Chapter 24: Unravelled past.

Fiorella tries screaming but Tito places his finger on his lips. The man was groaning loudly on the floor, his eyes were tightly shut, he hardly got a glimpse of Tito's face, it was too fast and sudden.

Fiorella covers her mouth suppressing her sobs, she has never seen something this horrific before, he just sliced someone's manhood off and he doesn't seem to show any fear or remorse.

"Come out" Tito orders and Fiorella grabs her bag from the floor and steps out as he ordered.

She feels some pee drop in her panties, she's feeling so scared.

"We will go back like nothing happened" Tito whispers, his cold eyes warning her not to act awkwardly.

He doesn't know why he even defended her, it's reckless of him but that bastard deserves it, he feels he has a right over her. Fiorella nods shakily.

"Wipe your tears away" He commands and she quickly raises up her glasses and cleans her tears.

He drags her out of the restroom to the back exit, this isn't the first time he's coming here.

"What...about him?" Fiorella stutters fearfully.

She knows the man tried to rape her but its terrible to leave him in that state.

"He can die for all I care" Tito shrieks and pulls her out through the back door

"You walk in first" Tito mutters and Fiorella walks in and acts like nothing happened.

She goes back to the side of the mannequin where she stood before. Tito sees the remaining two guys who came with that pervert leaving.

"We should wait for Vance" the first one tells the other.

"No, he can come when he's done f**king her" the second one replies.

They both enter the car and drive off. Tito smirks and walks into the place and goes to Sebastian who was still waiting for him.

"I'm sorry, I had some issues" Tito lies.

"Alright, do you like these ones?" Sebastian asks and shows him some more designs.

"Not too much"

___

Fiorella is sitting beside Tito, he allowed her into his car after checking out the collections, Fiorella jigs down some things in her note pad and puts her stuff in her bag.

"Do you think he's going to die?" Fiorella asks, shakingly.

"Can you stop asking the same question, nobody is going to find out about it, they might just find his corpse, don't you think he deserves it? And don't you think I deserve some appreciation for saving you from that long d*ck?!" Tito fired.

Fiorella moves closer to the car door and pouts her lips.

"Thank you "She mutters and rests her head on the car door.

Many thoughts crosses her mind, how he could be so emotionless and at all, it was so easy to kill someone, he's becoming more scary each day. She remembered Noello's words and now understood what the child meant, Mafia king, dangerous people, it all makes sense, Enzo is also a spy because the company is suspected to be a cover up for shady businesses.

Fiorella's heart quivers, she's working for a dangerous man that could kill without mercy, what has she gotten herself into.

"Are you a murderer?" Fiorella asks with a scared face.

"Yes and you will be the next in my lips if you don't shut up, foolish woman" Tito yells and looks away.

Fiorella pouts and scoffs.