Chapter Fifty- Two

Warning: nsfw, butt stuff, slight foot stuff but not really, punishment, daddy/ master/ baby girl/ ownership play, photography, getting caughtish,

Scott hoists me into the air with ease lowering my
body onto his cock his eyes fluttering closed with mine once he's fully inside of me. I feel Wanda run her hands along my ass before spreading my cheeks licking and sucking at my hole.

I open my eyes trying to remember how to breathe, and see Peter jerking himself off keeping his eyes locked on us. Pleasure fills my body and I dig my nails into Scott's back as Wanda enters my hole with her tongue.

"Fuck yes, yes I'm so close I'm close already." I moan digging my nails further into Scott's back making him grunt throwing my head back as they work together perfectly to bring me over the edge into an earth shattering orgasm.

My orgasm drives Scott to his own my pussy clenching, begging for his seed.

"God you're so fucking perfect taking my dick so good baby." He groan as in my ear pulling out and turning me around to kiss him hungrily.

He begins chuckling against my lips as we hear the bathroom door creak open signaling that the others have woken up and are intrigued.

"Well to say this is a wonderful way to wake up would be an understatement." Stephen says his voice low and gravelly from just waking up.

"She's open for use." Scott smirks turning me around and bending me over smacking my ass as Stephen steps into the shower followed by Clint who doesn't need an invite to let himself inside the shower, thank Poseidon it's huge.

Stephen bends me further down by my neck not being gentle at all smacking my ass three hard times before thrusting into me without restraint making me moan loudly.

He grips my hair making me arch my neck and back further.

"Good job babygirl, who do you belong to? Who owns you?" I don't answer only small whimpers escape my lips another orgasm quickly approaching but Stephen takes it away pulling his cock out and roughly spinning me to look at him slapping my cheek.

"I asked you who you belong to little bitch?" He smacks my cheek again and I smile up at him my mouth still slightly open looking up at him with challenge in my eyes. His eyebrow slightly twitches up and he pushes my face almost making me slip on the ground.

"Then you get to watch, one of your favorite punishments for us." Stephen chuckles moving next to Clint who wears a mischievous smirk pulling Stephen in by his hair kissing him fully the two men groaning into each other's mouths, wet naked bodies writhing together.

I go to touch myself but Wanda pulls my hand away leading me over to the shower bench making me kneel in front of it as she sits down making sure that I have full view of Clint and Stephen.

Wanda presses her foot to my pussy making me shudder at the sudden contact with my sensitive clit.

"Grind against my foot, show us what a desperate little baby doll you are." Wanda purrs petting my head making sure I keep it turned to the two men.

Stephen reaches down holding both of their cocks rubbing them together, jerking themselves both off at the same time. I whimper and begin moving my hips against Wanda's foot my face turning red despite needing this release. I grip her thighs and pick up my speed not caring about my shame anymore just needing more.

"I need more. Please, please." I beg unable to stop moving my hips or watching the two men, Natasha not making things easier opening the door and taking pictures with the polaroid.

"Then look me in the eyes and tell me who owns you." I whimper gripping Wanda's thighs harder before finally letting out a long breath no longer having the willpower to fight.

I open my eyes making sure to keep them extra pretty, and needy my voice soft but desperate, "daddy, daddy owns me I belong to daddy."

"Good job baby girl. Now keep saying that and daddy will take care of you okay?" He asks giving me a hand off the floor placing me where Wanda was just sitting.

He spreads my legs looking up at me with a smirk, "you behave and keep your legs wide open for daddy okay princess."

"Y-yes daddy, wide open.. all.. for you." I say my breath hitching as he begins to lick and suck at my clit my body twitching with each touch overly sensitive.

"Look how compliant and easy she is now." Clint says putting a foot on the bench bring my head down onto his cock.

"Good girl, fuuck, good fucking girl." Clint grits out slowly pushing the entire length of his cock down my throat not pulling out even as I begin to gag and hit his hips.

He releases his load into my mouth finally pulling out making me gasp for air his cum dribbling all down my chin and chest my legs still twitching from Stephen. Peter (P) quickly moves to lick up the cum before the water rinses it off kissing me once he's finished.

Stephen doesn't give me any warning before he's thrusting his hot cock into me squeezing my breasts looking me right in my eyes.

"You are amazing, such a good girl taking all of daddy's cock just like you're supposed to." I mewl and he chuckles as Scott begins rubbing my clit while my other mates squeeze or rub any other part of my body they can get to. My pussy clenches Stephens cock and he can tell by this that I'm close.

"You have to tell me what a dirty bitch you are as you cum, if you want to cum." He says smugly though his voice is even more hoarse then when he woke up indicating he's also close. I decide to give in putting on a needy desperate face reaching for any part of Stephen I could possibly touch.

"I'm a dirty bitch, I'm such a dirty bitch I need your cock, I need all of your cocks, I wouldn't make it without a single one of them because I'm a dirty dirty owned little whore, and I love it, I love being a whore, everybody's little fuck doll." I scream out biting my lip hard enough to draw blood both of our orgasms taking over us neither of our moans or groans coherent. Once we both open our eyes I'm being hauled into the air and into the bedroom not being dried off or anything.

Clint throws my soaking wet body onto my other sleeping mates making them groan in displeasure at being woke up most likely for the third time this morning now. None of their sour moods last long seeing my naked wet body sprawled on the bed, my eyes telling them to fuck me.

And that's exactly what Clint had in mind.

"Help me get her into the swing."