Chapter 74: Mercilessly Raped

"Cry!!!" Dante screams at her and slaps her cheek.

Fiorella's nose bleeds this time.  "Tito!!!" Fiorella screams, tears gushed out of the side of her eyes dropping to the floor rapidly.

"It hurts, please stop," Fiorella screams with her mouth wide open letting out another scream.

"Call my name, Stop calling his name!" Dante yells and slaps her on her other cheek making the both sides of her face red with fingerprints.

Dante always respected her when they were still in a relationship, though he had demanded for sêx sometimes and she would refuse and he would accept without complaining, he always loved her decisions and that was what prompted their engagement, he wanted to make his forever but things didn't go as planned but even though she was no longer a vîrgin he was still ready to marry her and take care of the little bastards in her stomach then, but she bluntly refused him, but now she is going to pay for it, she is going to regret choosing her bastards and Tito over him.

He releases her hands and moves his hands to her bõõbs, Fiorella's hands are too weak to attack him anymore, only her fingers move, gritting the floor.

"Moan for me, dammit!" He shouts and takes her chubby breasts into his hands and starts pressing it so hard, like he is going to tear them off, it makes Fiorella feel more immense pain, his dîck that feels hard like a stick hit her womb again, the pain grows worse by the second, his bangs are rough and wicked.

"My baby," Fiorella squeals in pain, she is scared for her child, this is complete torture, he wants her to lose her baby.

Her brêâsts go red from so much torture, he starts pinching her nipples, scratching them to torment her the more.

"Cry bîtch, cry loud, call my name!"

"Tito" Fiorella yelps provocatively, she doesn't realize that he won't stop raping her until she calls his name.

"Fûck!" He groans and continues shoving his cassava like  into her vãgina, her legs shaking violently.

Fiorella's eyes redden so much, she even starts going limp but he just refuses to stop.

"Please...Dante," Fiorella cries.

He continues fûcking her roughly and commands "Say it louder!!!"

"Dante!!!" Fiorella screams with the little strength she has, she closes her reddened eyes and cries louder. "Dante...please...Dan... ah... te" She cries badly.

"That's more like it," He grins evilly and thrusts out harshly from her.

Fiorella cries out as he does, she can't even close her legs because of the pain.  Dante grins and pulls up his underwear and trousers, then leaves the room and meets Amelia standing outside.

"Why are you here?" Dante snorts at Amelia.

"I came to ask what I should do with her phone," Amelia said, trying hard not to shake. His voice was so chilling and scary.

"Break it, Smash it, burn it, do whatever the fûck you like." Dante barks and hisses.

He walks away but stops when he senses that Amelia attempts to enter the room.

"You and everyone here are prohibited from entering that room, do you understand?" Dante turns to her and thunders.

"Yes, Master," Amelia bows and leaves from there.

"Old hag," Dante frowns heavily.

___

Fiorella wakes up, she had gone unconscious when that monster left, she struggles to sit up but it's so hard for her.