Chapter Sixty- One

Warning: very slight nsfw

"I'm sorry, I don't know what's going on." Frigga says apologetically looking over Matteo, healers at her side doing the same.

I take a deep breath trying to keep my cool.

"Someone better find a way to wake my son up or so help me Poseidon." I say shakily Loki trying to wrap his arms around me but I jerk at his touch face twitching slightly turning on him with a glare. To say I'm partially blaming him right now would be an understatement.

"My love.." he trails off sadly reaching for me again but ultimately deciding against it dropping his hand.

"If you weren't so fucking obsessed with power." I say venom lacing behind my voice, Loki shrinking under my harsh gaze.

Thor rests a hand on my shoulder and I take another deep breathe turning back to Matteo. I sing pulling water from the air trying to heal something, anything to get him to wake up.

Nothing happens, I send the water back into the air and squeeze Matteo's hand.

Right as I'm about to curse Loki out Matteo takes a huge gasp of air body shooting up and eyes flying open looking erratic. I immediately take him into my arms and he breathes heavily but his body relaxes.

"Are you okay baby what happened?" I ask frantically, holding him tightly petting his hair. He clings to me and shakes his head quickly, his body clammy making strands of his hair cling to his forehead.

"I'm okay, Odin.. gave me a lot of power with not a lot space to store it, just took me a minute to adjust." He finally answers, trying to calm his breathing as to not worry us, which only makes me worry more.

Thor and Loki envelope us in a hug almost crushing Matteo who laughs as he's being sandwiched. Once they pull away I lift Matteo off the bed making sure he's steady before gathering our stuff.

"What are you doing?" Loki asks worried.

"We're going back home where Matteo can train with people I trust, we don't know what he's capable of yet and I don't want to be here anymore."

"Please, stay for his burning." Thor asks pleadingly making me put our stuff down nodding my head.

"Of course, I'm sorry my love, I'm just incredibly stressed right now." I say resting my head in my hands. Thor takes me into his arms and I breathe him in, his scent calming me.

Odins burning was honestly beautiful. I think that's part of why they do a big burning like this, they make it so beautiful, and the flames are the souls waving goodbye, or a see you later. Loki only showed up for a brief moment before taking off not saying a word to anyone besides Matteo, and even then it was curt.

When it's over Thor brings us to Heimdall, Loki not showing up to say goodbye. I smile sadly at Thor giving him a kiss.

"If you need anything, call me, even if it's just to talk my love." He nods kissing me again before scooping Matteo into a big hug.

"I love you, be careful listen to your mother, and learn all about the powerful god you are now." Thor says putting him down with a smile ruffling his hair much to his dismay. He tries to fix it just for it to be ruined Heimdall doing the same thing as he sends us on our way.

By the time we get back it's almost two in the morning and Matteo all but collapses on the couch when we finally get up the elevator. I would've called Stephen but I didn't want to wake him had he been sleeping already. I drop my stuff onto the floor making a note to deal with it tomorrow, and lift Matteo carrying him to his bed, admiring his strength and composure through this crazy day. I tuck him in and kiss his head quietly closing his door behind me heading to my own room where most of my mates are asleep except for Bruce and Sam who both sit up reading.

"You forgot about Fury, he came here looking for you absolutely pissed." Bruce says not looking up from his book until he finishes the page, his beautiful eyes settling on my face with a smile, Sam doing the same.

I pull out my phone and realize it's dead shaking my head.

"I feel soooo bad right now, can I see your phone?" I ask not waiting for an answer taking it off the bedside table unplugging it from the charger, dialing Fury's number waiting a few rings before he answers.

"Is she alright Banner?" He asks right away almost frantic.

"I'm alright, just sorry." I say biting my lip keeping my voice down deciding to step into the bathroom to talk.

"Oh would you look at who it is?!" All worry drops from his voice.

"I'm sorry, I promise I'll make it up to you, everything was so chaoti-"

"I'm just playing Yanis, I know you have a busy life and didn't purposely mean to forget me." He interrupts with a chuckle making me release a sigh of relief.

"Alright well, I'll talk to you tomorrow thanks for being so understanding." I say.

"Sorry I didn't say you get to get out of our plans. I want to see you so I will, go out to the helipad." He says and hangs up not waiting for a response.

I tell Sam and Bruce what Fury said giving them both a kiss before reluctantly making my way out to the helipad.

As I get closer and my eyes adjust to the dark I see Fury's figure standing there, alone back facing me. He turns around hearing my foot steps and smiles. It's different from the Fury I usually get to see but it's a good different, he's very handsome with a smile.

"Hi." I say slightly awkward looking at my feet.

"How'd everything go in Asgard?" He asks.

"Well Matteo is a god now, and Loki is definitely mad at me." Fury's eyebrows shoot up in shock.

"Matteo is a god? Do you know his powers?" I shake my head.

"Odin died giving Matteo godliness so he wasn't able to tell us." I explain and he nods while listening.

"And why would Loki be mad at you, you could burn down a church with people inside and he'd be cheering you on what the hell happened?" I suck in air through my teeth and explain to him what happened.

"You were scared, he'll forgive you once he realizes that." Fury says reassuringly. I smile slightly.

"I'm sorry again for forgetting about grabbing you." He shakes his head.

"Stop apologizing I'm happy to see you now, plus this way I get to have you all to myself." He says taking my hands in his making me blush with his words and touch.

"Shut up." I say with a smile, not ever wanting him to shut up if he's going to say cute shit like that.

"You know you don't want me to do that." He almost whispers with a smirk. Damn he's good. I just shake my head with a stupid grin on my face in response.

"If you don't, then I can't do this." I purr kissing him roughly, shoving my tongue into his mouth, his slight groan escaping into my mouth I pull away biting his lip and he pulls my body flush against his not letting me.

"Take off your clothes now."

"Yes sir."