Chapter 33

Tang Chunming knew that he would be talked about by the villagers, but that said, he wouldn't lose a piece of meat on his body, it didn't matter very much.

    Thinking of what Li Feng said yesterday to help him water the ground, and estimating the time, Tang Chunming assigned Da Mao Ermao the task of writing large characters and left A Lin at home and went out of the yard to see the situation. Mountain irrigation is the most troublesome thing. Especially for his current situation, he used to ask Da Shan to pick up a few buckets of water for him before. Sometimes Yu Mu would help him when they saw it. He could only do the watering of the ground by himself. He wants to pour the space spring water into it.

    Da Mao was the oldest, and left five large characters. Er Mao was still younger, so he asked him to write three. A Lin, beyond Tang Chunming’s expectation, a three-year-old child could have persisted and followed him. Knowing dozens of characters, and insisting on practicing the calligraphy together every day, Tang Chunming is free to use him.

.If this is in the previous life, such a child can be regarded as a little genius, but it is a pity in this world, and being a brother has a lot of inconvenience. However, in his opinion, it is good to know more words and read more books, which can broaden your horizons and mind, instead of sticking to trivial things in your yard.

    "Brother Ming, go to the field?" When I met people on the road, my attitude seemed to be more enthusiastic than before. In a village, the fact that Tang Chunming's family had people from a restaurant to collect vegetables had spread, even though behind the scenes. There is nothing to say about this matter, but most people do not want to embarrass him or even take the initiative to show good.

    "Yes, look at the situation in the ground." Tang Chunming also greeted people with a smile.

    Before he reached his own land, he saw a figure carrying two buckets of water coming from another direction. It was not Li Feng who offered to help. .Seeing Tang Chunming appear, Li Feng was also a little surprised, didn't he say to help him? Isn't Brother Ming unwilling to help himself? Li Feng's mood was suddenly depressed.

    When Tang Chunming came to him, Li Feng raised his dark eyes and looked at him, and said, "I will help you."

    Tang Chun found out this morning. When talking to this person, he must use his brains to help him describe what he means. For example, now, what he meant is that if I help you water the ground, how can you return it? NS? But it is easy to misunderstand his kindness if you want to say it hard.

    "I know, but I will pour the water. I will trouble you to continue to help me pick up a few loads of water. You also want to pour the land in your house, or you will be busy with you first, and I will call you when I need the water. ?"

.Li Feng looked at him silently, confirming that Tang Chunming was not reluctant, and then put down the shoulder pole, took the bucket that Tang Chunming had brought, and turned and continued to carry water. Looking at this person's back, Tang Chunming sighed with emotion, what a good person.

    Li Feng is watering his own field while paying attention to the situation of Ming brother, worrying that it is inconvenient for him to do things with a big belly. Of course, few brothers in the countryside do not work when they are pregnant, except for those who are particularly weak. Yes, and a person like Tang Chunming who takes a little brother to live his life is even less likely to take a break from work.

    I also helped him pick water with Yu Mu before and paid attention to the situation in Ming's field. In fact, even if you don't pay attention to it, anyone who walks here will find that the crops in Ming's field are growing. It's better than other people's. .Li Feng doesn’t show it on his face, but he thinks more than others in his heart. Ming Ge’er insists on watering himself. Maybe it’s the reason why his crops grow better than others. With such thoughts in mind, he no longer rushes to work. .