Chapter 57: Damages

"No way!" Fiorella yells and their attention turns to her.

Mr Denero is taken aback by the outburst, he frowns at the really beautiful but annoying woman.

"What do you mean by that?" Francesca asks in confusion.

Fiorella is even shocked by her own reaction, she didn't know what happened to her that very minute but she was displeased by the news and she couldn't hide it one bit.

Fiorella chuckles lightly and adjusts her dress. "What I meant was that,... Err... that wow...it happened so fast his former fiancee died recently, I just felt that it is happening too soon....I mean the engagement,"

Her awkward response angered Mr Denero.

"Did anyone ask for your opinion? Why are most of you so defiant and annoying?" Mr Denero thunders.

Fiorella swallows hard, this man is one hell of an arrogant old man.

"Answer me! "

"Papa, don't mind her" Tito intervenes.

Fiorella can't help gasping loudly, she raises her brows in disbelief, she can't believe that he just said that.

"Who is she?" Mr Denero frowns, he looks a lot like Tito, just like Noello looks like Tito. It's so obvious that they are related.

"She is just my secretary, don't listen to anything she has to say, Pa, she is used to her job of talking that is why she interferes in situations that are not any of her business" Tito responds coldly and shoots a glare at Fiorella.

Fiorella gasps and is a bit astonished by his sudden coldness, just like the old Tito.

"You should fire her, it is not good to have blabbermouths in your office, it is unsafe for the company because they might disclose company information or secrets," Francesca mutters and looks down on Fiorella.

"I am not a blabber mouth, I won't appreciate insults" Fiorella retorts and frowns at Francesca.

Francesca doesn't like her because she is beautiful, she hates when she sees other beautiful women around her, she hates having competition, Tito is among the men she craves to have on her side and she won't share him with anyone.

"You are right, I think I will have some thoughts over firing her" Tito agrees with a smirk.

Fiorella is in a state of shock, she doesn't understand the sudden change and attitude from Tito, it is so absurd.

"Have your seats" Tito beams.

"Thank you" Francesca smiles seductively and sits in front of him.

Her eyes come directly to him and they smile at each other. Fiorella who is still watching clenches the pen in her hand as if to break it, she needs something to transfer her aggression on.

Mr Denero sits in front of Tito with a wide smile that his son did but opposes his decision to hire him a new fiancee, he didn't expect such reaction because he knows this obstinate son of his but his attitude towards Francesca has just made his day.

"Francesca, I really like your name," Tito grins .

"Thank you" She replies with a warm blush on her cheeks..

"Don't thank me, you deserve it, beautiful" Tito blurts out.

Fiorella grits her teeth and curses under her breathe 'Did he just call her beautiful? What is beautiful about a ugly witch like her? Look at her cheekbones that makes her resemble Magnificent, the mistress of evil, I wish she had horns, ugly monster,'