Chapter 1

"Mother, wake up, mother, woo... don't ignore me, I will listen to what my mother said obediently in the future, woo..."

    "Brother Lin is good, mother is just too tired to sleep for a while, mother is not ignoring brother Lin, we brother Lin is the best and most sensible." Zhang Xiu hugged the little brother named Zhao Minglin in her arms. Patting him on the back soothed, but couldn't help turning his head and wiping his tears. It's a crime. This day has just passed a little bit, but the disaster is expected to fall from the sky. The man headed by Brother Ming has gone deep in the mountains in the new year. Back, just after the funeral, there was no peace in the new year, and this husband came to the door again. How can we live this day?

.He and Ming Ge’er’s mother’s family belonged to the same village. At the beginning, he pulled Ming Ge’er. It was because he was fancy that Zhao Dahu was honest and willing to bear hardships. The Zhao family’s life in Pingshan Village was also prosperous. When Fang was looking at people, he took a lead. He didn't expect that the Zhao family's grandmother was eccentric and left-sexed. Seeing that the youngest son was caught by Tong Sheng, he was afraid of being dragged down by the second son, so he divided the family separately. After coming out, it sounds nice to let the young couple live by themselves, but the 20 acres of the Zhao family were divided into two acres of medium paddy fields for the second family, and there was nothing else. No family in Pingshan Village would say that Zhao’s grandmother eccentric.

    Originally, Zhang Xiu also persuaded Brother Ming to be separated, so as not to have trouble with the big family, and try to be quiet. His man is willing to endure hardships, and he can live his life after a few years of hardship. .He is also right. In the past few years, Zhao Dahu has spent his great efforts to open five acres of mountainous land. In addition, he usually goes hunting in the mountains. It is not a problem for a family of three to fill their stomachs. Occasionally, you can see a fish on the table, but the good times are not long, and the days are just right. Turning to Zhao Dahu, something went wrong.

    Alas, if he had known today, why bother helping Ming brother lead this line.

    "This lazy brother who has been plagued, a broom star who suffers a thousand knives, the man lays on the bed all day after he dies, and can't make it? Hurry up and get out and let people look at each other and tell you that this place belongs to the Zhao family. The Zhao family finds a home for you, even if you are worthy of your lazy brother who has not served your parents... …"

.There was a burst of screams and anger in the yard. Little Lin was so frightened that he hiccuped and hid in Zhang Xiu’s arms. Zhang Xiu was furious, but he wanted to calm him in a low voice. Lin Xiaoer was so scared that he was usually so scared. In Zhao’s family and grandma’s place, I can’t ask for it: “Brother Lin is not afraid, Xiu Ama will help you go out and scold the grandma away. Will Brother Ming stay here with grandma first?”

    "I'm not sent away by my grandma, I don't want to leave my mother..." The little face was full of fear, and Zhang Xiu was annoyed when he saw Zhang Xiu, so he stuffed Lin Xiaoer into Tang Chunming's bed and walked out. .

    "Oh, Mother Zhao is here to see Brother Ming?".Zhang Xiu walked out of the hall and looked at Grandma Zhao who was standing akimbo in the courtyard shouting loudly. Some villagers outside the courtyard have already attracted some villagers to watch because of Grandma Zhao’s curse. Zhang Xiu is not afraid to tell the truth at all. I want everyone to listen to how the Zhao family persecuted the man who just died, "I also want to ask Grandma Zhao, how did your Zhao family persecute Ming brother, come back from your Zhao family? The person fainted on the ground, but Hu Langzhong just left."