Chapter Sixty- Nine

The looks on the other Eternals faces when I stride into the battle complete confidence washing over my features, the deviants flanking me, my own small army, making my entrance even more dramatic.

A man about four times my size rips off pieces of the metal planet, snarling at me before hurling the metal at me and the deviants. I smirk as my shield protects all of us without so much as having to lift my arms.

The man's face contorts with anger as he wildly charges us my shield falling so the deviants can impale him. Which they do, quite easily I should add. His uncontrollable anger is his downfall, my deviants sharing the large man each gaining a bit of his strength and muscle, more humanoid like bodies starting to form.

Once they've drained him they return to my side as I join three Sprites who are fighting two eternals, no doubt getting teamed up on, being seen as an easy target. She easily tricked them with her copies leaving the deviants ample time to share the two cowardly eternals.

"It's nice being on the other end of these beasts!" She yells over the chaos of the battle with a wide smile gently patting the deviants hind leg.

"Go, finish the rest of the eternals off." I say to the deviants two of them huffing in understanding taking off towards their intended target, doing a perfect job at not harming those their not supposed to the third remaining by my side.

"Do you know which one Eris is?" I turn to Sprite whose whipping her head around making sure body trues to sneak up on us nodding her head with a smirk.

"Let's go." She says taking off leaving me and Bex (the deviant) to chase after her.

Wanda POV
"Has anybody heard anything from any of them?" I ask whoever is in the lounge receiving the same answer from the people in the bedroom.

"She's probably busy sister, it's best that she keeps her focus and isn't answering her phone." Pietro says helping quell my fears a bit per usual, the only person who really can besides Marianna, Vis and Nat.

"He's right Wanda, can you frickin help now?" Clint stresses, struggling with Hopes bureau. I roll my eyes waving my hand easily taking it to her room, Clint breathing a sigh of relief.

"Why are we even doing this? Where are the suits? They should be more than capable of handling this."

"None of them trust the suits, their stuff is too precious." Clint mocks very obviously annoyed.

"Rich people piss me off." He adds.

"You are a rich people." Tony strides in clasping Clint's shoulders Steve and Bucky behind him carrying up a couch.

"I mean, isn't it kind of rich people to expect metal suits to do the work for you." Bucky chimes in, him and Steve placing the couch down.

"Yeah, I don't want to hear anything from you." Clint says pointing to Buckys metal arm, moving his flesh one like a robot.

Bucky chuckles him and Steve lifting the couch again taking it into Okoyes room.

All of a sudden Gamora bursts into the room taking everyone's attention as she runs out and onto the heli pad where the guardians of the galaxy have arrived.

Nebula saunters out Drax carrying a large metal suitcase of sorts on his shoulder behind her, the rest of the guardians carrying smaller things following behind them.

Gamora POV
"Sister, it's good to see you." Nebula says in her monotone voice, anyone who didn't know her would think she was being sarcastic, but I know better.

"It's good to see you, are you ready to live with a million other people?" I ask a smile breaking onto my face at the thought of getting to live with my sister again a small smirk cracks on hers as well.

"If I can deal with these fools I can deal with anyone." She responds motioning behind her to the now struggling guardians of the galaxy.

"You could help us with YOUR stuff!" Rocket yells, Nebula brushing him off with a wave of her hand. Some of the other begin filing out helping the guardians with her stuff as I go around greeting them.

Everyone is exactly how they should be, Rocket being up to his shit, Groot, grooting, Drax, as sweetly naive as ever; the only person off is Mantis who seems extra keen on leaving, which is very not like her.

"Everything okay?" I ask once Nebulas stuff is all moved in and the guardians are doing their own things through the tower.

Mantis tucks her lips and smiles nodding her head, not looking me in the eyes.

"Mantis." I urge looking at her concerned making her shift uncomfortably, fiddling with her hands.

"It's.. just..-"

Marianna POV
We celebrate over Eris' crumpled, drained corpse before the celebration is cut short by the impending emergence.

Before I have a chance to react Makkari runs me and Voural away and into domo, making sure we can't get out to help.

I smash my hands against the third pair of metal doors in less than two minutes trying to get out so I can continue to help.

"I don't think that's going to work." Voural says relaxing in a seat kicking his feet up.

"I need to get out there and make sure they're okay." I say pounding my hands against the metal again.

"Trust them, like they did you." He says making me furrow my brows.

"No, what the fuck." I continue trying to get out to no avail, my knuckles starting to bleed but immediately healing over.

Voural watches me with a bored expression messing with artifacts splayed on the table.

"I can't stop."

Gamora POV
"Not what I expected but I'm pleasantly surprised." I say to Mantis who just finished explaining why she was acting so off.

She looks at me with a relieved smile obviously surprised at my positive reaction.

"Marianna will be e static to know you're her final mate."