Chapter Fifty- Three

Wanring: nsfw, military kink?, anal

"Wee! I've missed the swing!" I cheer as I'm lifted into the air again being securely harnessed into our sex swing that we've had to keep down because of a certain nosey 12 year old.

I swing the swing as much as possible in my compromised position and almost end up flipping over completely.

I am thoroughly laughed at.

"Shut the fuck up all of you."

"Well how many times do I have to tell you the sex swing doesn't really swing as a swing should." Tony laughs stroking his half hard cock lazily on the bed watching the scene unfold.

"It's a natural reflex." I say my attention being snapped back to Steve as he pushes two fingers inside of my pussy, his pinky in my other entrance.

"S-Steve-" I begin moaning out but he uses his free hand to smack my chests making sure to give my nipple a hard squeeze with it.

"Formalities my love." He says resuming the movements inside of my holes.

"I'm s-sorry master." I say earning me another hit to my chest albeit weaker but a smack nonetheless.

"Daddy!" I yell hoping that name is the golden ticket to free my nipple of his harsh pinching.

"Captain!" I yell finally earning reprieve for my sore nipple Steve pulling his fingers out to quickly replace them with his ready, throbbing cock.

"That took too many times private you're going to have to face the consequences." Steve grunts thrusting into me wrapping his strong hands around my throat squeezing lightly making my eyes roll back fully enjoying this feeling.

My bliss only lasts a moment before Steve is pinching my nipple again.

"Keep those eyes on me private, do you understand? On me." I smirk making sure to keep my eyes locked on his face that contorts with pleasure with each thrust into me. He does the same, watching my every reaction, the way my body reacts to everything he does.

"What a stupid little private walking around at night unarmed, by yourself, what did you think would happen with a pretty little face like this? Did you want this private? Did you want me to find you and take you until you're screaming for me to stop?"

"Y-yes Captain. I'm a dumb little private who needs her Captain to fuck some sense into her." He smiles grunting through his teeth thrusting harder into me as Bucky grips my hair forcing me to look up at him.

"S-sergeant Barnes please fuck my face." I beg looking up at him with wide coy eyes making him smile down at me before taking my hair and forcing my head down on his throbbing cock.

He holds my hair pulling in and out of my mouth quickly and with as much force he would my pussy making me gag with each thrust, drool trickling down my chin onto the floor.

All of a sudden my head is pulled forcefully off and turned the other way quickly being thrusted onto Sams cock.

"You didn't forget about your other sergeant did you private?" Sam asks amused pulling out his cock so I can answer.

I look up at him saliva and tears running down my face and smile.

"Of course not sergeant I was waiting for you to do what you please." He smirks shoving his cock back into my mouth before Bucky pulls my head back and shoves his cock down my throat. They continue roughly pulling me back and forth as Steve continues to pound my insides his moving becoming messy and his grunts almost sound like whimpers.