Chapter One

A/N: hello beautiful people just a little thing to say that this is the second book apart of a series! So if you haven't read Loving Marianna please read that first so you can fully enjoy and understand this story! Those of you who have already read the first book welcome back and thank you so much for your support! Xo

Breaking News! New York man kills his wife and seemingly disappears without a trace! More on this after this break!

"Yanis!"

"Yanis! Where the hell are you?!" I hear Nick Fury yell. He storms into the kitchen and I smile at him.

"Is something wrong?" I ask amused.

"What the hell is this Fury?" Tony asks ready to come to my defense.

"Did you have something to do with killing the Platts?" He asks not hesitating.

"Is that who they're talking about on the news all over?" Wanda asks nervously.

I laugh, softly at first until it grows louder and more manic.

"I had everything to do with killing them." I admit with a shrug. My mates eyes widen and I feel myself grow defensive.

"Russian spy, Winter Soldier, creates weapons of mass destruction." I say coldly.

"Don't be hypocrites now." I say booping Bucky on the nose.

"What did you do with him Yanis?!" Fury interrupts not caring for my games.

I giggle while rubbing my stomach.

"He was delicious." Everyone faces twists in horror and Peter (P) runs for the trash looking sick.

"You.. didn't." Fury gags out.

"But I did, and I feel so much better."

"I know you're grieving Marianna but you can't go around eating people!" Pietro yells. Fury punches the bridge of his nose and sits.

"I'm going to cover your ass Yanis."

"Why?" I ask amused sitting next to him wrapping my arm around him. He shrugs me off and gives me a dirty look.

"Because I know this isn't you, but a broken mother." I clench my teeth together and he leaves without another word disgust flying off of him. None of my mates look me in my eyes also disgusted.

"Hate me now? Ready to call it quits?" None of them answer me and I smirk painfully nodding my head.

"Anastasia." My mother says softly stepping into the room.

"Shut up before I eat you next. The only reason you're here is because of them." I say angrily storming out of the room.

We quite literally live in a modern castle so I go outside to storm into a different part of the castle to storm into our room. I punch the mirror and watch as blood trickles out before healing. I look at myself in the mirror and can barely recognize myself. Eyes full of hate and anger instead of laughter and happiness. I breathe deeply trying to remember who I am. What I stand for.

I leave the room to find Loki or Stephen who are both still in the living area.

"Could one of you bring me to Greece?" I ask and only Stephen answers with a curt nod. None of them look at me or say anything.

"I'm going to be turning myself in to the sirens, they'll help me with what to do next and if I should be allowed to live or not." This got their attention as they all look at me.

"It's against siren law to eat people and if they can help me with this change in me since I ate him then I'm going to take it. If they think I'm too dangerous and should die then I'm going to accept that."

"Y-you made a mistake, I don't want you to die." Peter (P) says scared.

"You've helped more people than you've hurt Marianna don't do this." Bruce furrows his brow green shining in his eyes pushing to come through.

"Nobody is touching you." Bucky clenches his jaw Steve resting a hand on his shoulder to try and relax him.

"Needless to say we don't like what you did but we still love you and we're not going to just go and let you sacrifice yourself." Steve says.

"I've killed so many people darling if you can still love me then I'd be a moron not to do the same." Loki says with sad puppy eyes.

"I need their help. Eating people makes us stronger, it can change us and if I don't want to continue feeling like this and acting like this then I need to go to them."

"Marianna they're ruthless!" My mother begs I ignore her and harshly shrug her off as she grabs my arm.

"Stop worrying about me. I'm a grown woman now, you should've been more concerned when I was a child." She looks hurt but leaves the room without saying anything.

"Why are you being so cold? Especially towards your mother?" Peter (Q) shakes his head.

"It. Can. Change. Us." I say slowly annoyed. He grows and I close my eyes moving to him.

"I'm sorry. For everything." I gently pull away and Stephen takes me to my grandparents house leaving almost immediately with tears in his eyes. Neither of them are home so I make my way down to the beach and go to one of our shifting spots before jumping into the water and shifting when I'm deep enough. I sing summoning any sirens nearby and my grandparents immediately swim up to me spinning me around in an embrace chirping happily. I chirp back but not with as much enthusiasm and they notice immediately. I explain in siren tongue what I did and they both look sick. Other sirens begin swimming up and they change their faces and to those who don't know them would never be able to tell they just heard that their granddaughter ate someone. My yaiyai shoots me a look to keep my mouth shut and for once in my life I don't argue about it. After greeting those who answered my song and mingling a bit my yaiyai manages to pull me aside with my Papous.

(In siren tongue) "you can't tell anyone." She says trying to keep herself calm. My papous nods in agreement.

"I need help, and part of that is being honest. They're going to notice." They look at me sadly and pull me into their embrace.

"After we lost Demetrius, we took a trip to Bermuda." My grandfather says quietly. I tilt my head and raise my brow slightly.

"Sea or land?" I ask suspiciously.

"Sea." My yaiyai answers confirming my suspicions.

"You guys were brunching in the Bermuda Triangle?!" I yell whisper and they glare at me even though no one heard.

"Don't be a hypocrite now." My papous crosses his arms.

"I'm sorry. You guys just seem so.. together."

"At the end of the day it's up to you if you want to tell people or not but now you know that this doesn't have to be condemning. People, sirens, mess up."

"I need help, and not just from you two."

"So that's it you're telling them?"

That's it.