Extra 3

..."

    ...

    The ears of the martial artist are naturally extraordinary. Bing Shisan listened to all the discussions downstairs, and became interested in this Peng Dashan person, trying to figure out whether this great person is true or hypocritical. He is paranoid in nature. He also hates evil like hatred, especially hate people with different appearances. If he meets him, he must teach him a lesson. If he is a true and kind person, he will be happy to deal with some troubles for him when he is uninterested.

    When Peng Dashan in the crowd left the teahouse, Bing Shisan followed far behind. Peng Dashan was born tall and sturdy, but Bing Shisan always felt a sense of contradiction in his heart. The real great kind man, he met, he met such a man when he was a child, and that man was horrible in the mouths of others. Fame, but never disdain the reputation of others, and don't care about the eyes of others, just live his own life. .He often wondered, if it wasn't the murderer who sent him out to the organization, what would he be like now? Perhaps it is people who hate villains with hateful faces, or they have already scratched the loess. There is no Qin Goudan in this world. Although the training days in the organization are difficult and dangerous, and he has repeatedly passed through the ghost gates, he relied on his strength. The anger rushed over. He thought that even if he would die on the way to training like other trainees, he would not regret living such a life.

    There is more than a sense of violation in my heart, why do I still feel that this Peng Dashan person is a little kind? This made him more determined to figure it out during Lu Yangzhen's time.

    He Xingsan was never a good person. When he was young, he dared to take a knife and slash his stepfather in a rebellious manner. His unseen identity in the organization over the years has even stained his hands with a lot of blood.

.Although he is not a good person, he always hopes to meet a really good person, just like the murderous person, the mighty general later.

    Peng Dashan, Peng Yuan, was naturally welcomed by husband's son when he returned home. The husband was gentle and beautiful, and his son was cute and well-behaved. Peng Yuan picked up his son and talked and laughed with him. First, he went to visit the old couple before returning to themselves. House.

    Bing Shisan looked at the family and He Lele on the roof. Many people must be envious of such days, but Bing Shisan did not waver, still squatting on the roof to continue observing.

    When the night was quiet, Bing Shisan remained motionless, and suddenly raised his ears. He could hear the slight movement below. He heard movement from the husband's room and someone came out.

.Sure enough, I saw a person walking out wearing clothes. It wasn't that the other person was Peng Dashan, Peng Yuan, and Bing Shisan followed quietly like a night cat without making any movement.

    I followed Peng Yuan all the way to the study. The so-called study is only the place where Peng Yuan handles daily affairs. The hundreds of acres of land in the Peng family, plus shops and other industries, are now handed over to Peng Yuan to take care of him. The trust of the old couple.

    Someone in the study has been waiting long ago.

    When Peng Yuan came in, the man hurriedly got up and saluted. Peng Yuan stopped and said: "You are welcome, have I heard all the news I asked you to inquire?" The tone was a little urgent, even the secret Bing Shisan could spot his face. The color of anxiety.

    "Master, I have already inquired, sir, the young one will come with you one by one."

    "Okay, okay, sit down and speak, sit down and speak slowly.".This is true for the subordinates. It can be seen that the name of the great good person is well-known, and Peng Yuan is also highly respected by the subordinates in the Peng family.