Chapter Sixty- Two

Wanring: nsfw, publicish, gun kink, gun fucking?

I shiver as the cold air hits my now naked body my nipples standing erect hardening with each gust of wind. Fury seems to take small pity on me walking around my body with an amused look, still fully dressed himself.

"That little.. performance with you and Danvers kept me up at night trying to find that same kind of release that same kind of pleasure on my own but it's just not the same. And now I have you, outside, naked, at my mercy." He smirks reaching down to his side pulling out a gun. I smirk intrigued.

"If you want me to stop just say the word." He whispers against my ear reminding me he knows of our slightly silly safe word, getting on his knees licking my pussy to slick me up before slowly pushing the head of the gun inside of me. A small moan escapes my lips and I look down with an open mouth watching Fury push the gun further into me until he no longer can, pulling back beginning to fuck me with the gun.

"Holy shit." I say breathily gripping his shoulder to keep myself standing as he picks up the speed the cool metal making me shiver even more.

"You're dripping already, what a dirty little girl you are. You like when I fuck you with the gun? You like putting your life into my hands and getting pleasure from it?" I moan shaking my head quickly unable to answer. He smirks up at me before pressing his tongue to my clit matching his thrusts with each, slow torturous lick.

"More." I beg gripping the back of his neck trying to press him to me.

"As you wish." He says against me before licking and sucking at my clit wildly, roughly thrusting the gun into me until I'm orgasming around the metal, my juices flowing down onto his fingers.

He pulls the gun out and immediately holds it up to my mouth pressing it against my lips until I open them taking the gun into my mouth tasting myself along with a metallic tang, moaning around the pistol. Fury smirks slowly taking it out of my mouth putting it into his own keeping his eyes locked on mine.

As soon as the gun is out of his mouth I waste no time in ripping off his clothes exposing his toned body thanking the years at shield for the man in front of me. He tosses the gun on top of our clothes and lifts me into the air.

"You don't want me to-" my question is cut off by Fury rolling his hips into me, our groans of pleasure filling the night air. I wrap my arms around my neck clutching his head my moans right next to his ear as he holds me up slowly fucking me.

"I was ready to fuck you the second you came out and gave me that smile of yours. I can't wait any longer not even for that pretty mouth of yours." He says before kissing me pushing his tongue into my mouth exploring it fully, not pulling away until we're both gasping for breath.

"You're mine." I say between bated breaths. He groans nodding his head slamming into me a few more times before bringing us both to orgasm, my pussy drinking up his hot seed.

He slowly puts me down smacking my ass when he does, making his cum start trailing down my thigh. I pull him to me and kiss him gently feeling along his body. Once we pull away I start to get dressed much to Fury's dismay who grumpily gets dressed.

"I'm sorry I'd like to stay out here and have sex all night but I do have to get some sleep now that I have a little god to raise." I say making Fury's grumpy face turn into one of understanding.

"You can bring him to shield for some help, we have a lot of people who have experience with powered people now and all different types of useful shit." Fury suggests making my rather unpleasant experiences with shield flash before my eyes. Fury seems to notice my change and realizes why I might not be inclined to let them have any influence over our son.

"I can just give you any info, bring some stuff here if that'll be better." Fury says with a bittersweet smile, and I peck his lips rubbing his arm.

"That'd be perfect, thank you," I say resting my forehead against his.

"Go, get some rest." He says pulling away with a final peck of my lips.

"Text me you got back safe." I say turning around with a smile.

The next day
"This sucks! How do we even know that it worked? Maybe that power I felt first waking up was just like Odins spirit or something, because I don't feel anything now! Matteo yells his voice echoing through the training room.

"You're not going to get anywhere like that bud." Steve says resting his hands on Matteo's shoulders.

"Think about what ma has taught you with the extension of her powers. Try to apply some of that to your new powers." Steve suggests looking around at the more magically inclined people getting approving nods.

"He's right, this isn't your first time using powers, don't let yourself get into your own head." Natasha says making Matteo determined again with a quick nod of his head resuming his training with a couple of his parents while the rest of us watch and spectate.

"Is his suit almost finished?" I ask Tony who's locked in on an iPad doing some cool techy shit I'm sure.

"Yes, and he still has no idea." Tony says proudly.

"I knew he was going to need protection and to know how to protect himself but now that's he's a god, he has an even bigger target on his back. Having powers isn't always what it's cut out to be." My mates scoot closer to me a bunch of hands resting wherever they can offering their comfort. I shake my head trying to shake off my worries with it taking a calming breath.

"Whatcha working on?" I ask Tony still making sure to watch Matteo continue failing at using his powers.

"I've been talking with the Eternal Phastos about the uni mind and have been trying to come up with an alternative way then relying on their other Eternal friend Sersi who still isn't sure if she can do what she did again." Tony explains his voice getting a little more stressed with each word, I take his hand and squeeze it.

"If anybody is going to make a good backup plan it's you my love." I say encouragingly making Tony give me a half smile still looking down at the iPad, stressed.

All of a sudden a huge, deadly ray of light shoots between us just nearly missing both of our faces blasting through the cement walls of the training room. I smile turning to see a scared shocked Matteo.

"Congratulations, god of light."