Chapter 44

"Daddy, don't say more--" Huang Siguo screamed first before others said anything. Didn't this force him on the road to the end?

    "Hmph, you must have made this determination a long time ago, and your son won't go on a crooked road!" said a clan elder who hates iron but not steel. It is too late to come back now.

    "Since Uncle Huang wants to listen, let's hear with your own ears what Huang Sigou did in the middle of the night." Li Zheng also couldn't understand the behavior of the two husbands, but fortunately Feng Xiaozi sent them in the middle of the night. Lizheng directly took the lead out of the mouth supply and asked Huang Sigou to imprison him. Of course, Feng Xiaozi's methods and Hu Langzhong's punishment were indispensable.

    Lizheng took out the handwritten notes drawn by Huang Sigou and handed it to a literate young man next to him, asking him to read it on the spot.

.Huang Sigou himself admitted that he wanted to touch the door in the middle of the night to try to find money. He had heard others say that Tang Chunming had done a big business with Jinji Restaurant, and he often started with silver, and Tang Chunming was a brother who had no ability to resist at home. At that time, I must hand over my money obediently. I didn't want to go into the yard before touching the house. I was kicked and broken by the strong horse in the yard. Then I was bitten by the dog on the ass.

    Dad Huang’s face was blue and red. I don’t know what to say anymore. He can't even lift his head. He doesn't need some face like his family husband. Now he says things out but he can't get it back. He didn't dare to look at his face, he must be laughing at him. Xin turned around and got up and saw the pole standing at the root of the wall. He ran over and took the pole in his hand. He said bitterly, "I don't need to deal with it in the village. I will hit the other leg of this slut guy today. It's broken, so that he won't be able to run out and behave!"

.How can Huang Jiafulang let his precious son be beaten? When he saw his own man pick up his pole, he would rush to beat his son. He stopped crying. He rushed up and threw himself on his son, yelling: "You dare to beat my son and try it. , Four dogs have broken one leg, you interrupt him with the other leg and let him not live? Poor Si'er, you will be the only child left, if you still have a brother in front of you, we mother and son How come it has fallen to this point. The owner, if you dare to beat my son, I will fight you desperately. I don't want to live without my son anyway!"

    The crazy mother got up again and rushed towards Huang's father, and scratched his man with her hands like crazy. Huang's father still had a pole in his hand, and it was impossible to use the pole to deal with her husband. The wind soon fell, and after a while, the nails on his face and neck were scratched with blood stains. The two wrestled on the ground and the dust was lifted up.

.Their little grandchildren were thrown aside and cried in fear, crying like a cat.

    The clan elders all had blue veins beating on their foreheads, and they were all embarrassed and thrown into other people's homes, still in front of the whole village. Lizheng was even more angry when he took something in his hand and smashed it over, angrily said: "If you want to fight back to your own home, it doesn't matter if you kill or be disabled. As for Huang Sigou directly to the yamen. Go inside, anyway, you two don't want to discipline him, and discipline is not good!"

    Knowing that these two people know the details, they are not trying to make the village behave lightly. Dad Huang really wants to beat his son, can he really be stopped by his husband? But he knew that Fu Lang would stop him and still behave like this. It was done for others, so that no one can blame him. In the end, it is best not to make trouble, so he is best known as the Huang family. Of your mind.