Chapter Twenty- Six

Warning: violence, talks of child abuse,

"Marianna please rethink this." My mother begs the men killed and disposed of.

"You don't even know what we have in store for you yet Ophelia. Originally when I saw you here my first thought was to eat you right away, obviously, but I think it's too kind for you, I think you deserve to suffer a little before you meet your fate." I smirk.

"The big guy has no issue coming back out." Bruce says with a smirk pulling the joint away from his lips."

"Please no." She begs tears and mascara streaming down her face as she fights against her restraints to no avail. I grab her cheeks hard and make her look at me. I search her face finally landing on her tear filled eyes.

"You." I sharply inhale feeling tears fighting to spill, "have hurt me more than anyone else. My mother. My creator. The woman who was supposed to love and protect me and Matteo." She roughly pulls her face out of my grip at Matteo's mention.

"Why do you care so much about him?! He's the son of the man who'd burn you, pee on you, stuffed you in a garbage can for days and forced you to eat trash so you wouldn't die o-" Gamora cuts her off punching her in the mouth before leaning down getting in her face.

"Do you even listen to your daughter? She's telling you all you do is hurt her and all you can do is continue to do it!" She punches her hard again not stopping this time hitting her relentlessly until she can barely move. I wrap my hands around her bloody knuckles and kiss her. My mother tries to spit at us but because of her weak state it just dribbles down onto herself.

"You're not going to have the chance to hurt my child the way you've hurt me, or worse. I loved you so much. I would've died for you, I almost did many times. But now I just hate you." I take out one of Natashas guns turning back to the woman I called mother and shoot her in the head her body going immediately limp blood pouring out of her slumped over head. I walk away the only sound in the room is her dripping blood and my shoes against the floor.

"Shield." I mutter to myself in the hall imagining myself clean and in different clothes to pick Matteo up. I quickly grab my things hoping I can leave before any of them come looking for me. I press the elevator button frantically as if pressing it more will make the elevator move faster. The doors finally open and just as they're about to close Pietro quickly runs in wrapping his arm around my shoulder leaning against the elevator wall.

"I kind of wanted to be alone." I turn my head looking at him.

"You can be alone with me."

"I think you missed the definition of alone in translation babe." He pushes me and I smirk pushing him back.

"Am I a terrible person for being relieved?" The doors open and he shifts his arm so we're holding hands now as we start walking to Matteo's school.

"Not at all. She tried to kill us. I'm relieved too."

"She wasn't your mom though." He rubs the back on my hand with his thumb.

"True but I could say that I would've done the same if I was in in your position." I don't say anything and we walk a few minutes in silence before I light a joint passing it back and forth with him.

"How are we going to cover it up?" I ask finally breaking the silence throwing and stomping out the joint roach.

"It's under Wakandan jurisdiction." Pietro smirks slightly raising his brow.

We arrive at our meeting spot and I lean against Pietro as he plays with my hands waiting for Matteo to come out.

Once we get Matteo back to the tower my mates are already cleaned up and acting as if nothing happened.

"So who's going to bring me to Asad's tonight?" Matteo asks searching the cabinets for a snack.

"Uh Asad?" I ask shaking my head.

"Remember I told you I got invited to a birthday party and then to sleepover afterwards?" I shoot Loki a look and take a calming breath this is a part of growing up, I have to let him be a person despite my fears of the world.

"I think it'll be best for me and мама to meet his parents first because we're legally in charge of you."

"I'm gonna go pack now!" He cheers running off to his room. I look around to make sure that, my mates all agreed with my choice and I see a bothered Wanda.

"What's wrong baby?" I ask taking her into my arms.

"I want to do more mom stuff with him. He's only called a few of us mom and dad, and I want to be one of them. You and Natasha have gotten to do so much." I bite my lip thinking.

"You're right, why don't you and T'challa bring him?" I say looking between the two and they both light up nodding. I chuckle kissing her head.

"Make sure you really get to know them though, really check out the house before you leave him there and make sure you get their number again, I know it's on the inaction but still."

"We will my love, we'll be just as stressed and worried as you." T'challa laughs moving over to wrap his arms around me and Wanda.

Once they drop him off and come back home I'm busy getting ready for a mission as Wanda comes up behind me and smacks my ass.

"Don't leave, there's no child here we can have sex in the kitchen." Wanda says starting to unzip the front of my/ Natashas, latex widow suit. Natasha exits wearing the same thing and smiles.

"I told you, you'd look sexy in it babe, my sexy mini me." She smirks almost pushing Wanda out of the way to grope me herself. I giggle but feel my body grow hot and have to push their hands away.

"Fury will kill us if we don't get a move on , this shouldn't take us too long so if you're still up when we get back I can show you what you being a good mother does to me. Wanda kisses me and spins me out of her arms slapping my ass one more time as me and Natasha leave the room hand in hand.

Fury is outside the tower much to our surprise quickly giving us the info we need before leaving us a motorcycle and quickly taking off into the setting sun.

"That felt weird to you too right?" Natasha asks as I read the paper with what's supposed to be the information. I slowly nod my head handing her the paper watching her expression as she reads seeing if she sees what I'm seeing or if I'm just crazy. Based off the look on her face I am definitely not crazy.

"Get on the motorcycle babe, looks like those guys big bad boss wants to meet the same fate as their lackeys."