Chapter Seventeen

Wanring: nsfw, pet/ master play, talks of consensual somnophilia, degrading, photography, the next couple chapter are going to nsfw so I'm sorry if I miss anything read at your own cost.

I'm thrown onto the bed running my hands along the fresh sheets thanks to switching into our secret sex chambers.

I try to crawl away giving chase and am quickly caught by the ankle and dragged back into place and turned around to see a frowning Loki.

"Don't run pet." He smirks holding me down until the others get the rope tied around my hands and feet. Once they do Loki moves tantalizingly slow picking out the cat ears he desires. Once he finally decides he hands them to Peter (P) with a smirk.

"She's always dominating you. Why don't you give her a taste of her own medicine" Loki entices Peter. Peter smiles taking the cat ears and Lokis classic I just did something mischievous face takes over. Peter puts them on me as I struggle against the ropes. He roughly grabs my face making me look at him.

"You're nothing but out fuck doll right now do you understand me?" I shake my head no in defiance and he slaps my cheek pulling my face back to look at him before slapping my other cheek. He continues holding my face squishing it hard now as other hand points threateningly at me.

"I said. Do. You. Understand. Me?" He grits slowly. I nod as much as I can and he roughly releases my face pushing my a bit further back onto the bed. I go to reach out for him and fight against the restraints again. My fight doesn't last long as my mates begin moving me onto my knees with my tied feet in the air leaning on my elbows.

I hold myself up as best as possible as my mates move around me getting into their desired positions. Clint lifts my body a bit so he can move underneath me, Sam, Vision, and Scott all stand in front of me fully erect. I stick my tongue out as I feel Clint slowly roll his thick cock into my pussy.

"Fuckkkkk." I moan out. Vision takes this opportunity and thrusts into my mouth muffling my moans.

T'challa and Scott begin hitting me in the face with their cocks waiting for Vision to give them their turn.  All I can do is keep my mouth open and focus on breathing which gets much harder as I feel Steve roughly thrusting in my ass with no regards for any of the others almost knocking me over. They hold my body enough so they can fuck into my holes but not enough to keep me completely steady I must really look like a fuck doll.

"Look here." Peter (P) says the three men moving out of my way so I can see Peter flipping through polaroids of me getting my brains fucked out. I moan and clench around Steve and Clint as pictures from the night I fell asleep come up with Thors dick dick in my mouth, Natasha eating my pussy and Bucky fucking my tits.

"Look at you, so fucked out you slept right through all this." Peter groans reaching down to stroke himself before showing more his cock growing harder with each picture.

"Look you're like half awake with the biggest smile." Peter says pushing another photo in my face depicting exactly what he described.

"Tell us how dirty you are, how you love being fucked in your sleep." I don't answer trying not to give him the satisfaction.

"Fuck her face hard, and stop fucking everything else." Peter orders and everyone listens liking this side of Peter. T'challa happily obliges thrusting into my mouth holding me up by my hair, drool, and pre cum mixing together going down my neck onto my chest. Peter motions for him to pull out and bends down so he's eye level.

"Do you have something you want to tell us beautiful? Or do we have to do that again, maybe add in a few whips." He says with a devilish smirk bringing his cool fingers to my clit rubbing slow circles.

"I love.. getting fucked in my sleep, i-it's one of my favorite kinks so far." I breathily say looking Peter right in his eyes, he smirks brushing my lip with the pad of his thumb.

"Good job baby girl. So perfect for me." He leans down kissing me before undoing the ropes. I rub the already healing skin and tuck my legs underneath myself patiently awaiting Peters orders.

"Good girls deserve treats." He says going into the closet taking out a collar and puppy ears. I hold out my neck and let him put his red collar with his spidey logo on me before taking off the cat ears and putting on the puppy ones. I look up at him with wide eyes and he smirks pulling me closer by the collar.

"Pose for us like a good girl and you'll get more treats." Peter says softly.

"Get the polaroid out." Peter says turning to Stephen. He grabs it quickly handing it to Peter. I continue sitting in my position not sure what to do.

"I've never done pictures like this before what will look good?" I blush fidgeting with the collar.

"You're naked with a collar and cat ears, do anything." Bucky says amused. Natasha comes up and pinches my nipples before kissing me a line of saliva coming from our lips as we pull apart. She backs away and I keep my eyes on her. I hear the snap of the Polaroid and turn to see a pleased Peter.

"That's amazing, you look wow."

"Another picture to jerk to when she's gone." Bruce says taking the picture and kissing it.

"You jerk it to her fully clothed who are you kidding?" Gamora says looking over her shoulder with a pleased look. Bruce blushes and gently pushes her making her snatch the picture for others to look at.

"Natasha why don't you get in there with her? You bring out an extremely sexy side to her." Natasha strides over to the bed just as naked as me and I can't help but reach for her curvy body as she nears me. She swats my hands away and only lets me touch her when she guides my hands, damn her making my pussy clench like this.

"Please take ones of me getting fucked I can't take this anymore." I almost whisper my body burning with need.

"Aww the sweet puppy bitch is needy, are you a bitch in heat?" Peter says taking pictures of my begging face. I don't try to argue or be a smart as I just want him.

"Yes master, I'm so needy I need to be fucked my pussy is sopping, begging for something to be inside of it.

"Well then lets give her what she wants."