Chapter 23

Zhang Xiu also brushed his clothes and walked out, seeing the mule cart and a few people with a smile: "Your cart is really pulling a lot of things, alas, our brother Lin also went to the county town for a stroll. , Can make Xiu Ah so envious." Said he picked up Alin and teased him.

    A Lin just woke up, a little confused and a little shy. After struggling a few times, he looked back to his mother: "Mother, candied haws." This is to give them the candied haws he brought to Damao Ermao, Tang Chunming He took out the wrapped candied haws from his back, took out two of them and sent them to Damao Ermao, and said with a smile: "This is what Alin is thinking you want to buy. Let's take it. Come here tomorrow and have some good things. "

.Er Mao was very happy, even Da Mao was a bit greedy. Normally, my mother would be willing to buy them for them, but he was too old to take it directly. Tang Chunming raised his eyebrows to Zhang Xiu and said, "This is Alin." I've been thinking about it all the way, so I can't refuse it."

    "You, don't know how to save, okay, big hair and two hairs, don't you want to thank Alin, I will remember you when I go out to play, remember to save some food." I bought them all, and then pushed three and four. Zhang Xiu asked Da Mao Ermao to take over. The two quickly took over to talk to A Lin, and Zhang Xiu also let A Lin down.

    When they were talking, Li Feng had already jumped out of the car and sent Tang Chunming's back into the courtyard gate for him. He called Yu Mu, the housekeeper, to come and unload their belongings. At this time, Shen Fulang and Tang Chunming were also They said good things, and Li Feng got into the car and sent Shen Fulang back.

.Zhang Xiu talked to Tang Chunming as he entered the yard: "Don't look at this little big puppy, it will pick people. I'm also worried that he will give it to him when he is hungry, but I don't even look at small things. , But it’s okay. I will only eat what you and Alin have in the future, so that I can take on the burden of the nursing home. In addition, I helped you burn the kang, the water is also boiled, and boiled some water. The porridge, chicken, and sheep are all fed, and the goat’s milk is squeezed. You are tired and eat dinner early in the day. Let’s go and rest. If this happens all the way, your body is also uncomfortable. I'll see if something happens tomorrow morning."

    The house is neatly cleaned up, and the country folks are just as good, not as good as in the city. Tang Chunming was also in the countryside in his previous life. There is no need to say thank you, because Zhang Xiu will also help take care of him if he leaves something, so after Zhang Xiu explained the matter clearly, he left with Ermao.

.It’s okay if Zhang Xiu didn’t say anything. Tang Chunming really felt that the whole person was going to be scattered. When he sat on the warm Kang, he didn’t want to move, but Alin slept all the way and now he is much more sober, and his spirit is better than Tang Chunming It's better. No matter how bad the spirit is, Alin is still young when he can take care of his mother, and Tang Chunming is not at ease, so he still insists on frying a dish with cooked porridge, filling his stomach with a big one and a small one. , Washed and cleaned himself, put Alin and himself in the bed, and went to sleep.

    &&&

    Da Mao Er Mao came early in the morning. On the Kang table, there is the goat's milk left by Tang Chunming for the two of them, as well as the snacks that he brought back yesterday. Tang Chunming left a bag for Zhang Xiu to bring back to him and Dashan, two small ones. Stay here and have your own food. .Tang Chunming took out a piece of paper and a brush that he bought yesterday, because he was too expensive to buy ink and inkstone together, so he used his old set. Of course, he also bought the red book.