Chapter Forty- One

Fury POV
"Alright boss, the serum has been injected and if it works the soul marks should be appearing at any moment." Maria says with an unsure look cleaning up the lab.

"Don't tell me you feel bad now." I chuckle keeping my eyes on Mariannas bound sleeping body.

"We're forcing her to have more soulmates after she begged you to stop, yeah I feel bad."

"But you know it has to be done, and we're not really forcing more soulmates, we're just bringing them to light, they're underlying if you will."

"If that helps you sleep at night."

"Nothing helps me- shit what the fuck." I grab my hip a slight burning sensation taking over followed by realization and regret. I turn away from Maria and pull down the top of my pants revealing Mariannas soulmark.

I hear Maria snicker and I turn on my heels to glare at her.

"Didn't plan that one out there." She laughs knowing what just happened.

"Shut up. Now." I grit out pinching the bridge of my nose.

"How will we know if she got anymore?" Maria asks through a wide smile trying her hardest not to laugh.

"Well I've already been accused of pimping her out so let's just wait till she wakes up and checks for herself." Maria nods going back to cleaning up the lab.

Loki POV
"This is your fault." I bite finally rising from being knocked out looking at Zemo who appears to have already been awake.

"I don't need you to tell me that." He says scoping the cell door trying to find a way out.

"Well too bad, this is your fault, if you thought you didn't deserve her before you sure as Hel don't now." He doesn't say anything continuing to scope around the cell for a way out and when he doesn't he slams his fists against the glass.

"Yeah, keep doing that, I'm sure it'll work." I roll my eyes getting up off the floor stretching my limbs.

"You are very annoying and not helpful in the slightest. I may have messed up but at least I'm doing something to try and get us out of this unlike you." He bites turning angrily on me stepping closer I chuckle moving closer to him.

"I don't think you want this to go where it's about to go." I smirk.

"Funny, I was about to say the same to you." He smirks back.

Oh this should be fun.

Marianna POV
I don't open my eyes a tear falling down my cheek knowing in my heart it worked. I can't explain how I know I just do.

I open my eyes eyelashes slightly sticking together from my tears. I feel an all too familiar tingle on the side of my right thigh turning my head seeing the last face I wanted to right now knowing he is now one of my mates.

"You already accepted our bond." I say. He doesn't look at me or say anything he just hangs his head.

"I'm sure you wouldn't be surprised to hear me say that I'm not interested in a relationship with you." He looks up now slightly shaking his head.

"How many more?" I ask biting my lip not wanting to know the answer but knowing I have to.

"I don't know, besides me." He says.

"Get me out of these." I say fighting against the bounds.

"I.. can't. Not till I'm sure you won't kill me."

"Let me out, now Nicholas." His eyes widen and he slowly undoes the restraints my magic flowing through me once again.

"You haven't accepted or denied the bond."

"I haven't decided if I'm going to or not, I mean why shouldn't I just kill you right here and now for what you did to Zemo and now me?"

"I don't really have an answer for that."

"Wow the Nick Fury speechless for the first time in his life."

"Just get it over with Yanis."

"You want me to kill you? Don't want to feel the guilt of forcing soulmarks upon someone including your own."

"You have to know I had no idea we would end up soulmates."

"We'll then maybe YOU SHOULDN'T FORCE PEOPLE TO TAKE SERUMS THEY DON'T WANT!" I yell picking him up and throwing him across the room into lab equipments easily breaking it, he lands to the floor with a thud and makes no effort to fight back or stand.

"Now you get to live with loving me and hating yourself for forcing this upon me." I keep my eyes fixed on him as I accept our bond turning around and walking away leaving him on the floor. I immediately storm my way through the hallways having no regard for anyone as I enter the cell areas and break the glass easily with my scream setting off the alarms. In the middle of a petty fight with neither of them winning Zemo and Loki both turn to look at me with surprise on their faces.

"Get us out of here." And with that they both rush to my sides Loki teleporting us to the tower where Matteo and a few of my mates have already fallen asleep most, up waiting for me and Loki to come home surprised and angry to see Zemo with us.

"Why the hell is he here?" T'challa asks disgust written on his face as he takes a gun out of the drawer aiming it at his head. I quickly explain what happened stepping between the two men making T'challa lower his weapon, knowing he'd never keep it pointed at me.

"So what? Now he just gets to be a free man like he didn't kill my baba?! Nick Fury doesn't get to make secret deals with Wakandas prisoners."

"Technically-" Zemo begins saying but is interrupted.

"Technically, we have more pressing matters." Loki interrupts making my mates look at us with confusion and slight concern.

"Fury didn't just give Zemo the serum." I say looking down at my feet nervous for their reactions.

"I have at least one new soulmate, and I'm willing to bet when I check over my body I will find more."

"He gave you the serum?" Peter (P) says his jaw and fists clenching tightly together. I quickly nod unable to look at them.

"Against your will?" Natasha asks confirming making me quickly nod again.

Chaos ensues.