say that, I am really sorry from the depths of my heart, I will make it up to you, you can see your Papa later, you can go to his mansion and spend time with him, '' Fiorella mutters.

Even though she hates the idea of making her kids get close to that murderer now he is still their father and there is nothing she can do to change that. Noello likes the idea but doesn't show his happiness, he hasn't seen Tito after the visit at the hospital and he wants to know how he is doing.

"Do you want to go to his house?" Fiorella asks.

"Even though I accept, I won't still forgive you" Noello pouts his lips angrily and turns his back at her. Fiorella sighs defeatedly.

___

Laura parks her car, a bit far away from Enzo's house, she misses him and since the day of her confession, he has been avoiding her like a plague in the office. She has been thinking of him all through the night and she misses him immensely, her thoughts are filled with him in there, she swallows hard and crosses the road watchfully.

She goes to his house and almost knocks but stops herself, she places her hand on the door knob and twists it, surprisingly the door isn't locked. Her eyes lit up and she opens the door slowly and quietly, she walked in stealthily and it in a quiet manner.

The sitting room is empty, Enzo isn't there. She drops her bag on the floor, she pulls off her heels and walks barefooted towards his room and hears him showering in the bathroom.

"S*xy" Laura giggles. This is her opportunity to seduce him, she can't lose it.

She unzips her gown and allows it to flow freely from her body, she takes off her bra and drops it to the floor and next she shamelessly takes off her panties.

She is completely naked, her small sized b**bs are visible and her püssy, she is quite sexy and looks like a model. She plasters a smile on her face and walks to the room where she can hear him showering.

She opens the door and walks in, she goes straight to the bathroom and opens the door as well. Her eyes widen when she sees him naked, he is not only cute facially not also everywhere, also attractive.

His back is turned on her and he has not still noticed her presence, Laura moves close to him and wraps her hands on his torso and as a result she touches his dïck.

"Ah!" Enzo screams and pushes her way from him before turning back.

Enzo's jaw drops when he sees her naked, he is astonished and charmed by what he sees, even his dîck starts reacting to the sight.

"What are you doing in my bathroom?!" Enzo yells and covers his dîck with his hands.

He switches off the shower quickly and he grabs a towel close by and covers his lower part with it. Laura comes forward to kiss him but he grabs her arm and drags her out of the shower.

"Are you insane?" He yells angrily.

"Insane, yes I am insane about you, I am madly in love with you, what more should I say before you can understand the length I am willing to go to be with you!" Laura retorts.

She loves him and would do anything to have him. Enzo blinks repeatedly and decides to stop looking at her nude body, if not he won't be able to hang on any longer.

"I don't love you," Enzo yells at her. "You can't seduce me, I love only one person and that is Fiorella. I have no feelings whatsoever for you! "He yells coldly.

Laura sniffs and tries hard to fight back her tears.

"Don't humiliate yourself any further Laura, you are a beautiful lady and you would find a man who loves you truly but I am sorry, I am not that man "Enzo mutters and storms out of his room leaving her in tears.

Laurs cries" Fiorella, Fiorella, Fiorella, none of you ever have eyes for me..." Her hatred has multiplied a million times for Fiorella,her love for her is gone.

"It is always about her, I am going to destroy her and get her out of my way at all costs, let us see if you would keep loving her when she's dead" Laura hisses wickedly.