Chapter 48

As the weather warmed up gradually, Tang Chunming’s drowsiness symptoms improved a lot. Li Feng left as soon as he said. He was afraid that further delays would delay Tang Chunming’s production time, but he was not relieved that Ming brother would stay alone with such a villain as A Lin. I was at home, so I asked Zhang Xiu before I left, so that he would go to accompany Tang Chunming at night when he was away that day, and Lizheng and Dashan would take care of the outside affairs.

    Zhang Xiu naturally had no objection, and Li Feng left, he was also worried about Tang Chunming alone. Although Tang Chunming was also alone with A Lin when Li Feng was there, he and Dashan knew how alert Li Feng was since the thief last time. People on the other side can rush over here if there is a slight turbulence in the yard. NS.

    More than three hundred chicks were caught in the yard, and so many chicks were rounded up. Tang Chunming had just fed water and chicken food and returned to his house.

.At first the two hens were still here, and Alin still went to pick up eggs every day. When the raised chickens were transferred to the Houshan chicken coop, Alin still cried. At this time, Tang Chunming Thinking of what he said when he coaxed Alin, he said that the chickens would be handed over to him to pick up eggs and sell them. Tang Chunming secretly said that those friends and colleagues who gave birth to children in the previous life would say, don’t just promise your children anything, otherwise it will cause you a headache. of. For this reason, Tang Chunming had to catch a few hens from the chicken coop and keep them to lay eggs before he coaxed Alin into joy.

    It's not easy to be a parent, but you can't patronize your fortune. In the future, let Alin save the money for selling eggs.

    After Zhang Xiu knew about this, he secretly laughed at Tang Chunming that he spoiled the child too much. Fortunately, the child A Lin was a good boy. If he changed the two boys of his family, he would slap up and beat his ass before waiting for the mountain. .Tang Chunming can only explain it to him. It is true that he did not do this authentically, and he forgot what he had said.

    Xiao Hua was lying under the grape shelf, while Xiao Hei and Xiao Da stayed in the room, but they were also sticking their tongues out.

    The three children were practicing calligraphy in a study room set up for them separately. Tang Chunming had already taught them before.

    Zhang Xiu brought embroidery work while talking to Tang Chunming while doing it, and staring at Tang Chunming while doing needlework. Tang Chunming could only pick up the scissors to cut clothes with great bitterness. Fortunately, after doing it for a while, the hand feels slowly recovering. , Are all skills left by the original body. He comforted himself in this way. Most of the famous designers and tailors in his previous life were men, so it’s no big deal to make a dress. It doesn’t mean that he has become sissy because of it. Anyway, he doesn’t embroider or anything. Will touch it.

.I made clothes for Alin before, and made two small clothes, but now I do them for adults. I am going to surprise Li Feng when he comes back. Tang Chunming wonders in his heart that he is really on the road of virtuousness. Go ahead.

    "By the way, you may not know what happened that day. I heard other brothers tell me later," Zhang Xiu mentioned. What I did is really embarrassing."

    "Huh? What else did the little brother do?" Could it be that he came to him and said that he hadn't had enough to teach him what he did?

."Yeah, I really lost my face outside," Zhang Xiu despised, "They actually went to the army man's table and said that they were relatives of Feng Xiaozi, and went there when Feng Xiaozi was away. , Jing wants to use his identity to bluff people, and that little brother's style, hey, I am embarrassed to say it if I am married."