Chapter 10

"Brother Ming, please tell me, how do you want to solve this matter? Although the big tiger is gone, the village will still call for you, as long as it is not too much." Li Zheng said, seeing Tang Chunming. Thinking of the scene when Tang Chunming hurriedly came to him for help, saying that Dahu had never returned so late when he went to the mountains. He organized a group of young and strong men from the village to go into the mountains to find someone, but a group of people only found Obviously the tattered clothes stained with blood and a few scattered bones of the big tiger, after returning to tell Tang Chunming the truth, he fainted on the spot.

    "Also, this is Xiaoer Chunrong from Tang Sheng's family. Come to Pingshan Village to see your brother. He looks like your dad. In the future, he will also get a fame like your dad.".Li Zheng directly exposed Tang Chunrong’s identity, telling the Zhao family to stay on the sidelines. The Tang family does not care about Ming brothers. If Tang Chunrong has the status of a talent in the future, it will be the Zhao family that will suffer. Peaceful Mountain Village.

    If he handles unfairly today, once the news reaches Zhenshan Village, the people in Zhenshan Village will not give up. Although Brother Ming was married, after all, it was brought up by the water and soil of Zhenshan Village. At the same time, he is also thinking about the brother who married out of his village. If he is caught by the people in the next village, what position will the people in their village have in the future to seek justice for the wronged brother. Even in a small village Lizheng, dealing with things is not as simple as a pair of two mouths.

.Tang Chunrong's eyes blushed, and he put his nephew in his arms to the ground, and bowed to the elders in him and a few elders: "The student is Tang Chunrong. I just came to see my brother yesterday to know that my brother has had a good life in the past few years. Unhappy, Tang Chunrong here also hopes that Lizheng and the elders can uphold justice for my brother. Brother, if you have any ideas, just say, you and brother have done enough in the past few years. If there is no way to survive here , Brother will come back to Zhenshan Village with me as soon as possible."

    The corner of Wang Ying's mouth twitched. Muddy boy, who let him make his own decision? But I have to admit that his stepson did a great job in today's scene.

.Tang Chunming got up, his eyes were red and swollen, and the ginger juice was wiped too much. He said, "I never object to Dahu's honor to his mother. That is what Dahu and I should do." Not only Zhao Pingchuan can act, but he also "It’s just that I and Lin Geer won’t have to live tremblingly in the future. I can’t even sleep peacefully. I’m afraid I can’t do it if I’m tied up without calling for help. If you come out of a single house, no matter how hard you are, as long as our mother and son can stay together and stay together."

    "Mother, Grandpa Lizheng, please, Alin, don't leave my mother." Zhao Lin's little brother rushed to Tang Chunming and hugged Tang Chunming's legs tightly for fear of being separated, his little face was full of fear. Look.

    Tang Chunming quickly hugged him to comfort him: "No, my mother will protect Alin." After this incident, he needs to comfort his son, otherwise this episode will become a shadow in his heart.

."Lihu? Brother Lihu?" No one expected Tang Chunming to make this choice, or Lizheng was already aware of it, but he still felt incredible when Tang Chunming said it.

    "Brother Ming, have you considered it clearly? Brother setting up a household is not a simple matter. Can you pay the annual tax?" San Shugong's perception of Tang Chunming is very complicated. This is something he doesn't want to see. Next, he has to find a way to reverse Zhao Laosan's reputation. This scientific examination must be taken. This is the hope of the entire Zhao family. So he felt that Ming's move was very wrong, and he could clearly discuss with Lizheng in private. He had to make the whole Pingshan Village known, saying that it was to seek justice. Isn't this forcing them to come forward and deal with it?