Chapter Twenty- Nine

Warning: violence, mutilation

"Look who finally woke up! Couldn't handle the pain anymore? Or was it the sound of your own bone being sawed into? Eh either way it was fun to watch, why don't I show you the recipient you so generously gave your tail to." The woman from before says forcing me to turn my head. My eyes scan up and down quickly at the sight in front of me my stomach turning. A man with my tail instead of his legs lies on the table next to me unconscious. My eyes immediately flash to my lower body seeing my human legs. She smirks walking over to a computer pressing a few buttons before I'm forced to shift scales forming over my breasts my webbed fingers spreading apart to stretch, I slowly look down afraid of what I know I'm going to see. My tail is gone my human legs remaining. I blink lightly trying not to let my tears spill over.

"The ever fearless, Marianna Yanis, all it took was to take away her little tail." The woman laughs walking around the table dragging a mocking hand along my head.

"Don't worry, you won't have to be without it for long, next thing he needs are those lungs of yours. Unfortunately you do have to be asleep for this one so I guess this is like, your last moment." She smirks petting my head as the doctor begins getting the anesthesia on me.

"This is the part where you beg for your life, say your last words, whatever." She says entertained. I look at her with a blank face before turning my head and closing my eyes, I feel her rage emanating from her as the doctor takes my face putting the anesthesia mask on. I keep my eyes closed imagining me with my mates and Matteo playing at the beach, baking in the kitchen, falling asleep on the couch after a movie, the good stuff.

Natasha POV
"Tell us where the Hel Marianna is or I will tear you apart limb from limb like I did to the rest of your comrades!" Loki yells all bloodied up holding a knife to the last person alive hand. The woman clenches her jaw looking up giving Loki a snarl. He shrugs and easily chops her hand off letting her bleed out and scream before Tony uses some tech shit to cauterize her wound. After a few minutes she stops screaming sitting in a blubbering heap on the ground staring at her missing hand.

"Don't make me ask you again." He says pressing the knife to her ankle now.

"P-please no."

"Then speak peasant." He says spitting on her making her flinch.

"Are you sure you can't get into her head?" I quietly whisper to Wanda who shakes her head just as confused as me.

"I've tried multiple times, there's something blocking me." She bites her lip fidgeting with her fingers.

I look back to the woman and Loki as she begins telling him the coordinates. Tony immediately begins typing them in and a hologram of a lonesome island in Greece appears most of it being taken up by four giant walls of cement.

"If you're lying to us-" he says pushing the knife harder onto her ankle slightly drawing blood.

"I'm not, I promise, I want to keep my remaining limbs." She says curling into a ball laying down clutching the stub of her arm.

"It's definitely the place." Tony says not looking away from his screen.

Stephen opens a portal and Loki uses his magic to easily kill the woman leaving her with the rest of the trash quickly stepping into the portal with us.

The portal brings us to the outside of the walls on the sides of the island.

"Why didn't you bring us right into there Strange?!" Thor booms and I punch him making him shut up.

"I figured we should get some sort of plan figured out." Stephen crosses his arms glaring at Thor.

"We know nothing about them except that they have our wife, we go in there and kill them all." T'challa says like the answers obvious.

"That's not really a pl-" Stephen begins saying getting interrupted by Bucky.

"Let's go." Bucky says making Stephen roll his eyes but open the portal anyways. As soon as we step through the portal we're attacked and an alarm begins blaring.

In the surgical room
"Doctor, we've got to get you out of here the Avengers found us."

"We cant! I'm about to remove her lungs now!"

"Too bad! We can get another sir-"

"GIVE MARIANNA!" A giant green blur burst into the room.

Hulk/ Bruce POV
I see Mariannas body laying on the table her chest cracked open.

"WHAT YOU DO TO MY MARIANNA?!" Hulk screams picking up the men and squeezing them until they pop in our hands.

Let me take over big guy, I can help help her. I tell hulk.

"NO! YOU FAIL, ONLY I CAN PROTECT!" He yells picking up a piece of broken cement hurling it at the group of scrub nurses in the room.

But you can't fix her. Let me help my wife now. I'm not asking you. Nothing happens at first but we look at Mariannas open chest and he lets me finally take over my naked body rushing over to her cutting the binds off of her hoping that will start her healing. Thankfully it does but nearly fast enough. I look around and frantically look around for things that can help me help her along.

"Let me take her!" Loki yells popping out of nowhere. I nod watching my work help her healing speed up transforming back into the hulk to continue taking theses fuckers out.

Loki POV
What were they trying to do to my sweet Marianna? I think to myself looking sadly down at her face in the med bay of the tower. I gently stroke her hair and kiss her head. Her eyes shoot open scaring the shit out of me.

Marianna POV
Holy shit I'm alive. I quickly sit up getting into a defensive position until I see Loki holding up his hands with that grin of his. I smile opening up my arms which he happily dives into peppering wherever he can with kisses I bask in his love quickly realizing I should be covered in people right now.

"Where the fuck are the others?"