Chapter Seven

Warning: nsfw, ownership, anal, butt stuff, slight punishment

Steve hands me the candy apple flavored lube (it's a real thing I searched it up.) and I lather it onto the strap on before pressing on Peters hope with some making him whine and shake his ass. I yank him up by his hair and thrust the cock into him as I bite his neck. He whimpers and meets my thrusts I push him back down and take his hips thrusting hard and fast so he can't move.

"Ah- I'm already gonna-" he interrupts himself by spurting his cum on the sheets. I tsk behind him pulling out and smacking his ass harshly.

"I didn't even get to tell you no and you already came, thats too bad honey." He cooes at the sweet name and tries to nuzzle up to me. I move away shaking my head.

"Now you only get to look. No touching me, them, or yourself." He whimpers and tries to touch me again. I hold out my hand and a naked Natasha doesn't need me to say what I want handing me the whip.

"You did that twice, so you'll get two whips. You remember the far word right my love?" He nods bending over exposing his ass once again. The whip snaps against his perfect smooth ass leaving little red marks.

"Now go sit on the edge of the bed and watch, and remember to ask before you cum." He bites his lip and nods sitting on the edge of the bed hands behind his head so he doesn't touch himself eyes locked on us.

"Loki my love bring your sweet ass over here." He smiles and blinds up to me turning round just like Peter.

"No I want to look at you." He flips onto his back and flashes me one of his toothy grins and I can't help but lean down and kiss his perfect lips I run my hands down his body before standing upright again lifting his legs and pushing them back, I put on more lube and slowly slide into Loki watching his blue eyes flutter closed with pleasure.

"Good boy Loki." He whimpers turning his head embarrassed.

I pick up my speed going just a bit faster pushing his left leg further back.

"You're perfect my love." I say kissing his foot. He shivers and smiles. I watch his cock throb and my pussy clenches. I feel Wanda begin to rub my ass and snap one of the bands from the strap on making me push into Loki with more force."

"Gods I love you." He moans trying to reach for me.

"I love you Loki, you're such a good for me, taking this cock so good baby." He mewls struggling to keep his eyes open. I begin jerking his stiff cock.

"Who are you a good boy for?" He doesn't answer and I stop jerking him slowing my thrusts.

"Who are you a good boy for Loki?"

"Y- you, I'm your good boy."

"That's right I smile kissing down his calf jerking him off and picking up the speed of my thrusts again."

Wanda spreads my cheeks and I feel her hot tongue press against my hole making me moan and clench around the air.

"Ah fuck your sounds I need to cum, please let me cum darling please."

"Since you asked like a good boy I'll allow you to my love. Cum for me. Cum for your owner." I say breathily jerking him faster thrusting my hips faster my ass hitting Wanda in the face much to her pleasure.

"Yes, yes I'm your good boy, all yours." He breathily says long lines of cum spurting from his dick onto his stomach.

"Good boy Loki, you're perfect, so good for me, such a good king." He smiles dreamily at me holding out his arms. I pull the fake cock out with a pop leaning down into his embrace and kissing him. I'm quickly pulled off of him and pushes onto my back on the bed. Wanda stands over me rubbing her clit before moving onto the bed hoping over the fake cock. I try to pull her down on it but she stops me leaning down and sucking on my nipple. I slightly moan as she pinches the other one.

Stephen kneels on the bed in front of me and pushes his already hard cock into my mouth. I pull my hand up and softly tease his balls drawing out small deep moans he slowly thrusts in my mouth and I hear Wanda moan and look down to see her lowering herself onto the strap on I continue to watch her as best as I can as Stephen ruthlessly fucks my mouth. Someone yanks my hand away from Stephen and someone else shoves their cock into my other hand, I look up and see Steve beginning to thrust, and Peter (Q) pull my hand away from Stephen and making me jerk him off.

"Perfect little fucking hands." Steve groans with each thrust.

"Agreed." Peter smirks bringing my hand up and down faster. I look back down almost gagging on Stephen as Wanda watches the 3 men use me as they please wildly grinding her hips.

"Look at you such a little slut." Wanda purrs. I can't respond with my mouth full of cock but she gets the reaction she wants as a shiver runs through my body. Her moans become more needy and her movement messier and I can tell she's close. Stephen pulls out to let me breathe for a moment and I gasp for air drool trickling down my face.

"Cum for me gorgeous, let me see your face as you cum for me." My words send her of the edge and she groped my breasts tightly cumming around the fake cock.

"Fucking bea-" I'm cut off by Stephen who thrusts back into my mouth releasing his whole load down my face pinching my nose until I swallow it all. He pulls out and I desperately catch my breath.

I get up and pull off the strap on waving my hips around knowing each of my mates eyes are on me.

I fall on the bed and lift up my legs completely exposing my soaking pussy.

"Who wants me first?"