Chapter Seventy- One

Warning: nsfw

Knowing your mate before they are your mate is a unique experience, we're not unfamiliar with each other and we both know how the other lives their life, accepting them for it. So it's only natural in such accepting circumstances like these that the first thing I do is pick Mantis up carrying her to our room and throwing her on our bed, my spouses going to make sure Matteo and Hayden stay busy with training.

"Safe. Word. Is yoga." I say breathily through kisses reverently claiming her perfect, soft lips.

Her small whimpers make wetness pool between my legs, wanting to draw more out of her.

"I-I w-wasn't expecting this." Mantis moans shakily.

"If you want me to stop say yoga." I repeat more firmly than the first time making sure she understands everything is in her control.

She nods quickly before pulling me by the front of my shirt back down to her lips. I pull away breathing heavily, Mantis' eyes darting rapidly along my features her face showing confusion.

"Slow baby, so I can take care and cherish you the way I want to." I whisper cupping her cheek kissing her slowly but deeply, fully tasting her, cherishing her small whimpers muffled into my mouth.

I move my lips down to her neck leaning a trail of kisses along her clothed chest down to her stomach before slowly lifting her shirt, kissing each piece of skin I expose until her shirt is over her head leaving her in a simple beige bra, love and lust burning behind her eyes. She slightly lifts her body as I rub my hands along her warm back to un clip her bra, my mouth connecting with her stiff bud rolling my tongue in circles pinching the other one making Mantis squirm around.

I release her nipple with a small pop, moving down to her stomach kissing her clothes crotch before reaching up and slowly pulling off her pants, doing the same as I did with her shirt, kissing every inch I expose down to her adorable toes.

She has a pair of white panties on with a little pink bow on the front. I kiss the wet spot forming on her panties making her shudder with pleasure. I pull her underwear down with my teeth kissing my way back up the inside of her thighs her small hand reaching down to grip my hair when she feels my warm breath less than an inch away from her pussy.

I take a deep sniff of her my eyes rolling back and closing in ecstasy before bringing my tongue between her slick folds up to her clit drawing slow circles.

"Oh! I-I've never felt like this before." She says breathily still holding my hair, my hand snaking up to play with her nipple as I enjoy her taste.

I move my tongue faster, lapping noises filling the room mixed with Mantis' pleasure, a single finger slowly pushing into Mantis' pussy making her gasp loudly.

The noises that escape her mouth when I start moving my finger can only be described as melodic, music to my ears. I feel her walls tightening up, her thighs twitching around my head indicating she's close.

Before I know what's happening Mantis pulls me up to her taking my lips in a heated kiss, my fingers finding her clit, my other hand moving to her antennas slowly touching them.

This sends her over the edge her screams muffled by our locked lips, once she rides out her orgasm I go down and slurp up her orgasm making her body twitch, and kissing her again.

"You. Taste. Amazing." I say between kisses, Mantis smiling happily up at me with half hooded eyes.

"I love you." She says sleepily reaching for me to lay on top of her.

"I love you." I say nudging my nose against her soft rosy cheek.

"Let me take care of you." She says moving to take off my clothes, looking disappointed when I move her hands away.

"Soon my love, this was for you and now you're sleepy, so sleep my little bug." She nods her eyelids drooping closed.

I admire her as she sleeps putting layers of blankets over her wanting to make sure her still naked frame stays warm.

I very gently trace the features of her beautiful face wondering why she wouldn't come to me sooner. She knows what my mark looks like why didn't she want to see me? Did she have the same reaction as Shang- Chi when she got her mark?

I brush the unsettling feeling growing in my stomach off, just wanting to enjoy the fact that she's here with me now. She's mine and I'm hers, and she wouldn't have done this if she didn't want that too.

I have to keep telling myself that to keep from crying or throwing up or both, quietly leaving the room so Mantis can sleep in peace.

I decide to take a quick shower before returning to the training room where Steve and Hayden must still be outside practicing as Matteo practices fighting without powers.

I receive knowing, playful looks from my mates and I do my best to hide my impending concerns about Mantis' and I's relationship, and my continuing sadness of rejection from Shang- Chi.

But, I'll keep on keepin on per usual and be grateful for the amazing people I do have.

Even if that means forgetting about Shang- Chi, and.. Mantis if that's what she wants.