Chapter Twenty- Five

Warning: violence, torture, cannibalism

"So how was your time at the hospital?" Sam asks as they unpack my bags as I snuggle into our bed at the tower reveling in the familiar scent.

"It wasn't bad aside from being away from you guys and no missions. I mostly walked around with my blanket wrapped around me all day, bitching about my mom eating snacks and watching movies."

"Sounds like you had a good time." Peter (Q) smirks as he plays with my underwear.

"I weirdly kind of did have a good time, also those aren't clean."

"Mm even better." He chuckles holding them up to his nose taking a whiff. Vision shakes his head and I snort checking the time.

"It's still hours until Matteo is home from school." I complain.

"We can always dismiss him." Bucky says sitting down next to me tracing lines on my skin. I shake my head.

"No no I don't want to interrupt his education."

"Alright but if you change your mind." I smile and kiss him biting his lower lip as I pull away.

"We actually have a surprise for you." Bruce says jumping on the bed smiling at me with that dorky handsome smile. I can't help but crawl over to him and give him kisses all over his sweet face knocking off his glasses.

"And what's that?" I ask cupping the front of his pants now his eyes closing a small grunt escaping his lips.

"Unfortunately not that kind of surprise this time my love." I laugh pecking his lips.

"Please don't let it be another rendition of Peter (Q) performing the entirety of Chicago. I think I can only sit through that so many times and I truly believe six times is enough." Peter pouts while we all laugh and I move to rest a comforting arm on his shoulder.

"Thankfully not that either." T'challa says taking my hand and leading me out of the room my mates following in tow. We go to a secluded part of the tower and Tony holds his hand up granting us access. At first I can't see anything until the lights flicker on and there is my mother and 5 men bound to chairs struggling to escape.

"That's vibranium mother dearest, you're not getting out of those cuffs unless it's what we want." She thrashes around her sentences and screams muffled by the fabric tied around her mouth.

"Doesn't feel good does it? Feeling helpless? Like there's nothing. You. Can. Do." I nope her nose mockingly with each word and she thrashes around more making me chuckle as I pull down the fabric letting her speak.

"Anastasie fais- moi sortir d'ici à présent, vous et ton copains avoir eu votre plaisir." (Anastasia get me out of here now, you and your mates have had your fun.)

I tsk shaking my head, "English Ophelia, I'm not the only person you have to answer to." She grits her teeth looking behind me at my mates.

"You wouldn't do this you're just a boy, you don't want this on your conscience." Ophelia pleads looking to Peter (P) who steps in front of me grabbing her face roughly.

"I'll do it myself, show you what a boy like me is capable of." He roughly throws her face and she looks up again desperately.

"Scott, we got along, you understood how deranged Marianna could be after she choked you." He moves behind me wrapping his arms around my shoulders.

"It wasn't of her own will, we're long past that Ophelia, you can try again but I don't think you're going to find sympathy here." She thrashes around screaming profanities in French and I lift the fabric back up to her mouth shutting her up.

"You're sure these are the men who had a part in the bombing?" Thor nods his head swinging Mjolnir threateningly.

"For crimes against the King of Wakanda, the Kings of Asgard, the Lords and ladies of Asgard, and the future prince of Asgard and Wakanda for the murder of the beloved Verity Yanis, you are hear by sentenced to death." The men begin thrashing and screaming more trying to break the chairs, the cuffs anything. I pull down the fabric from one of their mouths and he gasps for air before speaking.

"Our boss will come and kill you all." He snaps still struggling against his bounds trying to come at me. Natasha gently pushes me back before punching him in the face making his mouth bleed.

"Stupid bitch!" Now it's my turn to gently move her out of the way delivering a tooth shattering kick blood and broken teeth landing on the floor. I smell the air and feel the rage burning my heart as I grab him by his hair and rip out a chunk of his neck with my teeth chewing and swallowing listening to his screams as blood spurts out of his neck onto his screaming comrade who smells like he's shit himself. I turn around to look at my mates who give me the nod of approval even if they can't watch me do what I'm about to do. I bite his cheek ripping off the skin around his left eye with it his final screams echoing as he quickly dies. I untie him and finish eating him listening to the muffled screams and pleas from Ophelia and his comrades.

I use his clothes to wipe my face standing with a smile leaning into Steve's arms who looks like he needs someone to touch.

"I don't want all the fun." I tease and Bruce steps up immediately transforming into the hulk picking up one of the men and smashing him on the floor breaking the chair in pieces. The man tries to run but still has the vibranium cuffs around him and falls as soon as he tries to stand. I know Bruce is still partly in control as his eyes flash brown when they look at me and smirk. I cross my legs and blush looking down. The hulk seems to like this as he picks up the man and rips him completely in half his intestines falling to the floor with a thud blood spurting everywhere as hulk drops both halves of his body offering it to me and I begin feast watching Bucky walk up to one of them Steve following wearily behind holding his shield just in case. Bucky start by punching the seeping, soiled pants man in the face very obviously breaking his nose. He turns and looks at Steve.

"He was going to kill a kid, our kid, we have no reason to feel bad. He wouldn't have." Steve clenches his jaw before throwing his shield directly at the exposed part of the man's throat knocking him back making him cough and struggle for air. I finish the other man also using his clothes as my napkin and move next to Gamora watching Steve and Bucky.

This is going to be fun.