Chapter 76

It doesn't take much time to grow vegetable seedlings. Some people gradually received their own vegetable seedlings from Tang Chunming and went home happily to plant them. Like Tang Chunming, Li Feng is either busy in the field or working in the mountains, when he has no free time. After listening to King Zhao’s words, Li Feng felt even more eager. Before leaving home, he had to clean up the entire back mountain and hire enough hired workers. Then Liu Ming didn’t have to worry too much when he was at home. Thing.

    As for how to say, he hasn't found the right opportunity for a while.

    One winter day, Li Feng often went to the mountains to patrol and check the traps installed in various places. In the previous winter days, although the wolves in the mountains were heard occasionally, it might be that Li Feng killed too hard that the wolves did not dare. Coming in the direction of the village, Pingshan Village finally spent a stable New Year.

.At such a busy time, the doorman mentioned by Zhao Wang arrived as scheduled. Coincidentally, Teng Yu, who received Li Feng’s news, also happened to arrive on this day. This is the first time Teng Yu has come in the new year. When I arrived at Li's house, there were of course many gifts on the carriage that accompanied him. Although Li Feng's family does not lack all kinds of food and food grown in their own land, some things cannot be grown by themselves. Teng Yu sent a lot of dried seafood and collected fresh food from north to south. thing.

    This king Zhao’s disciple was unexpectedly young. Both of them originally thought they were experienced middle-aged people. What is even more incredible is that although he is dressed as a man, his brother’s characteristics are too obvious. A brother handles business matters for him, and travels north and south, even if Li Feng saw it, he couldn't help but admire it.

.It was not uncomfortable to come here. He was a royal merchant from Daqing, but he was a elder brother in Daqing, so he immediately took refuge in His Royal Highness Zhao and relied on himself. Zhao Wang's hard work and outstanding business talent have been trusted and valued by Zhao Wang, so he hurried over as soon as he received a letter from Zhao Wang.

    The visitor's surname is Rong Mingyue. When Teng Yu learned that he was Rong's family, he almost couldn't sit still. He became uncomfortable and stuttered: "You...you... are actually the Rong family... the family... "He never thought that one day he would sit with the Rong family of the emperor in Daqing. There are many opinions about the Rong family among the people. He has also heard it as a rumor. He did not expect this young man to be really a brother. , Teng Yu's face started to flush.

.Rong Yue smiled. He is not a very good-looking person. Perhaps because he often travels north and south, his skin is dark because of the wind and sun, but the whole person is full of looks and still attracts people's attention. He arched his hands toward the south and said, "Thanks to His Royal Highness King Zhao's love, otherwise I would not be able to sit firmly in my position as the head of the family."

    To be modest, if it weren’t for the strong background of King Zhao, the fights within the Rong family would make him impossible to win at all. Facing the authority of King Zhao, those relatives and collaterals who have the courage to dare not make trouble, it’s just in their hearts. I dare not put it in the open if there are complaints. However, if Rong Yue did not come up with enough conditions and sufficient strength to impress King Zhao, he would not be able to get the support of King Zhao behind him.

.Teng Yu has heard some rumors, and now I see myself but believe some of them. It is said that the head of the Rong family donated most of the property to the court and linked many of the family’s business to the name of King Zhao despite the opposition of the whole family. Of course, most of the profits from these businesses fell into Zhao Wang's pocket, and the Rong family had only a small part of it. Thinking about it now, this Rong family leader is also a last resort strategy, but if he changes himself, Teng Yu secretly thinks that he can't make such a ruinous step, and what he did not expect is that the leader is actually Being so young, so decisive and courageous made him consciously ashamed.