Chapter Forty- Four

Warning: nsfw, slight knife play, slight punishment, publicish but not really,

After a few hours of getting to know Hope she reluctantly leaves when I get a text from Fury saying Carol showed up at shield if I want to see her, obviously I got my ass there as quick as possible.

I open the door to Fury's office seeing the back of Carols head and Fury's anticipating eyes. Carol turns around her brows furrowing as she sees me.

"Come to break my heart for the second time today?"She asks sarcastically turning back around not looking at me. I take the seat next to her swiveling her chair so she's looking at me.

"I'm sorry, I'm all yours if you'll have me." I say accepting our bond as I look into her captivating eyes.

"Why didn't you accept the bond in the first place? Are you.. not attracted to me." She bites the inside of her cheek anticipating my answer. I gently take her hands into mine instantly filled with regret.

"Of course not, you're gorgeous and I am wildly attracted to you." I say running my hands up her arms eliciting a shiver and a sigh of relief.

"Show me." She says breathily getting up to sit on the dark wooden table. I slightly crane my neck to look at Fury who doesn't oppose keeping his eyes locked on us, I smirk before pulling her to me by the front of her suit connecting our lips in a heated battle. She scoots her butt on the table to press our bodies closer together her damn suit creating too much space between us so off it comes.

I step back to admire her naked form half laying on the table craning her head up to smile at me making her beauty even more radiant. I quickly pull off my clothes pressing us together again shoving my tongue into her mouth sucking and biting on her lip moving my hand down to tease and pinch her nipple.

I feel Fury's gaze on us as we make out bodies writhing together and I stop to look at him tsking down at his growing bulge.

"I'd love to help you, but I don't think you deserve it. Do you think you deserve it Nicholas?" He pushes on the front of his pants with a slight grunt glaring up at me refusing to answer.

"Safe word is yoga." I say picking up a knife that was sitting on his desk before sitting on his lap purposefully pressing my ass against his hard clothed cock. I take the knife lightly squeezing Fury's throat dragging the knife down his clothed chest gently dragging it back up pressing it to his neck his breath hitches before he smiles at me pressing his clothed body against my naked body trying to relive himself.

"Do you deserve help from me?" I whisper brushing my lips ever so lightly against his ear.

"No, but I want it." He groans pushing his hips up.

"Too bad." I say getting up dropping the knife and walking back over to Carol pushing her completely back onto the table, getting onto my knees and opening her legs looking at her pretty, pink wet pussy.

I press my thumb to her clit making her slightly twitch before I slowly start moving making her breathing grow heavier. I hear Fury groaning from the corner jerking himself off.

"Slower." I order to Fury moving my hand from Carols clit to her entrance pushing in a single finger making her squirm around.

"More." Carol begs as I watch Fury painfully slow his movements around his thick, growing cock.

I press my tongue to Carols clit slowly dragging it around in circles gripping her smooth thighs tightly.

Small pants of breath escape her lips and I can't help but move my tongue faster wanting to hear more of that beautiful song that is her moan.

I suck her clit and folds before pulling away with a pop, pulling her folds apart and spitting into her pussy before pressing three fingers inside of her only giving her a brief moment to adjust before pressing my tongue to her clit again and vigorously moving my fingers in and out of her pussy unrelentingly.

"Shit, I'm close Marianna don't stop please don't stop." Carol calls out her legs twitching with each thrust of my finger and quick swipe of my tongue. I pick up my speed pussy clenching as she cums around my three fingers. Once she finishes I pull my fingers out and walk over to Fury my boobs bouncing with every step pushing my fingers into his mouth his tongue swirling around them adamantly before I pull them out and shove them into my mouth still slightly tasting Carol and now Fury's warm saliva.

I bring my face close to his before turning on my heels swaying my hips enticingly back over to Carol capturing her sweet lips.

"Should I let you finish me off or Fury?" I ask Carol pressing wet kisses to her neck. She turns to Fury with an apologetic look.

"Sorry but she's all mine right now." She says flipping my body onto the table making it shake.

I smile up at her as she leans over my body before leaning down kissing me. Once she pulls away I open my mouth and she looks at me slightly confused until it clicks and she spits in my mouth a long line of saliva coming down from her mouth into mine.

"You like things dirty huh?" She chuckles moving down to my stomach licking up to my breasts sucking on them. She looks at me as she sucks on my breast her other hand reaching down to slowly rub my clit.

She lifts her fingers licking them and groaning at the taste.

"You're addicting." She says softly moving me further onto the table so she has room to get on having no regard for the surrounding papers and other office supplies.

I look over to Fury who has picked the speed back up on jerking himself off and I watch him my pussy growing wetter. Carol pushes my legs apart standing over me before lowering herself down and aligning our pussies.

When they finally meet a small whimper escapes my
lips and she smirks moving her hips in a circular motion our juices mixing together crating a beautiful squelching sound.

She pushes one of my legs further down picking up her pace as she lightly bites my calf licking over the bitten area. My eyes keep fluttering closed and back open again and I see Fury getting very close from the way his thighs have tightened and how concentrated he is.

I open my mouth looking at him with half hooded eyes.

"Only your cum, you don't get to touch me yet." I say as he moves towards me with great speed. He jerks himself harder and faster until he's groaning and white hot spurts of cum are coming out of his thick throbbing cock into my mouth some getting on my nose and around my mouth. I lick around trying to get it all and smirk up at Fury who is breathing heavily while Carol continues rubbing our clits together both of us squeezing any part of each other's bodies we can reach.

"You're fucking perfect." She moans rolling her hips and closing her eyes both of us nearing our end.

We cum together our moans fulling the room with the smell of sex.

We quickly get dressed me and Carol exchanging little kisses as we do.

"Well that was amazing, thank you." I say kissing her lips with a smile checking my phone for the time.

"I have to go but give me your number or a way to get into contact with you so I can see you again soon." I say tucking my phone away running my fingers through her short smooth hair she nods taking my phone back out of my pocket and putting her info info in giving it back to me with a kiss.

"I'm so glad to have you." She smiles pressing our foreheads together.

"Me too." I smile kissing her again before turning to Fury whose standing there slightly awkward.

"I'm glad to have you too, I hope you know whose in charge now." I smirk kissing him ever so lightly before taking my leave heading to pick Matteo up.

3 down 7 more to go.