Chapter Eighteen

Warning: nsfw, pet play, rough sex, fluids, anal, butt stuff, photography, slight punishment, slight degrading

"Come here pretty girl." Peter coos sitting across from me on the bed. I happily crawl over and he gently pets  me kissing my forehead gently.

"On all fours gorgeous." He orders and I obey licking his neck while turning making him smirk.

"Get the leash." Peter says and Stephen quickly hands it to him. He attaches it to the collar and tugs making a small whimper escape my lips.

"Our puppy seems hungry let's give her, her favorite meal." Peter says and Stephen and Sam stand in front of me gently opening my mouth before roughly pushing both their cocks cocks in moaning as they rub together going in and out of my mouth.

Peter tugs on the leash again making their cocks pop out of my mouth and hit me in the face. He laughs before slowly entering me leaning down and biting my ear.

"Such a good girl, so pretty and wet for me." I mewl at his praise before Sam shoves his dick in my mouth pulling out letting Stephen roughly thrust in before pulling out letting Sam go again and continuing with this pattern. Each time I have a moment between them switching I let out screams and moans as Peter thrusts roughly now giving the leash a little tug with each thrust.

I close my eyes for a moment before Stephen smack my cheek making my eyes shoot wide open.

"Keep those pretty eyes on us pet." Stephen groans pushing his cock deep into my mouth not letting go until I lift a hand to hit his hip.

"Fucking gorgeous." He gushes as saliva drips out of my mouth onto the bed. Sam only gives me a moment to recover before doing the same thing making tears spill on my cheek wetting the sheets even more.

I hear a click and see out of the corner of my eyes see Peter (Q) taking pictures of us, I feel my face burn but continue what we're doing trying to forget about the camera.

Peter (P) definitely notices this as he yanks the leash making me straighten up so he's fucking me on my knees and reaches around to turn my face to look right at the camera.

"P-Peter please, it's embarrassing." He reaches around and pinches my nipple hard.

"Puppy's don't speak." I whimper and he picks up his speed angry I spoke before releasing his hot cum into me with three sharp thrusts pushing me down roughly as he pulls out making my face land in the saliva. I go to get up but Sam pushes my head back down into it.

"Bad pet." Stephen says moving so he can deliver a hard smack on my bare ass. I whimper raising my head again, getting it pushed back down, again.

"You gonna show us how sorry you are?" Sam says looking down at me.

I whimper again nodding my head keeping it on the bed.

"Good girl. Rise." He says and I do as he says not wiping the saliva from my face. He smiles at my obedience and grabs a rag wiping it off for me. I cuddle into his hand as he wipes it off earning me a sweet kiss.

"Now show us how so you are." He says getting up going to the other side of the room. I tilt my head confused.

"Come here girl." He calls out and I feel my whole body turn red.

"Come. Here. Girl." He says more stern this time crouching down. I slowly crawl off the bed and get on my hands and knees, Peter (Q) taking more photos with a wide smile and hard cock.

I begin crawling over to him earning slaps on my ass from a few of my mates on my way over.

I hear whistling and small clapping as I finally get to Sam who pets me when I reach him.

"Good girl. Now go over to Gamora and give her a kiss." I blush and turn crawling over to Gamora getting more smacks on my ass before getting to her. She smirks crouching down so I can kiss her.

"No no, how do puppies give kisses." Sam says crossing his arms. I turn back to Gamora and lick her leg.

"More." He orders and I begin licking anywhere I can reach from the hard floor. She leans down and sits on the floor and I pant happily just like a puppy attacking her face and neck with little licks. She laughs rubbing my bare body squeezing her favorite places.

"Why don't you taste her now pup?" Sam says stalking over petting my hair. He takes my leash and guides me back over to the bed I jump on and he raises a brow.

"No puppies on the bed right now please." I furrow my brow and get off as Gamora sits on the edge opening up her legs revealing her wet gleaming green pussy.

"Look at her hungry eyes." Peter (Q) says snapping a picture. I don't wait a moment longer before pushing her legs apart and tasting her fully drawing quick circles with my tongue on her sensitive clit. Sam gets on the floor with me moving behind me slowly rolling into me making me moan against Gamora who shivers at the sensation.

"Good puppy, keep eating." Sam groans kissing my neck as he picks up his speed slapping noises starting to fill the room again. I quickly push a wet finger inside of Gamoras ass and she helps her head shooting you to look at me.

"H-holy shit t-that's fuck." She says barely able to for a coherent sentence. I slowly begin moving my finger my tongue matching its pace. Her legs twitch a little and I smirk pushing a second finger in her ass adding more saliva before writing my name on her clit with my tongue. By the first n in my name she squirting all over me moaning and screaming my name, I quickly pump my fingers bringing her through her orgasm absolutely turned on from her squirting for the first time.

"Good fucking girl." Sam says thrusting quickly now pulling me on top of him by my collar so that now I'm reverse riding him. He smacks my ass and I begin rolling and grinding my hips before lifting my ass almost complexity off his dick and bringing it back down again. He tightly grips my hips helping me move up and down quickly and with ease. Peter (P) and Stephen each go on either side of me kneeling on the floor spitting and lining their cocks up before pushing them into the bent part of my legs behind my knees. I hear their groans and grunts as I watch Gamora still at in shock legs shaking.

I smirk at her still moving my hips until Bucky and Bruce step in front of me pushing their cocks into my
mouth. I concentrate on one with my mouth for a bit jerking off the other one until I switch. I do my best to moan around their cocks instead of taking them out and each time I do they shiver shoving their cocks deeper moaning praise.

Sam smacks my ass hard and I scream over their cocks having to pull them out of my mouth as he delivers another hard blow.

"Fuck!" I scream out to which he hits me harder still thrusting in my pussy, as Peter (P) and Stephen still continue their thrusting.

"Puppies don't speak you stupid bitch!" He smacks my ass again.

"Shut her up now!" Sam orders and Bucky pulls away going and getting the ball gag.

"No, no, that's too kind we want our pets holes to still be accessible get the open mouth gag." My eyes widen and I whimper moving my hips faster in hips that if I get him to cum he'll call this off. He does not.

Bucky and Bruce groan seeing my mouth forced open unable to close and Bruce pets my puppy ears before sliding his cock through the hole into my mouth his eyes rolling back into his head.

"Much better pet. Get your holes ready it's going to be a long night."