Chapter Forty- Five

Warning: nsfw, whipping/ punishment, anal, slight degrading

"I'm glad you have all come to your senses." Zemo smirks sitting on one of the couches having a drink of alcohol, sitting back like he owns the place.

"This doesn't mean you're staying with us, you're only allowed out because Matteo is asleep." Sam says crossing his arms glaring at Zemo.

After picking Matteo up from school we did our usual after school routine and once he went to bed we decided Zemo could have some time out of his secluded locked up area of the tower.

"I hope you know I would never hurt your boy." Zemo says moving closer to me resting his warm hand on my thigh.

"She has trust issues with everyone when it regards our son, we all have trust issues with you and our son though ." T'challa bites emphasizing all.

"I am sorry about your father, or baba as I believe you call him." Zemo says sincerely not breaking T'challas icy glare.

"Would your son have wanted you to kill innocent people in his name? Or would he be disgusted with what you've become?"

"Okay that's enough." I say getting up holding out my hands.

"We didn't bring Zemo out to fight."

"What did you bring Zemo out for then?" Zemo asks crossing his legs.

"You're.. free, I guess." I say looking around to my
mates with a shrug.

"And what if I don't want to be.. free." He says in a low tone standing up stepping closer to me looking at me with I want to fuck you eyes. I blush unable to hide my smile.

"Well then I guess that would be up to you." I say looking up his body with no shame in my gaze stopping at his crotch.

"You are trouble." He says with a smirk keeping his eyes locked on me.

"You have no idea." I whisper taking a step forward pushing him back onto the couch straddling his hips.

"Our safe word is yoga." I whisper licking up his neck making him shiver. He tries to run his hands along the sides of my body but I grab them holding them away from me he smirks nipping at my neck.

I drop his hands and get off of his lap moving into Buckys waiting arms pulling him down to my lips by his hair his low moan into my mouth making my pussy wet.

I feel everyone's eyes on us and slowly start to undress myself Bucky helping literally ripping my jeans off.

"Anybody who wants to play, follow me." I smirk walking off swaying my hips hearing footsteps following swiftly behind me.

Once I enter our room I immediately start setting up all the fun stuff I want to use the door creaking open and heavy anticipating footsteps filling the room.

I turn around whip in my hand, smirk on my face.

"Undress him." I order to Bucky and Pietro motioning to Zemo smirks forming on their faces as they slowly undress Zemo leaving his boxers for last his cock springing up immediately. I walk around him inspecting his body slightly dragging the whip on his skin before I hold my hand out to T'challa leading him closer to Zemo, handing him the whip taking Zemo by the hair and forcing him to bend over feet on the floor hands on the bed, naked exposed ass in the air.

I rest on my side on the bed holding Zemos hair in a tight grip turning his head to look at me as T'challa delivers the first whip getting no reaction except a simple chuckle out of Zemo.

T'challa quickly brings the whip back down again and again until Zemos whimpers fill the room. I move closer pulling Zemos face do mine kissing him muffling his whimpers as T'challa brings the whip down again.

When I try to pull away Zemo holds my head against his as he takes another whip to his raw ass keeping his eyes locked on mine through the pain. I have to cross my legs to gain some friction until Bucky sees me breaking his gaze from Zemos ass forcing my legs open again.

"Don't want to neglect my doll, enjoying Zemo too much." Bucky says sweetly yet still managing to mock Zemo putting his body weight on top of me his hard cock pressing against my thigh as he kisses me shoving his tongue into my mouth while guiding my hand down to Zemos throbbing cock slowly jerking my hand.

"Good job doll." Bucky says through kisses down my body stopping to suck hickeys on the inside of my thighs slowly edging his finger towards my pussy.

"Please Buck." I say looking down at him with pleading doe eyes. T'challa finally relents the whipping, Zemo laying on the bed careful to stay on his stomach his ass raw but healing quickly thanks to the serum running through his veins.

"I think Zemo deserves some pleasure with that pain, don't cha think doll?" Bucky says smirking pressing against my pussy but not entering.

He gets up and easily flips Zemo over making him wince from the burning sensation on his ass but he stays there regardless.

"Ride him." Bucky orders and I immediately obey needing my own relief quickly putting my legs on either sides of his hips humping his cock getting it slicked up with my juices before slowly lowering my ass down taking every inch of his throbbing cock.

He reaches up and squeezes my breasts harshly pinching my nipples as I begin moving my hips up and down watching his face contort with much needed pleasure.

I feel Pietro and Buckys hands run over my ass spreading my cheeks and pressing on my hole making me slightly whimper with each press. I hear them both chuckle and the sound of lube being put on mixed with the sounds of them making out.

Pietro is the first to push his cock into my ass adding to my pleasure of having two cocks fill me up moving perfectly in sync together.

"How does it feel to have two Sokovian men take you at once, that's quite a feat." Zemo says with a wink leaning up so he can suck on my nipple now leaving little bites when he hears the noise that comes out of my mouth when he does.

Bucky smacks my ass before pressing his cock into me with Pietro making my back arch even more and a mix of moaning and screams escaping my lips.

"Shut her up." Pietro says and T'challa steps into the bed hitting his cock against my face before thrusting into my throat.

All of the men move perfectly together and even over T'challas cock I manage to get a couple of thank you's and bits of praise out.

"Such a good dirty bitch thanking us for fucking her the way she deserves." Bucky groans slamming into my ass making my entire body jiggle, Pietro matching his thrust almost knocking me over with the added force but they hold me in place.

T'challa groans and holds my head down releasing his load down my throat not releasing even as I sputter for air until he's completely empty.

Once T'challa pulls out Zemo wastes no time in leaning up and capturing my lips his hot seed filling my pussy. He groans into my mouth and squeezes wherever he can reach, my pussy clenching around his cock and legs shaking, reaching my orgasm.

Feeling his hot seed filling my pussy and the clenching of my holes Pietro and Bucky begin making out again thrusting erratically until they cum inside of my ass at the same time.

They all keep their cocks inside of me as we catch our breathes until finally rolling off of each other.

"There's still like 2 hours till Matteo's going to be waking up." I say suggestively looking around at the men.

"I like where your head is at doll."