Chapter Thirty- Three

Warning: nsfw, slight owning/ master play, butt stuff

I slowly push the fake cock into Nebula a slow quiet moan escaping her lips, her big beautiful eyes fluttering closed. I lean down gently resting my body weight on top of her slowly rolling my hips into her.

"Keep those eyes on me gorgeous." I whisper making her peel her eyes open pecking my lips that are only inches away from her face.

"Good girl." I whisper beginning to pick up my speed drawing out small whimpers before I put my hands on either side of her head holding myself up to thrust into her roughly.

"Ho- ly sh- it." She groans between thrusts reaching up to cup my boob slightly pinching my nipple when I go particularly hard.

"Tony." I say firmly and he comes up behind me not needing me to tell him what I want before matching my movements into Nebula as he pushes his throbbing cock into my ass. I smirk over to Wade who is almost humping the bed at this point desperate for touch, release, anything continuing my rough thrusts into the moaning mess that is Nebula taunting him.

"Do you have anything to say for yourself Wade?" I ask mockingly making him whimper looking over to Tony for help. I can't see what he does but Wade gets on his knees presenting his cock for me bowing his head. I chuckle reaching my hand down to quickly rub Nebulas clit making her legs shake a high pitched needy moan leaving her lips as she orgasms her nails digging into my shoulder as I ride out her orgasm with her.

I watch her reactions growing even hornier when she smiles up at me with a content face pulling out turning to Wade with a smirk.

"Good boys show their masters that they've learned their lesson, what are you going to do?" I smile slowly undoing the handcuffs before laying on the bed presenting myself for whoever takes me.

Wade quickly grabs both of my legs pinning my feet behind my head so my exposed ass and pussy is on complete display. I hear a snap and see out of the corner of my eye Steve taking pictures with the Polaroid Tony having to help him just a little.

Wade quickly gets my attention again as he has Yelena hold my feet so he can lick from my ass up to my clit pulling away with a loud pop making my breathing speed up as he repeats this action until I'm squirming around for more.

He pushes his tongue into my ass making me yelp.

"Holy shit that feels weird, good, really good but fucking weird." I say breathily Wade pressing his tongue further inside of me before taking it out lightly tracing my hole pushing a finger inside of my dripping pussy, he quickly pulls it out and licks it before delving two more inside of me continuing his movements with his tongue.

I feel Yelena placing kisses and hickeys wherever she can reach her grip on my ankles not wavering as Wade stands on the bed dragging his cock along my folds before pushing into my pussy making me scream from the new angle.

"Fuck, tell me I've been good, done good." Wade groans slamming himself down into me again rubbing circles on my clit.

"Y-you're doing fucking amazing. Such a good boy for me my love." He groans again going even harder and faster Yelena still holding and kissing my legs.

"I-I'm about to cum." I say breathily trying to reach up to feel him. He quickens his pace and I orgasm around him making him cum inside of me my desperate pussy milking him dry. Yelena slowly let's go of my feet and I straighten my body laying in my back breathing heavily feeling Wades cum deep out of me. I turn over to them with a big smile.

"I hope that was as good for you as it was for me." I blush fidgeting with my hands all of a sudden nervous like I didn't just fuck them.

"I think I can speak for all of us when I say that was the best I've ever had." Okoye says moving over to me placing kisses along the marks on my body, I pull her up to my mouth and kiss her fully making her smile against my lips.

"I don't mean to rush things but our kid needs to get home soon and I'm not sure we should have that meeting yet." I say looking between them watching the disappointment grow on their face but understanding taking a quick shower with me to soak up as much time with me as possible which I don't mind at all.

"Im gonna be up on the roof in case you need me." Wade says getting on his shoes.

"Uh that's alright." I say shaking my head.

"No it's okay, not a problem at all."

"Please don't stay on our roof Wade."

"What about the roof across the street?"

"No."

"I don't want to be away from you Marianna! Did these lovebirds leave your side when you first met?" He says motioning behind me to Steve and Tony who have been brushing and styling my hair after the shower.

"He's just mad he doesn't get to play with her hair." Tony says whispering to Steve loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Yeah! I kinda am! Your hair is majestic and I'm sure they've gotten to play with it plenty! We don't have to meet your kid but why don't you come to my place for a night. Both of the baldies and blonde Russian girl can come too if that will entice you."

"I would love to next weekend. Tomorrow is Monday, new school week." I say taking his hand gently rubbing it not wanting to hurt his feelings.

"Matteo has more than one parent for a reason." Steve says moving his hands from my hair to my shoulders gently rubbing them.

"I know but I like picking him up and dropping him off when I can." I say closing my eyes enjoying his touch almost forgetting about everyone around us.

"So pick him up but let us drop him off." Tony says kissing along my neck.

"But shouldn't I be here after his first sleepover?"

"Marianna. Go." Steve says turning me around and grabbing my face squeezing my cheeks.

"Okay."I mumble through my squished cheeks a small smile taking over my face as I quickly go to pack a bag calling Stephen for obvious reasons.

"Before we go to your place Wade I need to see someone, Stephen can you please bring us to Wakandas prison?"