Chapter 50: Seduction

"What!" Tito exclaims.

"But boss she is not that important to you, she is just the mother to the children, are you even sure they are yours?"

"Of course I am sure dummy, I had a DNA test done and collected the result and it came out positive, what do you take me for Matteo?" Tito frowns heavily.

"B-boss, like I said she is just the mother of your children nothing more, you can get rid of her to keep you out of trouble, then take the kids and hire a nanny to take care of them, it is as simple as that" Matteo mumbles irritably.

"Even get rid of the kids, they would only become a problem and weakness to you and the Clan " Matter talks nonchalantly.

Tito is boiling inside with the nonsense spouting from his mouth.

"How about if I get rid of you first?" Tito growls grumpily and brings out a gun hidden under the pillow by his side.

He directly points it at Matteo who flinches in fear, his Boss's eyes don't look friendly or calm at all, it looks like he is going to eat him alive.

"Do you even think before you talk, don't let me blow your brains out because it won't take me second to do it, Matteo stay within your limits, don't think because I made you a leader of a drug cartel means you can say trash or act recklessly," Tito warns fiercely.

Matteo is stunned, he has never seen his boss this defensive about anyone, why is he sensing that his boss might have feelings for this woman..

"I am sorry boss," Matteo apologises with a low bow.

"I didn't mean to cross boundaries, I am just concerned about..."

"Let me worry about myself!" Tito interrupts him abruptly.

"Understood boss, it will never happen again" Matteo apologises again.

"Get out!" Tito yells still pointing the gun at him.

Matteo bows and scurries out of his room.

"Bastardo!"

___

Monday - 7am

Noelle wears her new school uniform, she looks pretty cute in it, she continues checking her beautiful self in the mirror.

She goes to the bed to arrange her colour pencils into her new pink bag. Meanwhile Noello is not ready at all, he hasn't taken his bath or done anything.

"Noello, are you not going to get ready for school?" Noelle asks worriedly.

Noello ignores her and keeps mute.

"You don't want Mamma to get angry, you know she has been badly tempered these days, she hurts us  unnecessarily, I don't want you to get hurt" Noelle mutters teary eyed.

These past few days have been like hell for them. Fiorella has been really harsh and unreasonable.

"I don't care" Noello talks in a low voice, his husky time isn't too deep.

"Are you alright?" Noelle asks him to check his temperature.

She places her hand on his neck and his temperature is so high.

"You are hot like an oven!" Noelle yells and quickly removes her hand from his neck.

"I will go call Mama" Noello mutters but he holds her back.

"Why don't you start off this morning by minding your business!!" Noello yells.

"I-I am simply worried about you" Noelle replies, close to tears.