Chapter Thirty- Four

"At least let me come in with you." Stephen insist standing outside of where Helmut Zemo is being held.

"Why? So you can glare at him the whole time?" I say shaking my head.

"T'challa, Bucky and Sam are already going to pissed at not just you but me. If they find out I let you meet him alone-"

"Then you'll tell them you let me do nothing. I make my own decisions. You can stay out here and wait or you can leave and I'll call Loki."

"This isn't just Wakandan jurisdiction gorgeous, this is the raft a shield prison." Stephen says nervously looking around.

"Fury can suck my dick, he was no help when I was getting my tail cut off leading to me having more mates, bringing us here to this wonderful place." I say sarcastically motioning around to the metal hallways.

"Man just handed me a piece of paper and said screw you." I scoff shaking my head.

Stephen considers everything I said looking at my pleading face sighing before he opens a portal into the cell.

"Leave." I hear a croaky voice say from the opposite side of the dank cell.

"Huh?" I say not sure I heard him right. He clears his throat yelling as he speaks again.

"Leave! I don't want you шлюха!" (Whore) He yells remaining in the corner of the room perched on the bed holding his head in his hands not looking at me. My heart breaks hearing his cruel words my Russian is spotty but good enough to know what he just said. I don't feel him reject the bond standing frozen in place not sure what to do.

He shoots up slamming his hands onto the bars.

"Are you deaf or just stupid? Leave." He says voice deeper with malice strewn behind it.

"No. And there's nothing you can do about it. If my spouses can't tell me what to do you sure as shit can't." I say making up my mind taking a seat close to the bars but still out of arms length looking him in the eyes as I accept our bond leaving the ball in his court.

He finally looks me in the eyes tears welling up feeling the love and acceptance from my bond. I immediately move forward resting my hand on top of his, he moves it away at first but relaxes letting our fingers touch.

"I don't deserve you. I'm not the man I want to be for my soul mate." He says shamefully.

"You're perfect because we're soul mates. We're meant to be." I say unconsciously moving my free hand to my left hip, he smiles touching his left hip where my mark is closing his eyes accepting our bond making me breathe a sigh of relief.

"I'm sorry for what I said, by the way you looked I know you understood, not that if you didn't understand that would be better-"

"It's okay, I'm used to it." I cut him off pressing my lips together moving my hand up a bit further to trace his wrist. He looks down at me with furrowed brows taking his hand to reach across the bars brushing his fingers along my cheek I look away from his questioning gaze watching my fingers trace his hand and wrist.

"I want to stay but I'm not exactly supposed to be here." I say not so swiftly changing the subject.

"Don't risk yourself for me what the hell are you doing? You really need to leave now."

"I'll leave for now but I'm coming back." I say giving his hand a squeeze looking at his lips, he pulls me in closer our bodies touching through the bars as he stares down at my lips.

"Save that as my reward for when I'm a deserving, free man." I smile and quickly peck his cheek unable to help myself to that much turning on my heel rapping on the door Stephen opening a portal pulling me into his arms possessively quickly closing it behind us.