Chapter 22

You can see the outside scene clearly from the Yukou space. Tang Chunming stayed in the space for ten minutes. After confirming that no one had appeared in this alley, he hugged Alin and left the space and appeared suddenly in the alley. In the middle, Tang Chunming, who had changed back to his original attire, put down A Lin and took his hand out of the alley.

"Alin, tell Mom, what you want to eat, Mom will buy it for you." Tang Chunming waved his other free hand with great momentum, he had more than fifty taels of silver in the space, he could. The local tyrant has to satisfy his son's needs first.

Alin knew that Mom had bought vegetables, and was very happy. He raised his head and asked with bright eyes: "Mom, can I buy candied haws for Da Mao Ermao?"

"It's really my good son, of course, my mother will buy it for you right away, and when you get home, you can give it to Ermao yourself, okay?".Tang Chunming immediately affirmed his son's generosity. He didn't want to train his son to be a stingy brother.

"Okay!" Zhao Lin's little brother pounded his little head like a chicken eating rice.

The freshman and the other returned to the West Market. Seeing that the weather was about to reach the time agreed with Shen Fulang and the others, Tang Chunming bought three more candied haws for Alin to put in the back of the back, and then he was ready to start sweeping the goods.

When he brought his son to the meat stall, his eyes were almost gloomy. Although he had big bone soup occasionally to eat some pork liver to relieve his greed, but the days of eating large pieces of meat have become here since he came here. A kind of extravagant hope, this time his purse is full. Tang Chunming decided to live his addiction to meat. With a big wave of his hand, he asked the butcher's owner to cut him 20 kilograms of pork belly. He was so heroic that the butcher's owner wondered if he had met him. Got a liar.

.For 14 cents and a catty of pork belly, Tang Chunming happily paid two hundred and eighty cents. The butcher's owner only showed a smile after receiving the money. He was in a good mood and included a few big bones with no meat stars. The lotus leaf wrapped him up and put it in the back. Of course, when Tang Chunming picked up the back, the meat inside had already moved into the space.

Then, sugar, salt, vinegar, white noodles, rice... Tang Chunming took his son all the way to sweep, even Tang Chunming bought a few of his son's snacks, and finally ran into the store selling the four treasures of the study to buy paper and pens. He hurried to the agreed Liangji Food Shop, and before he reached the door, he ran into Li Feng, who came out to look for them because he was uneasy.

Both the freshman and the small face were flushed, because of the heat and excitement, Alin was infected by the actions of his mother, no longer as timid and afraid at the beginning.

.Looking at Li Feng's face, Tang Chunming apologized quickly: "Sorry, I forgot the time when I saw things. Have you been waiting for a long time?"

Alin exclaimed happily: "Uncle Feng!"

Li Feng didn't know how to describe his feelings. After putting the two mothers and sons down alone, he couldn't feel at ease. There were so many people in Xishi, and Tang Chunming could easily get away with a child, and what kind of people are there in this area. All, including human traffickers, this big and small looks good, and it is easy to be targeted by such a person. If I knew it, I should have brought Yumu with him. If he looked at this big and small, there was no need to worry about them.

Of course, unless he reveals his thoughts, Shen Fulang will not be able to see it at all, but fortunately, Shen Fulang also knows that it is not safe to leave this freshman and primary school outside, so he did not delay too much in the school. Leaving for a long time. .When the two of them stopped the bullock cart and came to Liangji Food Shop, they couldn't find the big and the small figure at a glance, Li Feng couldn't help clenching his fists. When Shen Fulang also didn't find anyone and was anxious, Li Feng took the initiative to find someone.