Chapter Forty- Six

"I miss you." I hear from the other side of the phone from a sad Eddie.

"I know I miss you too, I'm sorry things have been crazy to say the least."

"I know and I'm sorry for being needy." He says embarrassed.

"Don't be sorry for having needs from your partner. I'm sorry for not having more time but I promise I'm going to figure things out and make sure nobody is feeling neglected."

"What are you doing right now? Can I see you?"

"I just dropped Matteo off at school and Stephen and I are coming to grab you and then we'll do the errands we had to do for today." I say stepping through a portal in front of Eddie's door knocking on it hearing a surprised yell both in the phone and through the door. I chuckle hanging up as Eddie answers the door with a bright smile scooping me into his arms.

"Hello beautiful." He says putting me down moving the hair out of my face. My eyes flicker to his perfect full lips and I lean in gently kissing him pulling away almost as quickly until he grabs my head kissing me fully.

"You taste like beer, have you been drinking already? It's barely 8." I ask concerned licking my lips confirming he indeed tastes like beer. Heavily. I kiss him again just to be sure and he looks down fiddling with his fingers when I pull away.

"I miss you a lot and I didn't think I'd get to see you today." He says not making eyes contact. I bite my cheek guilt settling in.

"I'm sorry, but we're going to need to find a healthier coping mechanism for when I can't be with you." He nods looking at me touching my face gently.

"I'm really lonely and Venom isn't much company."

"HEY!" A deep yell emits from Eddie making me laugh. Eddie smiles looking at me and I can't help but kiss him again.

"I'll hang out or whatever with you." Stephen says kindly from behind me making my heart swell. I look back at him and smile.

"I get pretty lonely without Marianna around and it'd be nice to get out of the tower and talk to someone different who we can trust that's not a therapist." Stephen smiles wrapping his arm around me. I peck his cheek and smile back at Eddie.

"Look you already have a friend." I smile and he rolls his eyes.

"I don't want a pity friend."

"It's not pity I could use this too." Stephen says sincerely.

"Fine but I don't see what you're going to have in common with me. You're like a doctor."

"I'm not like a doctor, I am a doctor but I'm also a lot of other things outside of being a doctor."

"You guys can start your bromance later, right now you're going to take a cold shower and sober up and we're going to run errands." I say ushering Eddie to the bathroom stepping over dirty clothes. He groans but doesn't fight back keeping the door open as he turns on the shower beginning to undress. My cheeks burn watching his slowly undress teasing me getting into the shower. My mouth salivates at his tattoos and the size of his soft cock. He winks before stepping into the shower his image blurred through the clear curtain. Stephen blushes pretending like he doesn't notice messing with his cloak.

"As much as I know that look in your eyes, you can't." Stephen says.

"I know I know, you shouldn't have sex before going to the gynecologist I've been doing this a lot longer than you buddy." I chuckle and he sightly pushes me. I roll my eyes laughing and begin cleaning up a little putting his dirty clothes into the laundry basket in the bathroom, picking the pizza boxes off the floor and putting them into his trash, just a few little things to make his life easier.