Chapter Eighty

Warning: nsfw, degrading, anal, spanking, obsessive, consensual mind control fuck, toys

Sometimes I have genius ideas, this is definitely one of those.

N'Jadaka is the first person I see, ready for me, on the floor on his knees, wearing a cock ring and nipple clamps squeezing his brown nubs, I smirk watching his tortured cock twitch and throb as I watch him.

Wanda my ever pleasing slut is on her back and has shoved a dildo in her pussy and a dildo in her ass, both vibrating loudly mixed with Wanda's profanities and all the things she wants to do to me, with me, for me.

I smirk moving along to Nick and Loki who have decided to team up, Loki strapped onto an obedience bench, a green jeweled butt plug pressing into his tight hole with Nick mercilessly beating his already red, swelling ass alternating between a whip and a riding crop.

Placing a feather light kiss on Lokis head and giving one of Nick's exposed nipples a hard twist I walk over with an amused look to where Shang- Chi sits on the floor, his dick throbbing a cock ring torturing him writing adorning his perfect skin.

Squatting to eye level my knees cracking very unsexily as I go down I run my fingers over the degrading writing on his body, written in lipstick, staining my fingers.

Mariannas slut

Owned

Fuck hole

Bitch

Brainless fuck toy

Please fuck this hole

"So beautiful very good job Shang- Chi." I say rising back upright patting his head half wiping the lipstick off the tips off my fingers, smiling down at him when he kisses my feet.

Unsurprisingly Thena and Gilgamesh followed the partner route and I smile watching Thena attempt to crawl towards me, Gilgamesh harshly yanking on the leash attached to a black leather collar. I walk past Thena and run my hands along Gilgamesh's chest, looking down to see his hard cock confined and throbbing in a penis cage.

I smack Thenas ass before roughly kissing her and moving onto my next work of art.

My fingers start moving around my clit, unable to deny myself any longer, Carol receiving a quick hard slap to her hand when she tries to take over, my eyes sweeping over her revealing a metal clamp on her clit and matching ones on her tits. Moving around her body I tsk seeing she has the smallest vibrator pushed into her ass, and even that seems to be pushing it.

"We'll have lots of fun breaking in this hole, won't we pretty girl?" I ask Carol over her whimpering as I use my free hand to press against the vibrator still working my clit, her head nodding quickly.

I move my fingers faster chasing a release locking eyes with Clint who has locked himself in a cage and is wearing bunny ears, his ass raising in the air to expose his matching white poofy butt plug.

"Aw look at my sweet bunny presenting his ass so nice for me." I praise making Clint raise his ass further into the air, his eyes never leaving mine calling for me to take him, I'm basically bumping my hand at this point as I finally cum, my pussy clenching around the air, my warm juices slowly seeping down my thighs.

"You get a mini reward for being the one who got me to cum first bunny." I say pushing my fingers through the cage watching Clint suck on them like it's his source of life, once I've decided he's had enough I move along not wanting to keep my loves waiting too much.

"Well isn't this something." I say appreciatively admiring Nebulas handiwork.

Free use reads on a piece of paper taped up next to Nebula an arrow pointing to her holes drawn with the words.

Her tits hang as she's bent over in a wooden stock, her wet pussy and abused ass from the metal spoon earlier inviting me in.

I smack Nebulas unsuspecting, sensitive ass and giggle at her moan kissing along her body up to her head and continuing my way around.

"Well to say I'm disappointed would be an understatement." I say shaking my head watching Druig lay on the bed lazily stroking his length a deep chuckle escaping his lips.

"My presentation requires a partner, more specifically you my love." He says holding out his free hand still jerking himself off, I quirk my eyebrow but slowly move onto the bed with him his body moving so I'm laying down and he's above me.

"I'm going to enter your pretty little head and make you have the best orgasm of your life, how does that sound little one?" He whispers pressing our naked bodies together a small whimper escaping my lips nodding my head quickly, wanting everything he's offering me right now.

"This is cheating, if I had known we could've done stuff like this-" I hear Wanda pout before Druig takes control my head snapping straight so I'm looking at the roof, one of my hands finding my breast, the other finding my clit.

They move as if they have a mind of their own, which at this moment they kind of do, and begin touching me in ways I probably never could've been able to find myself.

Druig is all I can think about, all I want, he is everything, his cock deserves to be worshipped and I want to be the one who worships it, everyday, every hour, every minute, yet I know if I truly wanted this to stop, he would know, and stop, which turns me on more, the LAST thing I want him to do his stop.

My hand pinches my nipple hard one last time before joining my other hand at my pussy, pushing two of my fingers inside of my hole fucking me quick and hard.

Just as I'm about to cum Druig makes me stop, a very strangled noise escaping my lips, an almost impressed look appearing on Druigs face.

"I'm surprised you managed to get out that little noise, I didn't permit it, you have an even stronger willpower then I assumed." He says releasing me from his hold, my body twitching with need as he smirks down and renters my head, making me shove three fingers inside of myself pumping hard and fast, my fingers moving at an impeccable speed until I squirt around my fingers, juices soaking where I'm laying.

"I should disqualify your ass but that orgasm was too fucking good." I say pushing him down onto the wet spot kissing him roughly before getting up and continuing the judging.

Zemo presents himself with his arms tied up above his head, his feet tied to the floor, making his naked body form the world most sexiest X. A cock ring tortures him, with a dildo shoved up into his ass vibrating loudly even though it's on the lowest, most painfully pleasing setting there is. I dig my nails into his chest and scratch down a groan tugging at the corner of his mouth, a smile tugging at mine, moving onto my next mate.

Much to my pleasure Wade has his mouth working on a dildo stuck to the floor hands tied behind his back, ass in the air and one of the biggest dildos we have shoved up his ass.

I slowly move the dildo, gurgled moans filling the room until I sharply thrust it inside of him a deep, pleasured but pained yell making my ears slightly ring.

Moving to Makkari I smirk as she blushes with a ball gag in her mouth, cat ears on, and a vibrator in her pussy, her juices leaking onto the floor making a delicious mess.

I kiss her head, tweaking her nipple before moving onto Eddie who had Venom make him look irresistible, a black cock fucking Eddie in the ass, two short strings of black tweaking his nipples, and somehow still holding him up without effort.

"This could be you!" Eddie/ Venom says picking up the speed, Eddie slightly growing cross eyed his cock and balls voicing all over the place from the force, but he doesn't seem to mind, in his fucked out state.

"It could be, if that's what I choose." I say crossing my arms over my bare chest taking a good look around at my mates, fucking, and teasing themselves all for me.

"I think I've made my decision."

A/N: hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, who do you think gave the best "performance", I think I'm partial to Shang- Chi, Druig, and Eddie, but that's just me lmk what you guys liked (: