Chapter 81

The fruit trees on the mountain were planted, and rice and sorghum seeds were distributed again. Every household is busy with spring ploughing. This year is more energetic than in previous years. It seems that what is planted is not the seeds, but the sowing silver. Wait until autumn. Will reap more silver.

    Tang Chunming said that there is no shortage of money, but it was not said by the poor, not to mention that the original silver inlays and silver bills in the box had no chance to move. The income from selling grain seeds during this period alone was enough for him. All the expenses in and out of the year.

    Although Tang Chunming was in charge of the family's accounts, he wouldn't make it embarrassing that Li Feng could not get out of his money when he ran out. He had spacious hands, and Li Feng's pocket had always been lacking in money. .As for the other member of the family, He Lao, Tang Chunming knew that he would give money to He Lao and would not want it. He also asked Li Feng secretly, knowing He Lao also has a family background, so he paid more on the side, such as making clothes. They have taken care of food and food very carefully. Even Chen Moya, who came to help at home, sees clearly. The couple respects Ho Lao as their elders, so they are also very dedicated to Ho Lao in this family.

    He Lao said he wanted to drink good tea. Tang Chunming didn’t disagree. He asked Li Feng to open up a piece of land on the mountain and waited for the tea sticks to be delivered to skewer. He likes to serve medicinal materials, so he also took care to get some seeds. In the space, the quality of the medicinal materials grown in the space are better than those grown outside with spring water. This method also allowed him to obtain some ginseng seeds, which made him so excited that he immediately planted them in the space and waited for the harvest. Ginseng of the year.

.Ginseng is a good thing. Putting it in a century-old wild ginseng in modern times has a high price. Even in this era, it is very precious. When he first came to this world, Hu Langzhong used a few slices for him. Ginseng slices, which were only a few decades old, cost more than two or two silvers, which hurt him badly at the time.

    Although I don’t feel bad about these silver now, some good years of ginseng are kept at home. He believes that there will always be some time when it comes in handy. He can't wait to find it when it is needed. Time will not wait. Human.

    Li Feng took the family's help for a few days to plant crops in the fields. In addition to the original acres of inconspicuous land in the village, they also cleaned up some fields at the foot of the Houshan Mountain and planted sorghum, soybeans and peanuts.

.Pingshan Village was once again shrouded in the misty spring rain. Looking out from the house, the green hills in the distance are like a fairyland. He Lao also likes to look out at the mountain scenery from the window, and then pour a little wine and chew some dried meat, listening to Xiao Alin reciting the three-character classics, these days are really worthless.

    Running out all day to toss about things in the mountains and in the fields, people are still a bit unaccustomed to this leisure time. Tang Chunming secretly said that he is a toil. Fortunately, there are letters and books sent by Rong Yue, so that he can spend such leisure time. . Most of the books in He Laofang are medical books. The miscellaneous books have been emptied and turned over. He himself has said that these rare miscellaneous books were all missed and mixed in at the beginning. How to check carefully Maybe he won't even bring these books, so let him go to see a doctor? Tang Chunming shook his head and said that he was really not interested.

.Rong Yue kept remembering what Tang Chunming had said after he left. After collecting the things, he sent someone to Pingshan Village. Tang Chunming was very happy when he received a large bag of things.