Chapter 55

After being reminded by Li Feng, the people who came to buy wheat seeds, Lizheng, at most one family sold two mu of seeds, and there was no more. Chunming promised to prepare more grains next year.

    This made the people who bought the wheat seeds laugh from ear to ear at first, but the people who got the news one step too late and didn't buy the food seeds regretted it. How could they be timid and afraid of losing money in the first place.

    At first, when Tang Chunming released the news that he was going to sell wheat seeds, there was a careful person who came out to talk. You don’t have to lose money when you sell the grain seeds for fifty cents a catty. What is the difference between this and stealing money directly? Who knows if it’s a lie? For money, the most expensive wheat seeds in the shops in the city have not sold so expensive. Being timid and not daring to venture is actually a problem that most people have. To put it nicely is to be cautious. They also didn't see Teng Yu coming to buy food. If they knew, I would not hesitate anymore.

.When the words came out for the second time, those who took a wait-and-see attitude because they had listened to other people's gossip, regretted that they wanted to rush into those people's homes and beat them up. These gossiping people still sit outside on a small bench while eating melon seeds while chatting with others. Some people rushed to them and tried to punch people. When things became clear, they heard that the food they grew could sell for 40 per pound. At the time of Wu Wenqian, the person who was just leisurely screamed.

    "Just howl, you can't count on howling too much. The wheat seeds are already sold out. Anyway, you didn't intend to buy wheat seeds. Doesn't it mean that brother cheated money and wanted to make money? , Brother Ming said, it’s out of date. I’ll go again next year. If you want to go to his house to spread seeds at this time, you will have to be on his blacklist next year. Do you know what’s called a blacklist? That is to say, there will be no seeds in the future. If you sell it to this kind of people, just go and make trouble.".The visitor ridiculed the man, and then left and went home after a sigh of relief. He felt much better when he saw others uncomfortable.

    There was no sound in the next half day, and they found that the usual methods simply didn't work, and they were really afraid that Brother Ming would come up with a blacklist. Seeing that there are not a few good-faced people around, the man went home dingy, and of course he left a sentence: "It's not that I dragged your feet to prevent you from buying. Blame me for something."

    When someone told Tang Chunming, Tang Chunming only smiled. He was impatient to deal with some people's unreasonable methods, so he said very bluntly, whoever wants to make trouble, don’t want to buy it from his house in the future. Take a seed and want to persecute him? Humph, he didn't bother to argue with those people if he didn't give in.

.Zhang Xiu Wangmo and the others also bought five acres of wheat planting back. After all, they couldn’t plant all the wheat in the family’s land. They also planted some other vegetables that the family must eat in winter. Besides, if they planted too much, other people in the village would also be able to plant them. When he was jealous, it was difficult for Brother Ming to be a human being. Tang Chunming on the side of Uncle Six and Uncle Tie also asked them to take wheat seeds from his side, which was not counted in the share of Lizheng.

    As for the stepmother, Tang Chunming directly asked Li Feng to give two hundred catties of wheat. It can be seeded or ground to eat at home. He also explained the situation in his own village and let the stepmother be the master. If he grows wheat, it will be fine next year. It’s the same if the grain is sent here, it won’t make the difference in price.