Chapter Forty- Eight

"Would you be so kind as to get us out of here so we can meet properly pretty girl?" A captivating full lipped woman asks sensually without even trying.

"Let them out unless you want me to destroy another one of your cells." I demand.

"Are you sure Yanis? We barely know anything about the Eternals, we don't know what they're capable of or what they really want."

"They already told you, me and help. Seems simple enough, now open the damn cell Fury." I say once more my patience with him dwindling. He gives me another skeptical look turning to my mates as if they could sway my decision. He sighs holding his hand up to the pad and the cell door opens with a loud whoosh.

I don't step inside remembering what happened last time I made that mistake waiting for each of them to step out.

"Before we accept any bonds I don't know if you all know how many partners I have." I say nervously making the dark hair and pale skinned man chuckle accepting the bond first, followed by the rest of them. I smile and accept the bond.

Before I have the chance to introduce myself I'm being scooped into a man's strong arms being spun around as he laughs happily. When he places me down I sway a little but he steadies me and smiles down at me still holding my shoulders.

"I'm Gilgamesh." Gilgamesh says introducing himself not letting go of my shoulders. I feel Fury gently pull me away from him glaring.

"We don't know about you all yet let's hold off on the touching."

"Maybe you should practice what you preach." Stephen says pulling me to him and Nat. I roll my eyes moving away from all of them.

"In about five seconds nobody is going to get to touch me. Cut the shit they're obviously not going to hurt me." I say stepping back up to Gilgamesh wrapping my arms around him receiving a bone crushing hug back.

Once he releases me from him grip I'm pulled into the arms of the woman who asked me to get them out of the cell and I can't help but watch her every move as she pulls away introduces herself.

"I'm Thena." She says stepping closer until our lips are almost touching. I sharply inhale as she turns away with a smirk.

"I don't think you've introduced yourself yet pretty girl." She says leaning against the wall.

"M-Marianna." I stutter flustered from her gaze. She smirks looking over to the dark haired man who has an identical look on his face at my reaction.

"I'm Druig and we're going to have a lot of fun with you." He says lowly brushing a piece of my hair out of my face the cool tips of his fingers making me slightly shiver.

He's swiftly pushed out of the way and I can't help but laugh as a beautiful curly hair, big brown eyed woman tilts her head up slightly to look at me with a bright smile.

I'm Makkari Makkari signs mostly to Druig assuming I don't know any sign language.

I'm Marianna I sign back even though it's messy and far from perfect. She smiles widely taking both of my hands looking me in my eyes. I feel my face turn red.

"It's not great." I say and she shrugs still reading my lips.

We'll work on it

"She says we'll work on it." Druig explains and I nod with a smile leaning forward asking for permission to kiss her. She breaks the space between us pressing her warm lips against mine slowly moving them until it grows more heated her tongue pushing into my mouth my hand finding her waist slowly rubbing it with the pad of my thumb.

Once we pull away I blush with everyone's eyes on me especially my new mates.

"Is this all you wanted? To get Yanis here?" Fury asks annoyed taking my hand much to my surprise. I've never seen Fury like this.

Druig rolls his eyes as he speaks, "no- well yes." He looks at me with a smile, "we also need help and figured who better to go to than the Avengers?"

"So what do you need help with?" Scott asks holding his helmet under his arm.

"You might want to take a seat." Gilgamesh says.

"So there are other Eternals besides you?" Tony asks pinching the bridge of his nose stressed from the information we've all just received about the Eternals, their lives, deviants, celestials and their current issue at hand.

"Eris-"

"The goddes of discord!" I can't help but shout out excitedly blushing and sinking into my seat.

"I'm sorry, I'm Greek and my yaiyai loves to tell stories. Continue though."

Gilgamesh clears his voice before speaking again, "Eris, has gotten her entire group of Eternals to go along with the celestials plans. She won't listen to reason so we have no choice but to fight. And to say we're outnumbered would be an understatement. Our group is spread through the galaxy trying to stop emergences, so we came here for help."

"Well you've got it. From me at least." I say standing up leaving the room everyone following suit as I go to start gearing up.

"Marianna you barely know what's going on don't you think we should think about this for a minute?" Steve asks walking quickly to keep up. I shake my head with a scrunched face.

"I know all I need to know, I'm not going
to let a mass genocide just happen knowing I could've tried to stop it."

"It has nothing to do with earth Yanis don't concern yourself with this." Fury says blocking my way to the weapons and armor room. I look up at him with challenge and anger in my eyes.

"You don't make decision for me. Move or I'll move you." I say giving him his only warning. He steps out of the way shaking his head looking to my other mates.

"You're just going to let her run off with these strangers and fight lord knows what?!" Fury yells.

"No, we'll all be going with her including your ass." Natasha says crossing her arms looking over the arrays of weapons and protection in the room.

"Any specific weaknesses we should know about?" I ask running my fingers along a sharp cool blade.

"Unfortunately not, she dies like the rest of us, by deviants." I nod picking my favorite weapons and what not tucking them safely away.

"This oughta be a memorable first date."

A/N: if you saw my comment about the Eternals not being some of the new mates before, no you didn't. LMAO. On another note though, I wasn't sure how to write someone signing and when I searched it up most things said to use italics. If this upsets or offends anyone and you have a way you would like me to write signing please let me know and I'll be sure to do it (: Xo