Chapter Seventy- Nine

Wanring: nsfw, punishment, spanking, marking

Not waiting for the others to arrive to get started I start to make my way to the room Makkari zooming in dropping off Gilgamesh and Thena before running back to Poseidon knows where, grabbing Druig and slowing to walk with me to the room grabbing my hand. I smile over to her giving her had a squeeze.

"So we use yoga for our safe word, is there any tell, or signal that you use? What about if you're bound up, do you not want that?" I ask, slightly worried just now realizing sex might be a little more complicated and as her partner I'm ashamed to have not had this conversation before.

But my fear is for naught when she signs immediately Druig filling in the parts that I can't understand.

I definitely want to be bound at some point, plus I'm never really bound, just like you if I wanted to get out, I would. She smirks as I open the door her expression quickly changing into surprise when she sees a good chunk of my mates butt ass naked, some already touching themselves, my name mixed with moans and whimpers bringing throbbing to my pussy.

"Well this is quite something." Thena says clearly interested nudging everyone to enter the room.

"It's like a brothel in here." Gilgamesh says quietly his face flushing red all the way up to the tips of his ears and I bite back a smile wrapping my arms around him.

"Remember you don't have to do anything you don't want to do, that includes group sex, all I want is for you to have the most pleasure possible, so please tell me what you need." I say kissing along his neck.

"You don't have to worry about me mama." He deeply chuckles picking me up with ease, devouring my lips, my legs instinctively wrapping around his waist slowly grinding against him as we make out, the sound in the room growing, eyes on us.

"Don't hog her we've been waiting." Loki says pulling my face away from Gilgamesh by yaniking on my hair so my neck i craned back his lips covering mine.

I bite his lip when he brings pulling away drawing a bit of blood savoring the delicious metallic taste, Gligamesh slowly letting of me allowing me to slide my body down his until my feet hit the ground.

The door opens behind us Wade, Zemo, and Eddie  closing the door behind them.

"You have no idea what Venom did to get here could've made me an Olympian." Eddie chuckles clearly excited but a bit nervous his bulge showing through the denim of his jeans.

"Too much talking not enough fucking." Wade says trying to take control, pleased when I grab his throat slightly squeezing it before roughly pushing him away.

"You boys are relentless, now everyone is going to get punished, pants and underwear off, faces pressed to the floor, asses in the air, now." I order in a commanding tone, every single one of my mates following my orders, clothes falling to the floor followed by their bodies, eager to please their master.

I run my hands along Peters (P) smooth soft ass moving to Buckys who deliciously contrasts Peters bum, dark hair tangling between my fingers, a small whimper escaping his lips when I slightly tug on them his body burning red with embarrassment.

I smirk moving down the line until I get to Wade who got them into this punishment and lick up hi arched back, goosebumps forming, his lips clamping shut trying to contain the noises already the resting to escape.

I squeeze his ass lovingly before I raise my hand and bring it down sharply, a chuckle escaping his lips.

I smirk annoyed before bringing my hand down in succession until his ass starts turning red and his chuckles turn into whimpers. Once I've decided it's enough I put my body weight on him leaning down to kiss his cheek before moving onto my next target.

I tightly grip Athena's full soft ass spreading her cheeks apart before pushing my face into her and licking from her clit to her ass.

I keep licking bringing my hand down her ass jiggling in my face, my hand coming down again and again, keeping my tongue moving.

I start to move away onto someone else when the door opens, scaring me for a minute until I see, N'Jadaka, Carol, Shang- Chi, and Fury.

"Holy shit." Shang- Chi says his jaw dropping, eyes darting to the naked asses in the room.

"I see why you guys never want to work now." Fury say moving into the room stripping off his clothes.

"For that, why don't you join them." I say shaking my head though I'm smirking. He moves faster, getting his clothes off in record time.

"What should we do?" Carol asks wrapping her arms around me her hand snaking up my shirt groping my bra clad breast, kissing and licking my neck.

"First strip." I say the three of them excitedly stripping down.

"Watch and learn, and don't even think about touching yourselves or you'll find yourself face down ass up too." I say giving them a mischievous glance before getting out two paddles with SLUT carved into them.

"Safe word is yoga my loves." I say dragging the paddles against a few of their asses before stopping at Loki and Fury bringing a paddle down on each of their asses making sure the first swat is the only swat their asses matching, swollen with the word making me smirk tracing the swollen skin, both of them sharply inhaling as I do.

I pull Loki up to my lips by his hair, pushing him back down roughly, pinching Nicks nipples to get him to shoot up and kiss me.

"Good boys." I say moving along keeping the paddles off of them until I get to Makkari and I gently tap her ass with the paddle before bringing it down harshly her body jerking forward, her beautiful pert breasts jiggling.

I get on my knees and kiss the punishes area reaching forward to slowly, tantalizing rub her clit.

Once she begins bucking back for more I pull away slightly swatting her ass with my hand.

"Who wants to be marked?" I ask in a sultry voice my needy little Wanda volunteering first and eagerly earning, not only herself but Scott whose next to her the swat and mark from the slut paddle.

I step back and admire my work both of them shaking their asses hoping for more attention after the smack, only getting a chuckle out of me.

"Whoever gets into the playroom and presents themselves best gets fucked by my strap on first." I say dropping the paddles starting to undress watching the competition begin.