Chapter 49

There was movement outside, and before anyone went out to check, a figure rushed in. It was Tang Chunrong who had rushed over from the school. Someone sent a letter, and he asked the master directly for leave, and wanted to rush into the house to see. Zhang Xiu, who happened to come out of his brother, quickly stopped him.

    "What's wrong with my brother? Why is he going to give birth today? Didn't it mean that there are still a few days left?" Tang Chunrong was anxious, his head was sweaty.

    "He is here. It's normal for a few days in advance. Don't worry, your brother is doing well now." Zhang Xiu raised her head and asked someone to take A Rong away. If he wanted to be called Li Feng, he saw Li Feng. I didn’t know if I poured boiling water outside while making tea, staring blankly at the direction of the room, Zhang Xiu patted his forehead and called another person: "Dashan, you accompany Ah Rong."

.Li Feng lifted his feet and came over, Zhang Xiu jumped. How could this man be so fast, he heard Li Feng's anxious voice asking, "What's wrong with Ming brother? What do I need to do?"

    "Okay, do it, continue to boil the water, you need to boil more." Zhang Xiu also ordered, and then he saw people rushing out of the hall in a blink of an eye, making him stare.

    He smiled bitterly, and pointed his finger towards the teapot in the direction of Lizheng: "Look at this kid, you still say he is prudent, my good tea is not easy to come by, let him ruin it, let me do it myself. ."

    "Hehe, then I have a good fortune today." Li is also very respectful of the old He who Li Feng brought back. There are some inexplicable things on his body that make people think that he is not just a doctor, and sometimes he accompanies him to drink and drink. Hearing what he said about things outside, Cha felt that his horizons had also broadened.

.Let Li Feng boil the water, Li Feng kept boiling it. When it was done, he spooned it out and placed it in a bucket waiting for someone to call for water. Then he continued to boil a pot of water, and waited until the tenth pot of water. There was a movement, Li Feng couldn't wait to be called to throw the boiling water and ran out of the kitchen. It turned out that it was Wang Ying.

    Looking at Li Feng, who was a little stupid and whose eyes were completely different from his usual image, Wang Ying didn’t know that this man was nervous, and said politely, “I’ll go in and take a look. He’s a second child. The first baby takes a long time." After finishing speaking, no matter what the man thought, he greeted the people in the hall and went into the delivery room.

    &&&

.Tang Chunming no longer knows how he feels, he just wants to end this painful torture that makes people want to die as soon as possible. The whole person seems to be torn apart, and he doesn't want to behave like a woman, moaning and screaming. Stop, he put a piece of cloth in his mouth and gritted his teeth to endure the torture. Nima's, when he returns to the earth, he will definitely pay the highest respect to all women.

    "Quickly, hold on again, listen to my instructions, don't make any effortless effort." The maternal mother encouraged the delivery husband on the side.

    "Brother Ming, coming soon, I can see my head, so I scream when it hurts so badly, don't hold yourself back." Shen Fulang took a cloth towel while wiping Tang Chunming while comforting him. The room is also about to follow the steamer. It's the same, and Ming's whole figure is as if he was fished out of the water.

."Ah-I don't want to give birth again-Nima's -" Finally a terrible hiss sounded in the room.

    "Okay, I won't give birth anymore, Brother Ming, it's enough for us to have two children, we won't have any more!" Li Feng hurried to the door and yelled inward when he heard it.